New Hitler When?

So anons, do you think another "Hitler" type leader will come to power in our lifetime? And if so, what events would need to happen to motivate an entire nation to cleanse themselves?

>inb4 Glumpf

Attached: hitler_1881083c_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6f7LZ7seCW96zliyTYX6ViIMpBIiS72GQ3QPBtusw-s.jpg (459x287, 25K)

Won't happen until Jewish control of media is lessened a bit.

If the dollar collapses, putting us in a Weimar situation, it's certainly possible.

Maybe not specifically Jews, maybe a mass purge of sandniggers

After I ffinish devil may cry I will get to work.

Attached: hpp.png (860x760, 155K)

And the more interesting question is, is the future Hitler browsing Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553042916795.png (600x717, 1.66M)

2 years , 6 months, and 3 days.

>sees flag
Yeah I mean gl dude

yes

Some dude from the Visegrad countries. My guess would be Poland. Germans are too cucked to stand up for anything anymore. When the EU collapse fire will rise.

Attached: polish_hussars.jpg (572x343, 88K)

>Germans are too cucked to stand up for anything anymore
Don't underestimate us, we are not done yet.

Jews are cucks. Matriarchal line bullshit. How can you trust a whore?

Can I get a how-to-become-Hitler quick rundown?

Be good at something and feel passionate about it but lack the ability to be anything particularly special or promising. Take the rage you feel from learning hate and channel it into charisma and self consciousness that makes you refuse to accept defeat and strive for success at any means. Surround yourself with other charismatic people and enlist useful idiots.

be good with words

That quite sounds as me. I'm ready. And I even paint like my previous reincarnation.

Heil Victory!

Soon.
I am just lurking and collecting info. But I will come. Don't worry.

The new Hitler will be a shitskin, these digits confirm it.

Kek

Who says it won't be another actual Hitler by name?

Attached: 1540940518524.gif (1597x1124, 77K)

Inspire the feeling you felt for wanting something better you feel you can reasonably achieve but realistically will have immense struggle making work. I view the next Hitler as a diehard nationalist who doesn't shit and piss on their neighbors and seeks to oust corruption and ensure sustainable changes that create stronger infrastructure to benefit the nation at large and attempt to follow the golden rule rather than the jungle while paying mind to the consequences/unsustainable nature of ignoring both in the process of pursuing an ideal.

Hope is powerful and inspiration goes hand in hand with it. No good man goes remembered a true tyrant short of intense meddling and the idea someone represented can be far more powerful than the rest of the person influenced by the rest of their other ideals. Hitler wielded a message of hope alongside gaining on peoples' outrage, I think we need someone who can deliver on the hope and fix modern issues like voter ID, state funding/taxes, and especially propaganda education of some sort that may better arm the average Joe on what exactly outrage culture and marketing tactics that are predatory attempt to cause unbiased damage to all such attempts.

glow, thats really all thats needed. you have that part down pretty gud

Richard Spencer will be new Hitler.

>a literal monkey thinks he can be the next Übermensch
that's actually very cute

I've been thinking something similar but with Ukraine. They're in a pretty bad state right now and yet I can't deny how much potential they have when you consider their size, quality of land and population. With how much they're being pushed around by rebels and Russia it's either gonna be they submit or perhaps we might see a Hitler-like leader rise up in the near future.

Attached: 1534566261198.png (858x1208, 955K)