Can we talk about Islamophobia?

can we talk about Islamophobia?
i think it's a legit fear
nobody wants to die in a terrorist attack

this is similar to whitey's fear of blacks
it's not just a superficial fear
i believe the libs/left just refuse to understand this

Attached: islamophobia_is_a_fear_of_violence.png (704x409, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heyitsCarolyn/status/1117490488632840192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islamophobia is the Trump Derangement Syndrome of the Right. You are both being fleeced and made a fool of.

you may have a point there, in your own Jow Forums knee-jerk kinda way, but i think there's more too it
and, yes i think the threat is minimal here in the US atm

It's as legit as being afraid of airplanes and refusing to step onto one because there's a 1 in 3 million chance that it will crash.

But of course no one on this board will tell you that because they're too busy being manipulated by special interest groups to fear thy neighbour so that no one will bat an eye at the politicians who are slowly and steadily taking away every rights and freedom you have while you're arguing on Jow Forums about black people and muslims.

Islamophobia is fucking stupid. It isn't irrational to fear muslims.

what is it man?

People have been "islamophobic" long before Trump was born

twitter.com/heyitsCarolyn/status/1117490488632840192

boomers triggered because the dude who replaced Ilhan in Minnesota state house is talking in Somali, kek.

Based Somalis, Ive never seen this much crying about "muh muslims".

Attached: 1555293078432.png (800x733, 431K)

Go fuck your sister Ahmed

Attached: 1555302211616.gif (150x148, 996K)

>oy gevalt how dare those evil wh*te devils weaponize fear and hatred to get more votes
>vote for me, goyim, and i'll be sure to put those evil wh*te devils in their place

In the US it's spectacularly unlikely to even be near a terrorist attack, much less die in one.

This user's right.

Islamophobia is just some people thinking something.

Fearing some wild-eyed imam who's fresh off the boat and preaching about killing the infidels as they sleep is one thing. Fearing someone simply because she wears a hijab is another.

The chances that Omar or her family are going to march into a church and murder 40+ innocent Christians while livestreaming it on Facebook are virtually non-existent. So the obsession with her and most other Muslims has nothing to do with rational fear and everything to do with the fact that Muslims are one of the few minority groups left that Muh Master Race incels can shit on and still hope to keep their jobs at Burger King even if they get doxed by sjws.

I don't get why pol doesn't look at any facts. It's more fun to debate when u have facts.

Is it because poltards are low income 14 year old autists with poor academic performance and even worse social skills?

Attached: Murders_by_extremist_ideology_US.png (908x706, 24K)

She's much more insipid than some wacko terrorist. Omar is in congress because parts of our country have become Islamiphied to the point that they can begin to project political power now. Everything she talks about and does is very obviously done to promote the interests of Sunni muslims, both domestically and globally. Terrorism or no terrorism, these people already have their own countries. I'm not interested in being their subject.

its so funny how these stats leave out terror attacks in islamic countries

Most of the Middle East is already the subject of Israel, which USA's Evangelists gave billions and nukes to. The best course of action is de-Abrahamize Europe and Middle East. Like it or not, but both sides are responsible and just empowering Jews with their fanatic worship of their dumb myths.
All Abrahamic faiths are filth. This includes Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. Just become Buddhists, faggots. The Mahayana sutras have far more depth than Abrahamic bullshit.

>it's so funny how these stats leave out terrot attacks in islamic countries

Hmm, not what I call "funny" but to each his own.
It leaves terror attacks in islamic countries out because this is a map of US terrorist attacks. (Or maybe it's a jewish trick he he oy vey to make u race race mix and steal your shekels!)

Attached: 1551952751130.jpg (750x422, 73K)

Islam and the cultures it spawns is irretrievably vile. It has no place in a West that doe not have a death wish.

Attached: 1552916042509.jpg (1400x1458, 797K)

None of the modern identity-oriented phobias even existed 30 years ago. Transphobia didn't even exist 5 years ago.

All Abrahamic religions are shit. Christianity is only tolerable because European enlightenment defanged it. It would be preferable for the Middle East and Europe to adopt new religious traditions altogether, like Buddhism. We have to destroy ALL of the Abrahamic traditions and supplant it with something better.

>Islamophobia
There is no such thing. Islam is a collection of idea. Ideas can be and should face scrutiny.

>Abrahamic
>muh islam is abrahamic
It never was "abrahamic". They never worshiped the God of Israel.

Quap Quap Quap Quap Quap

You're just spreading dumb revisionist bullshit because of "muh feels". Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all Abrahamic and retarded as fuck. Their scriptures are all bullshit and pale in comparison to Mahayana sutras.

I don't understand why cultures no longer evolve? Why do you cling to such Abrahamic nonsense. Its claims don't survive modern scrutiny, faggot.

I'm not afraid of Islam. I'm just tired of their shit and want them gone. How do you call that?

I'm tired of Jewish, Christian, and Islam shit. You are all equally shitty and stupid. It's time you move onto something better like Buddhism. I am fine with mosques, churches, and synagogues being burned. I see nothing wrong with it.

Islamophobia is a dumb term
It's okay to fear muslims
It's okay to fear blacks as well.
Same applies to whites.

criticism of a religion is not a phobia. there isn't christophobia or jewophobia or paganophoboa. the term was created to control any criticism. how weak you are.

Attached: 1554758198931.png (583x601, 362K)

Recognizing a threat for what it is isn’t a phobia Ahmed. Islam is antithetical to western civilization and you can lie about it all you want

Attached: A6055C6D-7539-4440-97FD-68F53890DA80.jpg (645x403, 62K)

Fucking find that bitch Omar and kill her

I don't give a shit about terrorist attacks, I'm more likely to die in a car crash. I give a shit about not wanting to see shitskined savages walking around my city and ruining my heritage.

Found the chink.

If you love Buddhism so much then move to fucking Tibet, faggot.

Christianity already ruined your heritage. Most of the good things about your heritage come from Enlightenment era. Islam ruined the Middle East too, but it never had an Enlightenment era.

The best thing all of this to do is become Buddhist, but we have to study the sutras deeply with multiple scholarly sutras. We have to eradicate Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and all Abrahamic filth.

Honestly, I don't see the issue with mosques, churches, and synagogues being burned. It's a good thing. I would rather Muslims, Christians, and Kikes fight so much with each other that they become disillusioned and embrace a different religion. In fact, I prefer that over peace and the further proliferation of your kiked nonsense.

Embrace the Dharma and start anew.

Attached: DDDD.jpg (250x184, 28K)

Mahayana Buddhism actually developed in Gandhara and Greeks, Bactrians, Indians, and Persians had a pivotal role in its development. Some sutras were written there too.

Also, some Chinese were genuine Buddhists. Fyi, Mao was backed by Jews. I'm not Chinese though. Regardless, our true body is formless and empty of underlying essence. It is empty yet simultaneously full

The real Dharma is dying, especially among Tibetans were adharmic Vajrayana has grown. I think it's time the Dharma is revive with strict adherence to various sutras like Diamond, Platform, and etc. We have to start anew. We can burn all mosques, synagogues, and churches together. All Abrahamic faiths are icchantika filth.

>with multiple scholarly sutra
with multiple scholarly translations*

>were
who're*
Ignore typos, tired.

Crusade now. Time to make muslims know they arent welcome in our countries.

No. Paris is burning.

die you whiteophobic nigger.

why are americans on Jow Forums shilling so hard for muslims recently?

You have to remember that Hitler worshipping neo nazis are mostly mentally ill and low IQ. They'll lick anyone's asshole who appears to be anti-Jew, even if that person would gladly behead them and marry their daughters off to her inbred durka cousins in a heartbeat. Unfortunately those of us who are just generally pro-white and looking to stop our cultural and racial destruction end up overlapping with the Jew obsessed schizophrenics in places like Jow Forums.