MAGA

MAGA

>Trump 'was making a joke' when he repeatedly said he loved Wikileaks during 2016 campaign

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-wikileaks-love-joke-julian-assange-sarah-sanders-clinton-obama-a8869926.html

Attached: OMG.png (925x676, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defend.wikileaks.org/2018/07/23/liveblog-julian-assange-in-jeopardy/
youtu.be/wpwyMu3PsUg
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/imf-hands-4-2-billion-in-loans-for-ecuador-for-julian-assange/
periodismodeinvestigacion.com/2019/02/19/el-laberinto-offshore-del-circulo-presidencial/
inapapers.org/
telesurenglish.net/news/Correa-Says-Moreno-INA-Papers-Probe-Led-to-Facebook-Page-Block-20190412-0003.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1117144943666106368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not like it's news that Trump is a piece of shit
He just says whatever and has that ugly girl go out and cover for him. As a symbol of white identity, his election might have been kind of important but don't ever forget that Trump is out for Trump. And Israel.

>I was just pretending to be retarded t.Drumpf

it was a little spicy prank!

-dongnald flump

imagine being such a senile chickenshit you wash your hands of something that could easily be seen as "good" even by most of the left (not the establishment democrats, the actual left)

>I'M GONNA DRAIN THE SWAMP!
>i'm not gonna use that pump machine to drain it though
>in fact i'm going to dredge up a bunch of neocon criminals from iran-contra up and hire them
i'm sure it's some kind of water polo

If trump doesnt pardon Assange I hope he does get impeached

based kike
>same, but you still get the gas chamber either way

"wtf I love wiki leaks? ."
t. Donald Trump

>hurrr durrr I was only pretendin'
>MIGA

Attached: 1555264232308.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>Merely

Didn't he call it the "gold standard" of journalism?

>IT WAS A PRANK BRO

He’s going to pardon Assange any day now just wait

Attached: trump wikileaks 3.png (746x692, 117K)

What's his name again?!

Attached: 1555271555318.jpg (509x484, 32K)

Fuckin shills are so gay. He is obviously distancing himself because Assange is going to be a major States witness and it can’t appear he is getting involved.

That's because scatman Assange is a joke

Attached: 1555358862686.png (600x360, 288K)

lol let the salt flow bro he's gonna be ur president till 2024

>He is obviously distancing himself because Assange is going to be a major States witness and it can’t appear he is getting involved.

Qanon boomers deserve the gulag. Let me guess when Assange gets life imprisonment by Trump's DOJ it will be because he's a hologram?!

Attached: 1555193563955.png (1147x645, 920K)

I don't give a fuck about what puppet (((they))) install, "bro"
Won't change a damned thing about my life

>lol let the salt flow bro he's gonna be ur president till 2024

We've had the same president (George W. Bush) since 2001 you fucking retarded faggot. No matter who you vote for, guess what? You get the same shit.

>I don't give a fuck about what puppet (((they))) install, "bro"

Amen user.

>What people say is way more important than what they accomplish.

Attached: 1541638146689.png (403x448, 63K)

>build that wall!

it was just a joke!

>lock her up!

it was just a joke!

Attached: 1552446522304.jpg (672x371, 75K)

>enemy gets fucked by outside entity
>laughs
Unironically checks out

if that was true the economy would be shit right now. quite being blind git gud scrub

Trump wanted the death penalty for Assange in 2010.
I think it's more likely he just liked wikileaks because it exposed the Dems, he never cared one bit about law and order or justice like holding the government accountable.

Attached: trump wikileaks 2010.jpg (1600x900, 148K)

he has to distance himself before assange gets pardoned and into witness protection

what a great gif

You mean like during the housing bubble that Bush had? Dow was soaring, values just couldn't go down and then poof it's gone. It's called the business cycle, user. And we're way past due for a contraction.

Yup and I remember him saying we should drone Snowden in Russia in 2013. Look it up.

>It's called the business cycle, user. And we're way past due for a contraction.

Yup we are in a huge bubble and by the end of the year we will probably have a depression or recession.

keked

>he has to distance himself before assange gets pardoned and into witness protection

Will save this cringe screencap when you are wrong.

Trumps is a pathological lier.

Get the fuck out of my country you kike loving faggot. Only a kike lover would say that kind of thing.

Barr helped cover up Ruby Ridge, where American citizens were murdered by the federal government. Trump wanted the death penalty for Assange as I've said too.

Explain why you think Assange will have justice under this administration.

Honestly, this POTUS is really trying to lose his voter base for 2020. Guess, it got too much for him.

I still vote him, since there is no other option. But hell. If he continues this, I probably won't vote for anyone next year.

>Barr helped cover up Ruby Ridge,

The CIA Iran contra

Yeah he's a dirty swamp creature.

Keked

NEETs don't belong in MY country. (You) gtfo.

No surprise that he supports red flag gun confiscation too.

Maybe he really is trying to lose on purpose, who knows.

Checked satan.

Attached: 1544143554994.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Only a true kike lover would say that. Get the fuck out of OUR country you fucking kike.

try making a thread about Assange and wikileaks

and watch it get deleted...

>Wikileaks liveblog: Assange in Jeopardy
defend.wikileaks.org/2018/07/23/liveblog-julian-assange-in-jeopardy/

>Jennifer Robinson, Assange's lawyer summarizes the case; UK, Sweden & USA
youtu.be/wpwyMu3PsUg

>IMF grants $4.2billion to Ecuador in return for Assange
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/imf-hands-4-2-billion-in-loans-for-ecuador-for-julian-assange/

>Moreno hit by INA papers scandal. Offshoring $millions to INA INVESTMENT CORP
Article [Esp]: periodismodeinvestigacion.com/2019/02/19/el-laberinto-offshore-del-circulo-presidencial/
Leaks [Esp]: inapapers.org/

>Former Ecuadorian president Rafael had his fb blocked after criticizing Moreno
telesurenglish.net/news/Correa-Says-Moreno-INA-Papers-Probe-Led-to-Facebook-Page-Block-20190412-0003.html

>but don't worry; Assange's cat is okay
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1117144943666106368

Attached: D35yu-_W4AM9W1s.jpg (980x551, 89K)

BUMP

Attached: trump national embarrasment.jpg (471x365, 38K)

My thread is getting slid by ptg I assume.

>just a prank