We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit

We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit

Attached: 8A47EFFB-E813-4C6F-94A3-94CAC86F9262.jpg (750x540, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JacqConMusic/status/1114985877057548288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is getting silly.

This is true, what is there point?

I make shit up and post to twitter often as well. Mine are generally more entertaining, but then I'm not a stupid whore.

Thank you OP for the tweet of some random retard on Twitter. This is unprecedented.

No it isnt. Cowboys were mostly anglo.

Actually mostly Mexican... they just had good tans and the white man thought they were spooks

It's not, America was 90% white. There were more than John Wayne movies show but definitely not the majority

Cultural Marxism’s key tenants is to destroy history and inject their own

Little known fact: cowboys herded cattle to market they didnt have shootouts at high noon

>cowboy
very problematic, most were actually transgender

No one wants stories of the wandering negro and spic gangs. They want to hear about European frontier towns and their people.

Attached: 1554001021429.png (700x700, 615K)

when will mods clean up these low quality, low effort twitter posts

I mean cowboys were a Mexican thing originally I thought everyone knew this.
Anyway wasn’t like 80% of the characters in the good the bad and the ugly Hispanic?

these

>slavery ends in 1865
>the wild west starts in 1865

Do they really want to go this route?

Weren't cowboys mainly just farm ranchers from TX, AZ, Cali gold rush, etc? Negroes weren't common out there since they had no way to go there by themselves, many still lived on the former slave farm land or in the north since out West it was very dangerous. If they mean Sheriffs then based off how it was back then I highly doubt there were black ones seeing as how it was still the fucking 1800s

I believe this is actually true, cowboy was basically a poor man's job, Hollywood just fucked it up and made out like every outlaw and everyone else of note worthy in the wild west was a cowboy, some blacks are trying to twist this small truth to act like it was them doing all the famous shit in the west tho.

>Nerd doesn't know about blazing saddles
We could have a remake but people like this exist

[spoiler]
On the next episode of 'We Wuz', John F. Kennedy is revealed to be a quadroon.
[/spoiler]

Horses were fucking expensive to maintain and you need land to keep them / to work with cattle though? I might be wrong but this seems fishy

He's right. We were cowboys. We were kings. And now we're taking over your land by outbreeding you.

It's not cultural marxism, it's just invasion. Mongols or Ottomans did the same thing and they did not call it "cultural marxism".

>black
Nope

>Cowboys are outlaws
>Majority of cowboys are black

Attached: 1555292471592.jpg (720x890, 53K)

This is actually true. Being a cowboy was the job of slaves and nigs. It was one of the shittiest jobs of the time. I think they were later phased out but originally, it was mainly a black job

>Nigger listens to Old Town Road once

Attached: 1550927046341.png (645x773, 11K)

>most cowboys were black!
>can't name one
color me shocked

Stealing is their culture so what do you expect?

>mexicans
Yes
>niggers
Fuck no

Attached: 1549319394081.png (402x507, 277K)

nah, most cowboys were fucking ranch-hands.

anyway the term "cow-BOY" was typcially applied only to black ranchhands while white or "white" were typically called just "CowHands".

So while whites are talking about notre dame, niggers are shilling falsehoods about BBC and "we wuz..."
I hate niggers

cowboys were menial laborers. 'cowboy movies' were mostly about law enforcement officers.

its an invasion of marxists

Most black people were actually Asian

Attached: ooga.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

having sex with farm animals does not make you a cowboy, taco bender

I think I like Spaghetti Westerns more than I like traditional Wild West movies. But maybe I just didn't get to watch the ones. Could you recommend some great American Westerns?

Niggers even try to steal the past and shiiittt. Niggers are dumb as turds

Fuck this Marvel clown world

Attached: 1555285760059.jpg (500x500, 105K)

Here in Oklahoma there are whole towns made up of blacks descended from black cowboys and farmers, alot of them are more hick than I am and do rodeos, drive pickup trucks, the whole bit.

>actual cowboys were black and Mexican

>[Citation Needed]

this
>b-but muh romanticism.
>muh old movies and nostalgia.
hearding cattle over long distances from grazing pastures to railroad towns was incredibly shitty.

both literally and figuratively.

if there was a stampede there wasn't going to be any help for days of travel, you were surrounded by shit that could easily kill you, be it natural or human (outlaws/rustlers, native Americans sick of people violating their outdated treaty-proscribed lands, etc.)

then the pay was "okay" as a per-hour-thing but it was a seasonal job and subject to a lot of fluctuation.

I love the We Wuz foolishness...i laugh almost everytime.

Little known fact: Most things presented by literally whos on Twitter as fact are not actually fact. Also look out for the keywords "buckle up".

Link
mobile.twitter.com/JacqConMusic/status/1114985877057548288

Blacks make up 13% of all cowboys, yet make up 50% of all dumb mother fuckers.

Couldn't Agree More.

there weren't any mexican cowboys, there were however caballeros.

Let's see now. Cowboys were illiterate, itinerant farm workers who died before age 25, usually from exposure and pneumonia. Looks like a good way to get rid of beaners and nignogs. Can this be restarted?

Attached: multitasking .jpg (450x591, 58K)

You would know about having sex with farm animals, hamburger stacker. I think I hear your doggy wanting to give you the knot.

Niggers dont have the intelligence to do what cowboys did, they would rape the cattle and end up being eaten by wolves.

Yeah, and mexicans are spanish, aka white.

Other way round I'm sure

No they werent

they were though. cowboying was nigger work.

Nor were they cows.

>Yeah, and mexicans are spanish, aka white.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves

This, "cowboyism" was a Freemason/Shiner invention.

Attached: John Wayne Freemason Shriner.png (400x560, 207K)

Who could forget Jussie James and the nig crew Or Billy Da Kang?

Freemasons, and Shriners promote CMT cowboy shit to low class plebs. It makes them love their servitude.

Attached: The Last Boy Scout Freemason Shriner Symbolism 3MB.jpg (10000x4768, 3.09M)

Attached: cowboy shit sumner redstone holdings.jpg (1183x3791, 1.38M)

We have the gauchos here pretty much like cowboys but without shooting that much like in hollywood movies.

No such towns exist

Except people usually think of killers, southerners, and outlaws who were all white. Nobody gives a shit about farmhand niggers or fruit picking wetbacks.

Cowboys were definitely Anglos, Vaqueros in the Southwest were Mexicans/Tejanos or Spaniards, both co existed with Anglos after the he Mexican American War. My deal is who fucking cares and why are they trying to force niggers into this shit like they were some kind of major force in the cow driving and frontier scene? In the Southwest shortly after Mexican Cession and after there was Anglos, Mexicans and Indians galore, everywhere else it was just Anglos and Indians

Attached: A1D083E7-9FB3-4738-A4FE-9ED2DEE361A7.jpg (765x1024, 152K)

No idiot Im saying the NIGGERS WOULD RAPE THE CATTLE AND GET EATEN BY WOLVES, not that thats what white cowboys did.

Nigger you are lying and you better stop or them spirits gonna come for you.

'cowboys' were literal fucking bums and were nothing like the romanticized versions portrayed in movies
so it makes sense for them to think that cowboys were niggers and spics

No, it's not. Overwhelmingly white, at best, a generalized Caballero originating in Spain, so still European. Different aspects were littered in the rural south, away from "hispanic" influence. Blacks didn't really have shit to do with it, they mostly stayed in the south, some migrating north.

These morons know photographs of cowboys exist right? They aren't black or Mexican.

Attached: download.jpg (800x627, 147K)

It's actually true. About 1 in every 3 cowboys were hispanic. About 20% were black.

>coexisted
Not really. Some Tejanos were left alone, but no, they rustled cattle from each other. Anglos and other white Europeans weren't above lynching Mexicans, all the way up to Poncho Villa. They didn't really like each other.

mutt1

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 pol - We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (190x176, 101K)

Source

mutt2

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 pol - We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1).png (153x137, 63K)

mutt3

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 pol - We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(2).png (136x145, 63K)

They weren't mostly thought there was a sizeable amount of them.

About 20% were black. A lot fled the south due to the civil war.

they all look normal to me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 pol - We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(3).png (153x160, 72K)

Land was cheap in the west due to the US desire to manifest destiny and spread out the west coast. Not a lot of people had the balls to go into uncharted land with little infrastructure. A lot of black folks didn't have much to lose.

Most stayed south to work on former plantations, or northwards.

They legitimately don't know. What's worse, I'll bet you the bitch that tweeted it has a college education.

cowboys are subhumans btw

Can confirm, there's some of these in NE Texas near the Louisiana border. Not really whole towns though, but there's several black ranches where multiple black families live and work. It's like a bunch of black nationalists living on their own compound. They're total hillbillies but they're black.

Sure but a lot went west. Enough to make up roughly 20% of cowboys. It doesn't take much to make up 20% of cowboys. You have to realize the west was much less populated in that time than the areas black folks would have been coming from.

>Cowboys
Sure
>Gunslingers and outlaws
No. They were white.

Literally a Netherlands family "Bakker".

Attached: krifamily-bakker-scan.jpg (550x413, 29K)

I'll need to see a source of "cowboys" being 20% black. The Midwest isn't even 20% black. Cowboys aren't just a term for people who lived out west.

these 3 yes but this jesus guys here.. nah

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 pol - We wuz cowboyz n sheeeit - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(4).png (181x242, 55K)

Rent-free

Attached: 1541286921877.jpg (328x317, 28K)

some mexicans are white

Really?

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-164917.jpg (1438x1698, 405K)

I think she's mistaking cowboys for gunslinger gangs. It makes sense colored people would be the ones in gangs.

>Rent-free
if you say so.

Attached: smartburger.jpg (298x379, 21K)

Like someone would give a nigger a horse.

brown people are a stupid walking virus not people

Cattle drovers are not cowboys.

yep 100% Dutch farm inbread. best inbread. but jesus there he aint Dutch