youtu.be/v8Eo34bawfI
twitter.com/garamchaiii
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she admits it's an attack.

>a literally who says a literally who thing on Twitter
Nice Jow Forums needs more threads like this thanks

this

I hope the people saying this stuff die unironically.

Soooo it was an attack.

youtu.be/v8Eo34bawfI

That's a bold move

Its the best format, it increases the value of the thread tenfold. Truly genius discussion.

even twitter ratio'd her, no need for a Jow Forumse-on

The church was made before France became a colonial empire. What a dumb goblina she truly is

I’m worried there won’t be any backlash towards muslims.

Their women and men rejoice as the lord's childrens cherished creation burns in front of them. All that, is nothing but a sign that burns bright. Those of you reading, you make your choice now. That's all there is to it, you have a choice. Are you going to do it?

Attached: Lordschosenfighter.jpg (1600x1200, 239K)

>Europe
>France
>colonialism

I'm not sure they know what this means

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
*pee pew*

>Colonial
Notre Dame was already some 400 years old when France started colonizing ahit. Fuck off.

She deserves to have her entire neighborhood burned down

>800 year old church burned down
> Muh evil colonialism

I dont understand.

forgot the link: twitter.com/garamchaiii

bump

Based

Attached: 2D2A4596-A3B7-48D7-B869-ACE70A7274E9.jpg (980x742, 133K)

She needs to be brutally raped and murdered.

Attached: shaziya.png (1036x631, 514K)

a note to all true pollacks, as if its even needed:
the long nose tribe has *never* been more aggressive here than they are today, blaming 'the muzzies!!@!@' left and right...
my blood is boiling..
The only bright side, this was an overstep.. I think much of the world knows whos really responsible for whats happening right this moment...

muzzies kikes nogs doesnt matter kill all these fucking parasites get the them the fuck out partys over shitheads hope i dont see you on the street kike bitch i'm taking that nose to replace my foreskin

everyone knows intuitively

You kikes should be afraid.

Sit down?

Attached: Positively Livid.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Please nigger bitch tell us white people what we need to do. Thanks nigger cunt.

Becasue medieval times and colonial times are the same thing.
Also it was an attack. Huh.

That's the take away.

>jews open the gates
>muslim hordes flood in
>stop blaming the muslims, it's the jews!
It's both

I'd respond on Twitter, but you know, I'd be banned for saying anything truthful and mean to her so this is a place for people like me to respond.

If you want Jow Forums to be terse, you best be shilling for more free speech out there.

I just got off a 7 day twitter suspension for posting CDC statistics of faggots and STD's, and I've probably lost about 30 other accounts in the past two years.
Go ahead and say how you feel because it doesn't matter

Fuck this outbred mystery meat. She will be enslaved and her womb will be forced to produce high quality white transplants when we tack over.

*take

I'm beginning to see the reasoning behind mass population reduction. The bottom 85% of humanity are one half-step up from feral apes.

I'm worried that there won't be any backlash
Every mudslime needs to be purged in minecraft