THIS IS ALL A FALSE FLAG

>Yellow vests threatening elite in France
>Macron and Elite burn down notre dam
>Try to "unite" country and demonise the desecration of public buildings - related to yellow vest protests
>9/11 false flag to save EU project. If France goes then the entire this is broken up.

Attached: 097b5492ae5596c49a7abc0843b13bfcfd28b69a2c682453d67a0bf0dbd90c63.jpg (768x512, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1117883209222508544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 19764563476876.jpg (490x375, 37K)

> related to yellow vest protests
THEY did this. Right. Can't believe that fucker even suggested this.

This has nothing to do with the EU and everything to do with Macron trying to avoid the guillotine

It's a very plausible idea, however lets wait. Perhaps "french elections" will arise and maybe Le Penn will come with a "harsher" stance on immigration. Yellow Vests, do not drop the ball like the Kiwis did, you're doing great. If you start the shtf all that history of surrendering will be erased. and then you can gloat about your previous history without muh white flags and dropped once never fired memes. Do not accept an olive branch from the kikes, for it is surely laced with poison! The tree must be completely cut down.

Attached: YellowVestHottie.jpg (1024x575, 87K)

Here's you're (you) now fuck off to the gas chamber kike

Attached: Where(((You)))Belong.jpg (988x720, 503K)

dont want to sound anti semitic, but are you sure your services were not behind this?

GUYS we know that the deep state did the NZ false flag as a means to start a false race war against muslims...We are finding out now that the DEEP STATE did it again to try and trigger a race war in france.

Time is running out and the deep state knows that their time is limited, DO NOT attack any muslims or hurt any muslims. THIS IS WHAT THE DEEPSTATE WANTS!!!

Trump as positioned assange to help him testify against mueller and others to bring the deep state crashing down... TRUST THE PLAN just sit and wait ok guys

If us evil jews wanted to disrupt the whitey don't you think targeting mosques would be a tad more impactful
Stupid bongoloid

Macron is buddies with globalist Jew bankers, why pretend it wasn't a team effort?

Why not both? Not like Jews give a shit about anyone but themselves. A light unto all nation's!

normally you guys make me annoyed, but today, you made me laugh out loud. well played

well,my first thought was jews, then i saw the macron idea. i wonder if macron goes on tv saying he will pay for the renovation to be completed before easter, and it gets done, and everyone hails him as a hero. imagine like a christmas movie, where someone saves xmas. that kind of thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

The Intelligence Services of France are authorized to kill civilians in black operations (in the case of the Greenpeace Rainbow Warrior attack they used limpet mines) conducting peaceful protests.

You cannot put it past the DGSE/DGSI to pull anything with such a precedent. It's not beyond them at all to burn down Notre Dam out of desperation to split up the YJ movement.

DON'T fall for the Deus Vult/fuckin muzzies narrative. If you want Muslims out of your country, fine. Take your political activities elsewhere but leave this one alone. A Muslim vs Kuffar conflict could be what they want to disintegrate the popular yellowjacket movement.

Don't get corralled.

Attached: 1987 CIA Child Trafficking.jpg (1267x3412, 1.75M)

News says the treasures were conveniently out the cathedral already, no irreplaceable art destroyed.

Now the EU can ride to the rescue with a huge grant to reconstruct it.Total false flag ... real fires at historic buildings destroy priceless arts

Attached: ne84uuas4dty.png (1013x1200, 364K)

No art destroyed? The building was art. The glass was art. The wood was art. Try harder useless.

Is that why you build your houses out of wood even though tornadoes come by every year, because you think it's art?

Think they care about the building more than they care about the EU and themselves?

Attached: kpop.webm (608x1080, 2.9M)

>(((marine le pen)))
civic nationalist boomer

If you go on Jow Forums and you see 40 threads with similar images, you might just be witnessing a false flag

Attached: 1523623574368459.jpg (534x712, 41K)

well guess what, mossad nigger is going to bomb a mosque next week.

I've heard they burned one down at the same time

HAPPY HOLY WEEK!

Attached: Abramovic.jpg (800x988, 139K)

Tired of jews, user. Tired of jews

here is macron doing his best 'visibly upset'

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 00.06.47.png (1608x1070, 1.71M)

He's probably just thinking about all the nigger cock he wants to suck

Attached: DeeplyConcerned.jpg (1280x960, 393K)

this guy gets it all well done

>fucking christians ruining my good night's sleep with their incessant whining

Not much of a theory until they actually blame the yellow vests, Nigel

>Try to "unite" country and demonise the desecration of public buildings - related to yellow vest protests
They will use this for this purpose. Very interesting to see what else will follow. Nothing good I presume.

THANK GOD THE MEMEFLAG IS HERE TO TELL US WHAT TO THINK

u were saying biotch

Attached: 1555363530917.png (1440x1602, 748K)

This

kikes are scheming to get the West to fight for israel

EU is going to die.
Nothing (((they))) do will stop the inevitable.
Euro Sceptic parties are growing everywhere in Europe and we have 3 in Ireland already.

Good to see the schizo's are still working in full force

Attached: 1554416214374.gif (607x609, 821K)

The french don't deserve that church.

Attached: french.jpg (1242x1431, 284K)

Good lord is that a labia peeking out of her pants?

fuck ((freemasonry)))

look at the alt kike shills out in force

you have molykike blaming “clerical abuse victim”

you have jew posobiec changing from “christian” to “catholic” overnight, and now he’s pretending to be catholic for further d/c

the enemy is the faggots hiding in their (((lodges)))

pure cohencidence

Attached: 1200px-Ecclesia_et_synagoga.jpg (1200x1034, 259K)

your mum is a false flag

Your "mum" takes nigger cock without condoms

C'mon...that's kind of funny...

Labium, and since K-pop is a prostitution ring run for Korean elites, very probably.

>Good lord is that a labia peeking out of her pants?
Well let's take a closer look, shall we?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-15 (4) pol - THIS IS ALL A FALSE FLAG - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (672x858, 1.32M)

>BREAKING NEWS
Fake and gay

ENHANCE

Attached: 1524058998724.jpg (384x337, 22K)

Is it?

It's a remarkably accurate heuristic to apply on Jow Forums.
>YellowVest
You can already tell he's a shill for the neoliberals, and not a journalist.

>heuristic
What type of 10 dollar word is that, college boy?

JEWISH FALSE FLAG

Oh, sorry, "rule of thumb" for those of you who just fell off the turnip truck.

Stop shilling this neoliberal greek. He's got his shit-tier "muh GJ" narrative and he's sticking to it like the nigger he is.

Why don't you go back to your college and suck another nigger's dick, boy?

Because I'm tired of jews. Really tired of jews.

Me too user, me too