ITS OVER

>Trump is going to let in loads of illegals into American Cities
>France is getting more migrants and their historic buildings blown up
>Germany will continue to elect Merkel as chancellor
>Treudau still widely popular in Canada
>Ireland will accept 1 million immigrants for the next five years
>United Kingdom will further go through censorship while also importing more Pakis
>Australia recently unbanned fag marriage, will continue to go more left
>New Zealand basically a de-facto Islamic country now
>Poland is about to welcome over 100,000 Filipino migrants

Is the west doomed? Are we just going to end up like South Africa at this point. Should we just let it happen and do nothing.

Attached: FC7A4994-A5E9-40BD-B20B-2F9C235B85F4.jpg (500x549, 67K)

its the end times

Attached: 1554842693664.jpg (720x714, 76K)

Trump is intentionally sending them to liberal sanctuary cities instead of flip states, which is great for us.

Of course not, we are still winning the culture war, and racial consciousness is growing. We need to keep getting more people on board with our ideology. Just keep focusing on your careers and find a woman of quality to have White children with.

>>Trump is going to let in loads of illegals into American Cities
Dummy, they're actually already here, he's not bringing them in just for that purpose. But, it's a double-edged sword, I personally think he should just keep threatening it because the lefties are finally seeing that flooding illegals isn't a good thing, but of course, if he does it, that'd just mean they're not going back where they came from.
I'm hoping he just keeps the threat level high for a week or two to make the leftist twats have to say the words they don't want to say (fuck off, we're full) so that we can finally have an honest discussion about how much illegal immigration is a fucking blight on this nation and that we need to send every one of them the fuck back to their shitholes.

Sanctuary cities are strategically placed in order to disrupt white/republican voting blocs. Trump is a sockpuppet.

>Trying to defend demographic displacement
Migapedes are literally poison and wouldn’t mind white communities getting destroyed for the sake of trolled leftists. The GOP deserves to die

Attached: 91B58713-DBD3-4B28-A3DC-F3E2463D6529.jpg (1407x863, 102K)

>Irland 1 million immigrants
because shitty Neal and Ronnie are not fucking doing construction work and everybody wants to be an instagram influencer

>Migapedes
Oh, a Yangfagger, should have known that no matter what I said, you'd find some way to say the usual garbage. Kill yourself, you fucking brainlet, nobody said a thing about demographic replacement being good, I don't even want LEGAL immigration but it's going to take something major to make that happen.
I can't wait until spring break is over and you faggots go back to your holes again.

Attached: 2h502t1.jpg (640x556, 333K)

How does it feel knowing you’d rather see loads of small white communities get destroyed all because they’re in leftist cities? Trump is taking notes from Trotskyism. Creating a one world race of subhumans with no importance.

>what are you complaining about?
>Im not filling the entire house with horse shit
>Is just your room
Pedes or Kushner shills no difference.

Sanctuary cities like Dallas and Houston?

>demographic displacement
nah, the mexicans will become white, and adopt white america's hypocritical, incredibly narcissistic culture and concerns.

if you're so concerned about demographic displacement effecting the lineage of your genes why not actually have some children or like get laid?

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (490x711, 848K)

>nah, the mexicans will become white, and adopt white america's hypocritical, incredibly narcissistic culture and concerns.
COPE, there’s 60 million of them and 1/3 of people in America by 2050 will be Hispanic. There’s going to be no such thing as a “white america” by then.

Did you read what I wrote, or, are you going to keep on saying shit that never was written?
I said THREATEN IT BECAUSE IT MAKES THE LEFT SQUIRM, I said it'd be a bad idea to actually put them there.
Really, man, work on your fucking reading skills, I'd swear you were under 10 by how terribly poorly you process the written word. And you're sounding like a fucktard.

It’s not a threat, he’s actually planning on doing it since congress won’t let him deport anyone.

>treudau still widely popular in canada

No he isn't. All of the polls are showing that if they held an election today the conservatives would win.

>Treudau still widely popular in Canada
Uh maybe in toronto

Attached: home-alone-screaming.gif (345x258, 1.03M)

Has it happened yet?
No.
Has DRUMPF said he's going to do things just to piss off the left and shit never actually happens?
With semi-regularity.
Really, man, is this babby's first day on Jow Forums or are you really, really this far gone to not know how the history of the last 2 years has gone?

Isnt Toronto one of the few Estates/Provinces (dunno how you call them up there) that decides every election?

Not even here, I haven't heard a single good thing about him in maybe 2 years and people love to talk politics here

Shill. First line was enough.

Toronto is a city in Ontario (province) and no, we're not a direct democracy

No they aren't. Sanctuary cities are liberal shitholes virtue signaling

You mean he tweeted that, but will not actually do it because he has no control over his political bureaucracy.

Fuck off, white areas are still white regardless of who holds political beliefs there. They must be protected at all costs. Anybody actually backing Trump for doing this is no better then a neocon who takes inspiration from Trotsky and Kalergi.

Oh. I kept hearing how "Toronto" is always blamed for being Trucuck biggest fans.
My bad.

Congress will support him when it comes to flooding nonwhites into European majority areas.

t. guy who's dumb enough to live in a major city
Smart white folks got the fuck out long ago, faggot, I suggest you do the same. Unless you actually ENJOY the smell of nigger piss as you walk to the store, I don't know, you seem kind of slow, so anything's possible.
But, keep bleating about how something that isn't likely to happen is already over and done, I'm sure it'll really help your credibility now.

Yahweh was always a false God. Civilization never really had a chance.

Why are you defending balant anti-white landgrabs? Trump is doing the same thing niggers are doing in South Africa. They want to destroy everything we’ve built over the course of our history.

What begs the question:
If all those illegals werent being dropped in sanctuary cities where were then ending up till now?

Funny to think the irish fought against Britain for 800 years only to get cucked by mohammed

He definitely had popularity that has since dwindled - as was the case in most cities at the time (2015). His general approval has sunken greatly since then.

I think I've figured it out - we've got Cher on the board today, guys, say hello to the old fag hag who is terrified that mean old Trump will drop illegals in Los Angeles even though she's living with a few million of them already!

Attached: 12304364-6924751-image-a-10_1555343700547.jpg (634x559, 75K)

>Why are you defending balant anti-white landgrabs?
Again, your comprehension sucks. Let me say it a third time: I DON'T WANT ANY ILLEGALS DUMPED, I JUST ENJOY THE LEFTIST SQUIRMING OVER IT. I DON'T EVEN WANT ANY MORE LEGAL IMMIGRATION.
Your debate skills are literally borderline retarded, you can't even get what I'm saying unless I repeat myself over and over, and even then, I think you're still gonna fuck it all up.

>If all those illegals werent being dropped in sanctuary cities where were then ending up till now?
Probably just snagged at the border and in detention centers. They shouldn't be processed, they should all be refused and rejected back to their shithole homelands.

Do you have something against Filipinos ?

I don’t care if leftists are triggered, Trump is putting the lives of whites at risk. Most of the european population in this country lives in cities. I don’t give a fuck about what some online leftist thinks. I just want invaders to be rightfully deported. Stop defending balant anti-white landgrabs prompted by the government.

Filipinos are the niggers of Asia, even the most tolerant groups like the Japanese hate them.

REMINDER IRONIC IMPORTING OF ILLEGALS IS STILL IMPORTING ILLEGALS

Wasnt asking what "Should" happen but where were they being dropped until now but ok.

How so? Aren't they Catholic anyway ?

I give up, you thick nigger, but let's review again:
I DONT WANT TRUMP TO DUMP THEM
I WON'T SUPPORT THAT
I THINK ITS A BAD FUCKING IDEA
Please answer this for me, why can't you tell the difference between bantz and action? What part of the logic circuit in your walnut brain can't comprehend I appreciate talk that pisses the left off when it makes them COME OUT AND SAY THAT THEY AGREE WITH OUR FUCKING STANCE ON THERE BEING TOO MANY IMMIGRANTS ALREADY.
You can keep saying I'm "defending anti-white land grabs" until your head explodes, but since I never said it, you just look like a fucking retard when you keep parroting the same line.
How do you survive to the next day being this fucking slow?

Attached: soygoy.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

Oh, trust me, they've been scattering them around the nation as they always have been. For every one that gets sent back,droves are allowed in, makes no fucking sense but that's how shit goes here, we need our boiling point and enough shit to go south before the cityfags will wake up. But, since most big cities are congested with leftist garbage, it's gonna take a lot more robbery and rape before they come to terms with their diversity issues.

You support this. Me believes.
>INB4 who gives a fuck what you think?
Statement stands.

Attached: SPLC Mark Potoks office2.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

the Massachusetts governor announced today he's going to primary Trump. I wonder if this means there will be Republican debates.

I'm unsure of what you're getting at. Perhaps try again with some clarity. I hate ALL immigration, I don't associate with non-whites, and I don't ever want to live in a big city again because they're all filled with niggers, spics, kikes, and assorted imported vermin who do nothing of value. Assume as you like, just know your assumptions are incorrect.

You are defending that garbage, you are making an excuse for replacement

everybody take a hebrew with you

>Keep the illegals out!
>Nvm they are good let them into cities XDDD

dumb America doesn't realise what their precious internet is doing, to the whole world.