STOP BLAMING MUSLIMS

It was an accident, guys! Stop the blaming.

Attached: stop blaming.jpg (600x748, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20190412-france-jails-jihadist-woman-accused-over-foiled-terror-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was the kikes

by illiterate muslim workers

Nah, fuck mudsimes and jews. They are both equally the enemy.

Sloppy job Mossad

>just say jew or muslim, and you've won

Pathetic.

It was the muslin doing the kikes bidding.

>notre dame is literally on fire and everyones busy fighting the flams
>some how they did a investigation and found it to be a construction fire

literally what are the chances they would even say it was islam if they found a dead jihadi in the building. 0

IT WAS MACRON RETARDS

MUSLIM

DEFLECTION

TACTICS

Christcucks BTFO!!!

i'm sure it was mohammed

I think the best way to make sure we don't blame any single group for this is to rebuild it with artifacts from ALL of our cultures. This is very devastating at the moment but we can use it stoke more unity within all of Europe, especially among those that are currently being marginalized.

Was for reparations by ((UNESCO)) so niggers are blame too

>accident

Doubt. It's well known throughout history that sand niggers do not get along with anyone. Even themselves.

Attached: 1555356257267.jpg (846x869, 118K)

How would they let muzzies burn down such an important building?
European buildings aren't made of cardboard like american ones.
No, this was 100% inside job.

Why is it always the kikes? I'm so tired of finding coincidences.

nice illustration of how multiculturalism destroys entire societies

>a couple people did a couple things, therefore it was muslims.

Why would they ever do that? I'm seriously asking this. Jow Forums loves to say that Muzzies are controlled by the jews but why and how do they do that?

>sand niggers growing in numbers in France
>all of a sudden attacks on churches rise

Hmmmmm...

you wont get a rebuttal

kikes put mussies in europe. kikes give them money and let them breed. moslems act on their instinct and attack Christians.

It's not all just kikes who did that though. Lots of Europeans went along with importing the muzzies.

I blame the kikes, not the golems.

Muzzies aren't controlled by the jews anymore than the rest of the world. The problem with a globalist conspiracy is that ONE people can't do it. It takes cooperation from all people in high places. It's about money, not the jew, or anyone else. Not all oligarchs are jews and not every problem is caused by them. For shit sake it's why it's so hard for the right to get any traction.

I saw them laughing about it. That's enough for me.

the desecration of places of worship in France concerns Christian churches and in the year 2018 this meant the profanation of an average of two Christian churches per day in France, even though these actions rarely make the headlines

>yep, random "self starting construction fire"

Last Sunday, marauders set fire to the church of Saint-Sulpice — one of Paris’ largest and most important churches — shortly after the twelve-o’clock Mass.

Police have concluded that the fire was the result of arson and are now looking for possible suspects. The restoration of the church from the damage caused by the fire will reportedly cost several hundred million euros.

>totally random... "autogenesis oxygenation"

Surely it was an accident.
Just like how those grooming gangs and no go zones don't exist!

>Over 800 years of repairs and upkeep
>No issues
>France lets shitloads of Muslims, who have been known to attack other religions violently
>Notre Dame is damaged beyond repair
>N-N-NO IT WAS JUST A REPAIR ACCIDENT

Attached: rlly maks me thnk.png (225x225, 4K)

The only difference between a muslim and a kike is the direction he faces when he jerks off

GET IN HERE NOW
NOW Jow Forums

fucking based man. The fact that the entire board was plastered with "it was the kikes" should make any critical thinking user pause. It is very similar to
>AOC is the new queen of Jow Forums
>Yang gang
>Drumpf MIGA!

we need another hero

Attached: nz dancegif.gif (483x585, 120K)

The muslim toward mecca and the kike into the face of a goy child?

(((Accident)))

Attached: d32f8deb882747f54d79dde9eac7aba628f85b2890520554b37b3a36df15380d.jpg (244x250, 4K)

Was originally Jerusalem, but basically yeah

As always. Death to Israel.

kike

>Accident.
I wonder how many frogs will accept the narrative. Trips says all of them

Get fucked.

"vandals and arsonists"
"marauders"

LMAO - the euphemized faggot borg mind of the media means the attacks will continue , and now they have....

I bet 20 grand the entire fucking USA msm never mentions the massive string of the same leading up to the gLORIOUS dESOLATION

kikescidental fire

>Blame
No, but we are pointing out behaviour on their part which would be criminal for whites.
Imagine if they were teenage white boys in MAGA hats just standing there. There would be an international media campaign involving the most powerful people in human history to bring them to justice.

Attached: shitskins.jpg (2092x998, 1.73M)

Nobody cares about muh values any more. It's not about "having better arguments", and it was you kikes that set that standard. We have been at war for decades, and slowly, people are beginning to realise this.

Attached: splc_mark-potok.jpg (995x889, 272K)

france24.com/en/20190412-france-jails-jihadist-woman-accused-over-foiled-terror-attack

In 2016 a woman jihadi was arrested for trying to blow up Notre Dame, she was organising it through Telegraph so she definitely wasn't acting alone.
Perhaps her cell decided today was the day to attempt a second attack?

>Muds are angels
>Clearly kikes, kuffar

things free fall when its the kikes...

Half of Jow Forums is muds larping as white nationals

>da joos dindu nuthin

Attached: 1554701922114.jpg (240x240, 6K)

no. i will blame muslims, and every other class to include faggots, that does not get bunched up with white people. you are going to die. the world will be better for it. i see that now.

fpbp

Jewish post. The reason it’s hard for counter movements to get traction is because no one blames the correct party: the Jews.

The only solution is the Final solution.

Stop blaming Muslims, start blaming kikes!

caused by an accident, implying they know what caused it hence why they need to have investigations to find out what caused it, holy fuck this is retarded

probably Polish senpai

Fuck it feels good to know I'm not the only one who sees this.

This desu.

The fire is still burning and somehow they've already done a full investigation and already know the cause.

so they fail at workplace safety? to this extent?

Jesus.

We could have 1080p 120fps footage of a muzzie carrying petrol cans onto the roof, and they'd still claim it was a repair accident

this

Underrated

Why should nonwhites care anymore about appeasing whites with the current political climate showing how truly racist most of them are

If he wasn't doing repairs why else would the roof need gasoline? Seriously you guys are so homophobic.

Attached: 1555358762681.jpg (1600x1067, 225K)

How many french churches have been accidentally burned down or partially destroyed vs how many have been burned down or partially destroyed by muslims?
Is the probability 98% muslim, 2% accident?
It also comes very close to the sentencing of the muslim woman who plotted to bomb the Notre Dame (one of two know terror plots targeting the Notre Dame the past few years).

>Be construction worker
>Drunk on the job
>Light a cig, put it down cuz drunk
>Light another one, smoke it
>Look behind me after a few minutes of work
>Fire.gif
>GTFO
>Everyone blames Muslims
>Muslims are purged from Europe
TFW single handily save Europe because of a drunken accident.

Attached: 1544386824093.png (780x620, 18K)