youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are these two kikes?

>how many art pieces stolen from colonies
Uh, precisely zero.
What a dumb fuck woman NPC thing to say

>move on
with a racewar, yes please

Attached: crusader-gun-585396a23bb46.jpg (480x479, 27K)

>no one died
Not yet. Why must they push their luck?

Attached: 28946641-3042-490E-94DE-D02B433DF6A8.jpg (598x436, 18K)

God damn it I love being woke

Pretty sure both are sand niggers which is why they don't appreciate history because Islam keeps destroying it.

>it's a damn building that's literally used for tourism
So he'd be cool with us burning down his Meccacube?

Shitskins have such a chip on their shoulder, they always claim to be superior, and victims at the same time, they have accomplished so little that they feel compelled to attack Europeans out of pure jealousy, and rage, they jump up, and down for the destruction of Europeans, but are stunned when it happens to them. The lesser races are nothing more than a group of abhorrent animals that deserve extermination rather than pity.

nice

Attached: 876059465.gif (220x220, 34K)

Shitskins don’t understand culture that doesn’t include shaking their asses to shitty music, nor do they have a conception of the affection one feels for such a priceless piece of heritage

imbarberbing

>renaisssancian

i can't tell, does that retard on the bottom have renaissance in his name?

> *blows up mecca*
> lel why are all these goat fuckers mad?

You sound like you got a chip yourself m8

You’re not a christcuck.

keep pushing. i need it

They should bomb Mecca for the lulz.

>christian art
>stolen from heathens
how is this possibru?

This so much

Attached: 38d9d425b148c475467c54892f803bb3--fabulous-quotes-awesome-quotes.jpg (576x576, 50K)

The issue is they have no sense of pride for and no loyalty to their own country. They only value identity, and will abandon that when it suits them. They hold nothing sacred except their own selfish desires and the reckless pursuit of pleasure. They don't understand art because they're wholly unempathetic, and don't understand science because they're too stupid to get it. They can't write music because they have no imagination, and they won't write books because "dat too much werk." Even the little niglets in school will tell you, when they can't do an assignment, "I can't do this mister teacher. I brown." On average, they're animals, plain and simple.

Attached: 1554757634541.jpg (512x429, 42K)

I’m not. Sorry I’m not seeing your point

SCREENSHOOT ALL OF THEM
THIS IS A BIG REDPILL

Yeah yeah. Keep building your mud huts and being jelly of white man's architecture.

Fixed it for you

Attached: henryrollins corrected.jpg (960x960, 234K)

Behead those who insult Christianity... in minecraft

youtu.be/TVlNfo1tgXM

>watches his friend get shot in the face and runs away
So tough

Whites STILL aren't fighting back so they're starting to think they're invincible, the race war will last less than a year and literally every darkie will die.
They don't stand a chance in hell

These ‘people” need to be rounded up and deported

Attached: 163F052E-682C-4A2D-9D8C-2558135013A3.jpg (1125x1390, 513K)

>Stolen from former colonies
>Christian artifacts
>Stolen from Pagans
Ok there retard. This will only justify our burning of all their cultural locations incase of war.

My sympathy goes out to the Gallic people, who had their sacred sites burned or in other ways destroyed by the Christians.

Attached: 1555371611035.jpg (304x166, 7K)

SOON

Attached: itstime.jpg (1000x541, 186K)