Are people losing their fucking minds?

What the hell is wrong some people? Like Christ, are you not capable of even the slightest bit of sympathy before you resort to your nonsensical virtue signaling bullshit?

Attached: clownworldsample_01.png (898x926, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-14-African-countries-are-still-forced-to-pay-colonial-taxes-to-France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's nigs

They are just pushing themselves into the oven.
No normie thinks like this.

>What the hell is wrong with niggers?
fify

oh look, there are retards on twitter. quick, stop everything, this is remarkable news.

they only care when it happens in poor countries or to minorities. They genuinely believe that white people have all the power and can never be hurt or fucked with. Often, when some bad shit happens to white men, they rejoice, while cry oppression when they don't get a job.

But i mean what can you expect from pic related level of intelligence.

Attached: 1551202819403.png (640x960, 418K)

They're right. The Catholics killed countless heroic people in the interest of incorporating the world under christs globalist vision. Fuck 'em.

They're just like Jow Forums, but niggers

Christcucks BTFO!!! Time for the Pope to suck more nigger toes!!!

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

>Jow Forums: Christ, are you not capable of even the slightest bit of sympathy before you resort to your nonsensical virtue signaling bullshit?
>also Jow Forums: THE MUZZIES DONE IT

Jow Forums would be celebrating if it was a mosque

>posting things anonymously is the same as attaching your name and picture and doing it

>they still take money from Africa
fucking source where please
I would love to see where this number comes from, because I would love to show them how much of my tax money goes to Africa yearly

Kill them all and burn down all synagogues, churches, and mosques.

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

We sure would.

Attached: Okay Brenton Chan.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Giving a fuck about the opinions of one "Antonio Roachcock".

Attached: 1554944684493.jpg (522x545, 68K)

To add to that, much like men are the only sex to be able to form true friendships, white people are the only ones in the world who feel actual empathy for others. This is why we are cucked while the rest of the world laughs and doesn't understand why europeans go out of their way to accommodate invaders

Checked, but no. Unless it was in a white nation, than maybe. It was a bummer the loss of old architecture when Barry and Bibi’s ISIS destroyed old mosques in over there.

You will be brought before The Heavenly Father one day and your ignorance will be made manifest.

these are niggers, NOT people.

I started to raise my eyebrows. But then I realized, they're just blacks.

Negresses are the worst demographic ever to exist.

>What the hell is wrong some people?
niggers. thats who you mean. say it.

they are a scourge, emotionally retarded and forever the victim.
they are useless

notre dame was build in 1163 (so before any colonisation) these niggers are retarded

We really need another world war

yea, because atheists arent worse than nigger shit, right?

Attached: atheism-irrational.jpg (496x496, 114K)

The other responses I saw were made by white people as well

>Jow Forums is one person

>virtue signalling is 100% about one's personal reputation and never about self-satisfaction

The god of Abraham is dead. Time to find a new one, preferably one who's less cocky and murderous.

>niggers always trying to make everything about them
>Notre Dame burned, here's why that means gibsmedat

Only humans can build cathedrals. Niggers build mud huts.

Notre Dame was completed in 1345 AD, approximately 500 years before any French colonialism in Africa. Fucking stupid niggers.

>taking money off African countries
IQ reduction is contagious, we’ve done nothing but dump money by the freighter at Africa

>.png
YASSSS SLAY KWEEN

What you bongs in MI6 need is irrelevant to what the world needs.

just talk to him he said you are a faithless faggot and he will send templar spirits to rape your mind

>The Catholics killed countless heroic people in the interest of incorporating the world under christs globalist vision.
so what? lots have killed lots for reasons ov er the past 15k years. get over it

To be fair white people are virtue signaling cucks and the ones with sense of self preservation won’t do anything as of now.

They are mentally and emotionally ill.

Technology allows immediate, depersonalized, risk-free social interaction in which alienated underachievers connect and amplify each other's dysfunction.

The beauty of the internet is that you can simply ignore them and let them burn and roil in anonymity forever. Instead you give them more of the attention they desperately crave.

Ignore and move on!

nypa Gonville. You're supposed to be good at that.

>Like Christ, are you not capable of even the slightest bit of sympathy before you resort to your nonsensical virtue signaling bullshit?

When will you normies realize that the left is not a political stance, but rather a religious cult? And in the cult whites are the equivalent of demons that must opposed then killed.

Attached: neoliberal far-leftist '''culture''.jpg (580x2042, 588K)

Fringe nigs.

>Jow Forums would be celebrating if it was a mosque
god damn right. or if it was a building full of stupid aborapers like you.

They need to be deported back to their shitholes. Every last one.

>Negresses are the worst demographic ever to exist.
so true. I dont know why so many others dont realize this.

>virtue signalling is 100% about one's personal reputation and never about self-satisfaction
Uh... YEAH. That’s fucking exactly what it is. If you’re not signaling your virtue it’s not virtue signaling, retard.

Attached: F1380D28-4AD1-4F1B-A0AC-3AC91512F787.png (1136x640, 517K)

These aren’t people.

the sad thing is that these people have been told this same nonsense bullshit over and over to the point where they view it as reality. never mind the massive amount of work, labor, even deaths that went into building these things from white people. their entire world view is that everything whites have was stolen from them and their cultures, somehow despite their cultures never accomplishing anything and them now bitching about the white created cultures they are all so desperate to live in

This
All because whites will not ignore our own wrongs. They will rail about the speck in our eyes all day long and ignore the plank in theirs. Whites have done our absolute damndest to remove the speck out of our eye but it will never be good enough for these people until the last white life is extinguished.

Why does the last comment have an eggplant ejaculating on a bug in the profile pic?

Attached: 16FCD088-DA46-4447-82AC-35A65BA83F84.jpg (895x197, 54K)

Nigs think either they built everything or their “riches” were stolen to pay for it

I'm not going to "get over" the fact that some people think its ok to rape and murder me or my family just because some jew said its the right thing to do.

It's almost sad that they say this in complete ignorance.
They would understand if they had built anything memorable

So basically I guess almost all blacks hate almost all whites because they blame the success gap between Europeans and Africans on white oppression. While whites are urged to never think in terms of generalizations and to understand each individual regardless of the group they belong to, blacks see all whites as an oppressive monolith and they are encouraged to do so. Pretty fucked

These are creature's Jews created.

we're not surprised retard, we're glad these apes are outing themselves to the normies.

Illiteral uneducated nigresses. There are a lot of intelligent black bitches out there that loooove white dick. And im gonna give it to them

Niggers are sending themselves to hell, so heaven will be the white ethnostate that you've been all praying for. Stick by God's side and you will be rewarded, either in here or in the afterlife.

They're not virtue signaling. They're shitskins who are expressing pleasure that something bad happened to whitey.

Yeah but for real fuck France too. Youre going to be seeing a lot of shocking things in the coming decades. This is nothing

>nigs
>losing minds

What is oxymoron?

simple minded nigerisms...

fuck you and your old ass church nigga

if niggers weren't shit humans that wouldn't be a problem

Attached: 185412428258.jpg (1578x3559, 1.61M)

>WE WAZ KANGZ

Attached: 6d4baf986eeffbae5ec985a2dcb8360362f6bf61eac74776fbbc33cfd5a1b944.jpg (351x233, 28K)

only if it was a new mosque that was placed somewhere it didn't belong
I would honestly feel sad about a thousand year old mosque in the middle east burning down as it is a piece of history.

GEE I DUNNO JUST MAKE SURE YOU CARRY YOUR FUCKING CRAZY PHONES WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES

AND DONT FORGET TO DO TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM EVERY DAY.

get. the fuck off. social media.

Away you gay!

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

They have every right to be angry. France still benefits from Africa's suffering. The post colonial tax is still a thing you retard.

This blackpills me...they are erasing our culture and they wont stop untill its gone. If the shoe were on the other foot you would have a bunch of ((whites)) up in an outrage over this. All whites in this country have been fucking castrated. They wont stick up for their own people and its fucking sad to watch

I'm a filthy plebbiter. But there was a top atheism post that went:
"Although I am an atheist, the cultural, artistic, and architectural significance of Notre Dame cannot be underestimated. This is both a shame and loss for the people of France and the world."
Those dumb fucks don't realize that it's only white people, and in particular, the majority is going to be white Christians who really give a fuck about that building. Everyone else is either virtue signaling, doesn't care, or is glad something iconic from whypeeple is gone.
I really had hoped it was a sandnigger who started it, but it's sounding like it was a construction crew issue. Not a gas leak, not a sandnigger, just a dumb construction worker.

fuck off with that kike bullshit france fed those niggers, shoulda let em starve, they are in france benefitting from colonial tax shut up with that marxist shit sins of the ancestors by that standard i will kill all of you for wrongs committed in the year 5 you cuckshit commie faggot tard.

a thing...listen at you cum beared sahoy bitch. gay or female and it show.

Ok i'll bite faggot
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-14-African-countries-are-still-forced-to-pay-colonial-taxes-to-France

>church in France burns down
>fuck white people
lmao

those niggers know that notra dame was built WAY before europeans even discovered niggers existed ?

>posting a quora link

Kek.

>niggers knowing things
the answer is no, they do not know that.
these people literally believe that blacks were the most advanced societies until whites came and "stole" everything, including the ability of black people to form and maintain civilized societies.

Japan had TWO FUCKING nukes, you niggers have no excuse.

to them, white people existing is colonization

Attached: conec one.jpg (552x535, 34K)