Notre Dame

The light of god still shined upon the cross. What does it mean?

Attached: 1555370252795m.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

;)

God is with us.

Good thing god created humans to consider light-rays to be a holy symbol.

God Is Always Watching over his chosen people the White Man his master race not the Jews or Muslims

Didn't they produce a similar shot in the 9/11 ruble?

Yes. Jesus said so in the cross. He also cursed all niggers.

The jews turned their backs on god and when he sent hia son to warn them that they had lost their way, he was killed for it. They fell out of favor.

>Metal didn't burn
God is still with us.

Attached: 1554877537895.jpg (970x545, 96K)

found it

Attached: jewery.jpg (1280x848, 170K)

When and If All Whites go so does the rest they i know nothing and are bring his wrath upon themselves end of story

France should rebuild around the rubble it would be way more inspirational than some modernist interpretation

Attached: IMG_3869.jpg (910x512, 78K)

It means you believe in magic.

better version

Attached: garbage.jpg (266x353, 24K)

the image that cucked a million evangelical christcucks

The cross wasn't even knocked over from the collapse of the roof or even tarnished from smoke or ash. It is a sign.

>In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Attached: 1552941873961.jpg (1440x900, 173K)

god is a duracel?

It means the fire burnt a hole in the roof letting the sunlight in

>The cross wasn't even knocked over from the collapse of the roof or even tarnished from smoke or ash. It is a sign.
You do realise that it's actually damaged right? You don't need glasses to see it's colour is mostly left on the side

~70% of Christianity's success can be owed to great marketing. The symbol of the cross is memorable and easy to replicate and understand. It can show up in nature and found after disasters like these and so its easy to assign a divine message to this simple symbol.

Had Christianity adopted some kind of over-complicated icon, it would probably not be as wide spread as it is around the world.

Attached: 13879395-medieval-alchemical-flowers-of-azote-signs-from-grimoire-magic-book-volume-1.jpg (1300x975, 157K)

The cross was adopted because of the shape of roman crucifix ya dingus. The shape has gradually changed to the top getting longer over the years however.

I know that.

I'm saying it helped that it is a simple symbol which allowed it to spread Christianity throughout the world.

Its pretty easy to crucify someone on two sticks instead of like 400 though. Romans were all about efficiency and shit.

Kikes and devils will always lose

PRAISE THE SUN

this is historically, objectively, abjectly and thoroughly wrong. There is extremely little evidence of the cross being used at all by Christians until the 4th century AD after crucifixion was banned in the Roman Empire and after the Emperor himself had adopted Christianity.

The early Christians used the fish instead for their symbol, which was an anagram in the Greek language for Jesus Christ God Son Savior (IXOVS).

I see. You're more likely right.

This symbol is still easy to replicate, and therefore it helped with spreading the idea of chritianity

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x240, 11K)

The Fire That Saved Europe

Attached: baa.jpg (500x375, 53K)

*Son of God

Jesus Christ lives in heaven.

Praise Jesus

Attached: cross-light-jesus.jpg (1005x778, 134K)

Did they put the fire out with tears of the Christian men?

Attached: 05def6b5a0716ec48d4064fcb168ca840ab52d9766597eed4d1272ebd20a63f9.jpg (493x800, 92K)

it means nothing.

Fishers of Men

The problem with the early days when Christianity was spreading at it's most rapid pace, was that it was illegal, and often times got you in big trouble and possibly dead, so the early Christians had to invent more secretive symbols and live somewhat 'under the radar'

Attached: D410J5.jpg (1005x1300, 431K)

best pictire of the year

Attached: 1553108897042.jpg (400x400, 27K)

It means a firefighter directed the light that way...

But christcucks will say it’s a sign... nevermind that god could have sent a real sign by pissing on the fire...

Martyrs.

I miss the Empire. And the White Army.

>The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you
to guard you carefully; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’

Attached: deusvult.jpg (282x178, 11K)

Have you ever actually thought about it though? Light is essentially when something reflects back rays that are shined off it, while dark absorbs what is shined upon it, and the more it takes, the darker it is.

The question about the nature of a metaphor, is really something that needs examining.

Attached: img_mouseover3.jpg (776x632, 88K)

kino

Attached: 284169.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

The first Christian symbol was the Chi-Rho.

You're not very good at this.

Attached: 2019-04-16-09-48-54--1286368238.png (195x258, 4K)

No, he isn't

Attached: 1485316502181.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Exactly what I was thinking.
Those guys look like knights and the environment is straight out of Hellgate London.

Please stop chairo.

VIVA CRISTO REY
I
V
A

C
R
I
S
T
O

R
E
Y

Attached: 1530429884058.jpg (894x894, 76K)

9/10 OP

Retarded Christcucks will believe anything when it comes to their kike on a stick sky daddy

It means that firefighters went in there with high powered flash lights and shined them directly forward as one does tend to do.

You pathetic kike god worshipping autists.

You got BTFO by Christian Britain.

The Church is corrupt, Christ is not.

You have to be 18+ to post here, kid.

There isn't really any history of early Christians using the chi-rho, it was originally a Greek abbreviation of the word "good". However it absolutely was the first political symbol of Christianity.

It was first used by the Emperor Constantine who ordered his soldiers to paint their shields with the symbol after having a vision where reportedly God ordered him to do so. Afterwards the chi-rho replaced the eagle as the standard of the Roman Legions

Mark 13
1.As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!”
2 “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”
5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.
7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

actually it was with the blood of the moslem

Amen

that looks actually amazing, do you have a better resolution?

The light that's shining on that cross is coming from below it, dipshit. I'll let you figure out what that means.

Attached: 1538003284714.jpg (625x415, 58K)

Attached: Notre Dame.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

Attached: 123.jpg (1018x672, 206K)

Big talk for a country that has poo patrols.

>shitposting level: max
>no need to check flag

Attached: (you).jpg (418x352, 34K)

This.
Another war in the middle east is imminent, kikes are pushing the muslim-christian divide hard. Reminder that the Crusades were literally christians, muslims are various goy fighting to give jews more money.

Does my heart good to see that the destruction wasn't total.

thanks

Its night overthere at the time of the pic. You dumb fuck

that it's the only reflective material

True and based

Attached: 1550432275716.jpg (725x566, 141K)

thats all because of logos amigo
the truth has a way of getting out and finding people

No problem brother.

BASED SINARQUISTA
CRISTIADA 2.0