I see all this rage overflowing in Jow Forums now that Notre Dame was burned

I see all this rage overflowing in Jow Forums now that Notre Dame was burned.

I see all those radical right wingers calling people to start killing muslims or jews in the name of Jesus

Do you think Jesus would really want you to kill a fellow human, no matter what his skin color or his religion is?

Do you think Jesus cares that an old building was burned?

We do not need churches or artifacts to worship Jesus.

The only thing that Jesus want us to do is to love our fellow human. To protect the weak. To live peacefully in this earth.

God and Jesus dosen't approve wars, killings, guns, violence etc.

Jesus cries everytime a human kills another human

Jesus is the ultimate love

Attached: ChristIcon1.jpg (439x597, 88K)

kikes aren't humans so they're fair game

Jews are humans, and like every human, they were created by God himself

You should pray for them

A real Christian should pray and love everyone, even Satan himself, after all he is the one who mostly needs our prayers.

Amen bump

You don't even know who Jesus is.
You'll see His response soon enough, if you live that long.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

When you kill a demon and send them off to meet God and Jesus to atone for their crimes, there is no greater "good" than this.
You're giving them a direct chance to meet their maker and stop being a fucking demon on Earth. One last chance to come around and see the light.

I do not accept bible as the real God's words.

Bible, like any other ancient book could be extremely distorded (is that the correct word?)

After all, those books were written by mortal, sinful men like you and me

Shut up, heretic. Read the call to crusade of Urban II in his speech and be filled with what true Christianity is.

Attached: Speech_of_Urban_pp4_5_mod.jpg (6025x4748, 1.93M)

This is the difference between Franks and Hellenes. This is our devotio.

Wtf is this shit, are you really Greek? This sounds like Joel Osteen.

There is an earlier one too from Gregory VII

Or you know its the repeated bullshit they do like daily attacks on people while trying to destroy our values while getting away with crimes.

Attached: 1555356572499.jpg (638x450, 71K)

. Gregory was unable to carry out his plans because he became involved in the struggle with Henry IV.

Gregory, bishop, servant of the servants of God, to all who are willing to defend the Christian faith, greeting and apostolic benediction.

We hereby inform you that the bearer of this letter, on his recent return from across the sea [from Palestine], came to Rome to visit us. He repeated what we had heard from many others, that a pagan race had overcome the Christians and with horrible cruelty had devastated everything almost to the walls of Constantinople, and were now governing the conquered lands with tyrannical violence, and that they had slain many thousands of Christians as if they were but sheep. If we love God and wish to be recognized as Christians, we should be filled with grief at the misfortune of this great empire [the Greek] and the murder of so many Christians. But simply to grieve is not our whole duty. The example of our Redeemer and the bond of fraternal love demand that we should lay down our lives to liberate them. "Because he has laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren," [1 John 3:16]. Know, therefore, that we are trusting in the mercy of God and in the power of his might and that we are striving in all possible ways and making preparations to render aid to the Christian empire [the Greek] as quickly as possible. Therefore we beseech you by the faith in which you are united through Christ in the adoption of the sons of God, and by the authority of St. Peter, prince of apostles, we admonish you that you be moved to proper compassion by the wounds and blood of your brethren and the danger of the aforesaid empire and that, for the sake of Christ, you undertake the difficult task of bearing aid to your brethren [the Greeks]. Send messengers to us at once inform us of what God may inspire you to do in this matter.

jesus understood the necessity of violence. Remember when the jews set up shop in the temple? he went apeshit, started flipping carts and assaulting people. Jesus was all about living virtuously.

This is what separates the wheat from the weeds

this is pagan, with that train of thought you could justify apostasy.

Attached: 1550599224723.jpg (752x564, 91K)

Also told the disciples to buy swords. God endorses self defense but not raping and pillaging. Offensive war probably isn't authorized in any way shape or form as the real war is a spiritual one.

You will say that as invaders behead your children and rape your wife.
You are the reason Christianity will die

don't mess with our superior art.

I see no rage or hatred, only sorrow and grieving of an irreplaceable symbol of who we are. It is actually an outpouring of love.

Jesus told us to hate our Mothers and Fathers. Jesus told us If we didn't have a sword we should sell out cloak and buy one. He said he came to sow division, and to set brother against brother.

Considering Jesus gave us the book of revelation in which he summons apollyon the angel of the abyss, the 4 horsemen and an army of angels and lion-locust-humans, and non stop hellfire to destroy the wicked who rejected him id say its okay to use force to protect our people and cities.

Not to mention in the gospel he whips the jews out of the temple, tells people wjp corrupt kids kinds they should be sunk to the bottom of the ocean and and said his word should not be wasted on human swine

who the fuck cares about any of this
FUCK SHITSKINS AND FUCK KIKES KILL THEM ALL DEATH TO EVERYTHING NONWHITE

I mean, I don't think Christ would want us to genocide a people suffering from the delusions Satan has fed them for thousands of years. I also know, however, that God did command the Israelites to literally genocide the Amalekites. So........ war is for the state, give unto Caesar's what is Caesar's. Is it not acceptable to give your life for Caesar, but give your soul for Christ? Is that not why St. Maurice was martyred? He and the Theban Legion gave their lives to the Roman military, and the pagan Emperor claimed them as recompense for them not giving their souls as well.

Who is saying anyone should be killed? We are simply exposing the truth about the synagogue of Satan.

>da joos are le synagogue of satun xD

that meme should die

every human being is made by the one and only God

>sell your shirt and buy a sword.
What did he mean by this??

>I do not accept bible as the real God's words.
Oh well then fuck off. You know jack shit

it's a sign from God fren

France is no longer Christian

And corrupted by Satan.

KARKINO STA PAIDIA SOU GAMOSPITE

POU MENEIS ORKIZOMAI OTI THA ERTHW NA SE SKOTWSW

PES MOU POU MENEIS AMA EXEIS ARXIDIA

Get the fuck out of here Joel.

>God and Jesus dosen't approve wars, killings, guns, violence etc.
>wars, killings, guns, violence
>guns
kek nice try there, lefty bitch. now back to red dit.

Fuck outta here

this.

Attached: Foto 02-02-2019 11 49 39.jpg (725x566, 141K)

I almost got beheaded by a Muslim, but it's a good thing the thoughts and prayers kicked in

jews are the synagogue of satan

> christian
> claming you should pray for the Evil One

ok, rabbi

Get fucked nigger, Jesus wasn't a pussy like you new age faggots think he is.

Attached: 1554472681574.jpg (1195x1072, 215K)

But...nobody is doing what you say they are doing...stfu.

who cares about some raging incels pretending to have outrage

Matthew 10:34

33'But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34'Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

>murder is bad
Good thing this isn't murder. Defending your country and way of life from invaders is not murder.

ei rabbi,

the future isn't looking too bright for you..

Attached: Foto 02-03-2019 10 10 01.jpg (750x970, 201K)

giati thumoses?

t. not a Christian
Opinion discarded

Based

>Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

I swear, Jow Forums has made up its own version of Christianity

Jesus preached love and peace. Not hate and war. Thats why he was crucified.

>praying for the redemption of Satan
are you fucking insane

sooo you're not a Christian?
fuck off kike

Attached: 1552688432819.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>Do you think Jesus would really want you to kill a fellow human, no matter what his skin color or his religion is?
Yes you fucking cuck

Attached: Greece_is_asking_for_it.jpg (582x702, 63K)

> implying we care about your glorified fanart
I never posted anything about retaliating against Muslims for burning down Notre Dame. I cheered it on. The only sad thing is how much of it is still left after the fire. IMO they should have used bombs rather than just some measly little fire. Blown up the entire church and done that with every one in the country. That would have been a spectacle. Once christcucks realize they can't worship their pet Gary Stu anywhere without getting Allahu Ackbar'd, maybe they'd actually push in a direction opposite to their own destruction. But alas, christcucks are beyond saving.

>kikes aren't humans so they're fair game
fpbp as usual

Attached: jew_egg.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Deuteronomy 28:30-34
30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

God has cursed the West to be cucked to death. God has enemies and takes care of them. He died for everyone's sin but won't do anything for people that have rejected Him.

Are you fucking high? Those are all direct quotes from Christ himself.

Luke 22:36
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

Mathew 10:35
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--

Jesus cries every night.

Attached: wait-thats-illegal-when-you-see-a-halo-meme-on-40952538.png (500x373, 166K)

Jesus might be peace and forgiveness, but God is a badass motherfucker who has wrecked entire civilizations for daring to exist. He fucked Egypt up with 10 plagues and essentially turned the pharoahs heart to prevent him from even trying to gain mercy. Rekt Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone from the skies.

You just wait.

???

Attached: Christ_expulses_money_changers.jpg (1279x928, 360K)

>But if you want to enter into life,keep the commandments.”
>He said to Him, “Which ones?”
>Jesus said,“‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’
>‘Honor your father andyourmother,’ and,‘ You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Dude let's kill people lmao

Attached: 71yqTHA5UcL._SY679_.jpg (452x679, 72K)

you arent a christian lol

Not every killing is a murder. This is a just war.

Says who, you?
>tfw no true pope to call for an official crusade

We don’t need a new pope to reproclaim the need for works that have been started and never finished to know it is a just war. The need is just for planning.

The first thing Moses did after receiving the commandments was order the Levites to execute 3,000 people.

Yeah but we are not Jesus so we will go ahead and commit these sins

>Greek scum

Attached: 1473308094902.png (454x340, 217K)

Vengence is the Lord's
God is a god of war
God and Jesus are cool with guns

Attached: 1536675692581.jpg (374x462, 21K)

Attached: behind the post.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Do you think that the men who built the cathedral would hesitate to do violence upon those who would desecrate their holy place?

God / Jesus wouldn’t approve of the pacification of Christians. It’s one thing to live in suffering and gain enlightenment it’s another to just have everything you love be destroyed before your eyes.
Christians need to wake the fuck up and know how to seek and destroy evil. No matter what form it takes and no matter what means. This is not done out of hate or malice, but to protect the ones you love and your people.

This being said from a real Christian. Fuck off Christcucks.
Etc.

Shill pagan thread must die. DEUS VULT

>praying for Satan to be saved
retarded heretic

OP is a tranny

>
I see all those radical right wingers calling people to start killing muslims or jews in the name of Jesus
That’s bullshit.. post one

Attached: C0FDD311-D59B-4399-9D3F-74B318671A0D.gif (350x263, 1.99M)

Oops
>I see all those radical right wingers calling people to start killing muslims or jews in the name of Jesus
Saucy

ah, here we have a nice Christian. remember what Jesus did when he found out the jews were being Jews? The time is over for talk, now is the time for war

jesus hates all nonwhites because they are a bastardization of his original creation. In fact, YHWH told the ancient Israelites to exterminate the progenitors of the current (((jews))). However, we didnt listen and, well you know