It's about time

White invaders burned all of the great monuments in Africa.

This feeling. Watching your history go up in flames before your eyes. Every African knows this feeling.

It's about time whites got a taste of their own medicine. I spit on white culture.

I praise whoever started the fire and hope that all of Europe's monuments will soon be burning as well.

Attached: 3LR7LDX67RGDRLGVR75TOR22ZA.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2Ts4oLSKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLOPPY JOB

what's with all the jewish pedophile threads?

show me your flag schlomo

>I praise whoever started the fire
So...construction workers?
Okay. They work hard, deserve some praise.

Burn all of Europe and you know what? You will still be a useless nigger.
>Muh dick

>> africa
>> great monuments

Pick one

cunt shag a lion

>White invaders burned all of the great monuments in Africa
What monuments lol? Name one

>Implying Africa had monuments

Pagans & Christian people built Egyptian/Ethiopian monuments that ONLY EXIST due to the protection and care of white people interested in history while your tribes fought each other with Spears.

>the great monuments of Africa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao how many anti-globalist yids are there...thought I was the only one. My parents think im nuts.

How is it in Israel? Seems like the degeneracy capital of the world brother. All of the israeli's I've met are some of the most disgusting, non-pious cretins ever. Tattooed, pierced, gay/trans, you name it.

>I spit on white culture
>Uses computer and internet created by whites

You're just a barbarian. No one expects you to understand the weight of this.

>all de gret monument were burn by de white men!

How can every African know that feeling when they never built anything of note?

You could burn 99% of everything Europeans ever built and what's left would still be more than niggers have done in the entire history of their species.

>talking about literal hit hut continent

Agreed. In my homeland they helped the Shqiptar vermin burn our churches and monasteries. Fuck France and fuck Notre Dame

There was an 8 foot pile of turds, and half eating enemies monument that you whites racists burned down in africa!!!!

The absolute state of niggers

Attached: 1555164725007.jpg (1080x1024, 156K)

>great monuments in Africa
Ahhh, the venerable huts of your ancestors!

Attached: niggertown 2019.jpg (1500x963, 1.03M)

>great monuments

How many mud huts did evul wypepo burn?

>Great african monuments
WE

Attached: 1541560873102.jpg (1024x589, 85K)

the only israelis in favor of globalism are the commie trannies

>in during lumbercycles

Attached: chukudu.jpg (640x427, 66K)

if europeans hadn't taken african artifacts from that shithole to London we wouldn't have any insight on tribal "art" and traditions whatsoever
thank the british for giving you this shard of cultural identity.

>great monuments in Africa.

i keked

The Antichrist will be a white supremacist. The rise of the alt-right and populism is a plot to bring in the Antichrist and send the whites to hell.

Tribal Africans made giant monuments worthy of being remembered? Enlighten me please.

Oh, you silly nigger.

I didn't knew mud huts can burn KEK

>medicine
that's a big word for you

Yes but you do realize that the commies are the ones ultimately in control...flooding European countries with migrants in order to not only erase their culture but also empty the middle eastern lands to create greater Israel. It's a double edged sword.

Our elites have been doing this since time began and never learn from their ways for some reason and fucking stop. This doesn't benefit the commoner like us at all.

Let me guess, they also completely erased any trace of them, every brick and every piece of dust, even dug up the foundations right?

It's almost as if they didn't exist at all.

Attached: 1553799956405.png (1000x1000, 996K)

> all of the great monuments in Africa
there was no such thing. I have studied the history of colonisation of the Greater French Empire, and no structures of historical importance were destroyed. As a matter of fact, most of Africa was under-developped and had built no major structures. The only ones that were indeed built were the Pyramids (by the Egyptians, which are closer to Whites than Blacks), and those have not been destroyed. Your argument, OP, is bogus.
On top of this, the quality of life of people greatly improved under the French Empire. Clean drinking water was made accessible. Police forces and the army crushed the warlords who constantly destroyed crops and terrorised the population. Saying that colonisation was "bad" is a gross misunderstanding and shows a complete lack of knowlegde in basic history.
While the french were building cathedrals, africans were doing, well, nothing. That's the sad truth. There is no need to spit on white culture, or to tell white people to "taste their own medecine". White people didn't "destroy" Africa, because there was nothing to destroy. That's all i gotta say. Sorry for being a nerd, but this level of ignorance saddens me greatly. Vive la France!

Attached: DpQ9YJl.jpg (700x700, 53K)

>Africans know the feeling of having their history go up in flames

WHAT history? They've never built anything worthwhile. Literally their greatest landmark is a mosque built out of sticks and mud.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2Ts4oLSKoQ

African's watched it go up 'in their face'? These monkey's don't have TVs in 2019, how did they see this first hand centuries ago?

You're believing African fairytales about being Kings and Queens. You've always been ditch diggers and cotton pickers.

>great monuments of africa
Name three

>White invaders burned all of the great monuments in Africa.
Which ones?

Muslims are the ones destroying ancient structures you fucking retard

Africa does have some great monuments fucking burgers, but they weren't built by blacks but rather East African (Nubians/Abyssinians) and North African (Berbers) peoples

>be black
>build nothing
>invent nothing
>destroy everything

>Nubians
I don't consider dirt temples as monuments. That's literally what it was. Aslo, East Africans are still niggers.

Why do you call them elites? They are just mentally ill jews. Nothing elite about it.

Name one.

Honestly, this is going to be my tipping point. If at any point they announce they are rebuilding the cathedral as a monument to multiculturalism open to all religions, I'm just losing my shit.

no lo van a hacer. El dueno de la catedral es la iglesia catolica de Francia. Macron no va a hacer nada, tal vez dar un poco de dinero para financiar las obras, pero nada mas.

>Great Pyramid of Giza
>Oldest of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world
Sup retard

mud huts don't burn

>Great Pyramid of Giza
>not in sub-saharian africa (more Middle East but whatevs)
>never destroyed by anyone
>glorified by Napoleon
>admired by all

yeah....that doesn't help OP's narrative.

Carthage

What the fuck history did we "burn down"??? You swine hadn't even invented the wheel by the time we came into contact! Wow, the level of denialism increasing among nogs is truly astonishing. Your primitive culture still exists over in Africa if you want to fuck on over there. We won't miss you. Ooga booga.

Nubian kingdoms in the Middle Ages did build some things of interest, unfortunately for them they were destroyed once the Arabs came to islamize the Sudan

>the great monuments in Africa

Also, the Pyramids are perhaps the ONLY monuments to have been built in Africa. There were some impressive mosques which, for the most part, were destroyed during the French invasion of Algeria, which (let me remind you) was a retaliation to the constant attacks that the Algerian pirates led against the south of france, killing and pillaging innocent french farmers.

Carthage also destroyed Rome. Not an argument.

Name just one of these "destroyed African monuments".

>great monuments of Africa

TOP KEK NIGGER LOVER,
THATS FUNNY

Whites never burned down Egypts sites, THE ONLY ONES IN AFRICA, because upright livestock never built more than a poop hut

>some things of interest
Dirt temples are still dirt temples. We have found no archeological evidence of major structures being built in sub-saharan Africa.

>africa
>history
straw huts dont count nigger

>upright livestock
top kek

based and kikepilled

So you're saying they burnt nothing?

Yes. Those damn Europeen colonizers burned down the Pyramids

>nigger lover
>lemme tel ya sumthin
>wrong as fuck

Canada is filled with faggots, when the lights go out your redbecks are going to roast you alive
Itll be basements full of weak cunts like in The Road

The Pyramids huh... They're located in Africa and they're still standing after thousands of years, with no white man ever trying to set them on fire or anything. What was OP niggering on about again?

You speak the truth, Satan.

Attached: 1494279788389.jpg (320x306, 21K)

Again, because they're the ones in control. That's all. All the shit going on affects me (non-practicing but genetically Ashkenazi) just as much as it affects anybody of pure European descent. They don't discriminate between us and neither do the non-whites.

I'm not talking about dirt pyramids in the desert, but orthodox churches. Look up the kingdoms of Makuria and Alodia.

The what now? Shut the fuck JDIF-cuck

Attached: image0-7.jpg (804x823, 71K)

We should have left you animals in your mud fucking huts.
I'm sorry we destroyed them to give you civilization.
You didn't deserve it.

Like what?

do Africans even have TV?

Burn all niggers

Exactly. It's hilarious Europeans expect people to just forgive and forget.

Shit bait. Everything you said is obvious bullshit. You should consider your life and perhaps drastic measures to change it. Not for the content of what you said, but the obvious absurdity and quality of the conversation you put forth.
Thanks for shitting up the board further.
No one appreciated this thread.

Why thank you my good sir. My wife also tells me that I'm (and I'm quoting her here) "hot as fuck".

Attached: jZFCVFR.jpg (750x456, 42K)

>Africa
>great monuments

Ok, name one African monument.

Fag thread

Attached: FABB0834-B9DF-4441-BD64-5002B59C8935.jpg (384x384, 20K)

>orthodox churches
>in Namibia
>before the catholics even came there
>and then the muslims destroyed it
>and the pope did nothing

sure buddy

Whites are the ones with power and money you niggers are still our slaves, minimum wage slaves. Fuckin %10 monkey ass nigger research shit about your race genetics.

Of the top of my head, there was this lone dead tree in the middle of the sahara some schmo crashed his car into

Stop the hateful flags please it hurts my eyes. Also please don't say "Honk Honk" it's hate speech.

>insinuating mud huts can burn

Attached: 1554151293467.jpg (231x215, 16K)

Nubia dumbass, not Namibia

Lmao

oh you!

Attached: 1478930647326.jpg (620x465, 54K)

But in Africa.....how?

Yes they burned the pyramids
You fucking tard

Based as fuck.

I pray for the same thing

entertain me, mongrels.

Attached: 1555373711192.png (252x211, 109K)

I'm waiting for a revolt to happen in Europe.

Weak larp nigger nothings great about straw huts and aids

Attached: 1555257195591.jpg (1024x742, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

oh, if you're talking about Nubia....then
1) it's not really Africa (more Middle East)
2) still a fucking dirt temple (pic related)
3) the whites didn't do anything, the muslims did

Attached: Church_dongola_(cropped).png (501x472, 160K)

Repeat after me:
"White genocide,
Worldwide!!"

It even rhymes.

Attached: 1549678797688m.jpg (931x1024, 124K)

>White invaders burned all of the great monuments in Africa
A pile of elephant shit holding together a pile of branches isn't a fucking monument.