There is only one race. The human race

There is only one race. The human race.

Attached: scientifically_verified.jpg (795x380, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
scirp.org/(S(oyulxb452alnt1aej1nfow45))/reference/ReferencesPapers.aspx?ReferenceID=1965926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad you've come to terms that jews are not human, or that a jew is taking the picture.

Does this mean white privilege doesn't exist?

No, there’s lots of races... F1, F2, F3, Formula E, GT3, NASCAR, Indy car, late model, street stock, dirt stock, sprint cars, rally cross... just to name a few.

That's nice. Tell liberals to stop obsessing over it and white people would stop being so defensive about it.

Attached: dog-breed-intelligence-comic.png (625x910, 74K)

True. We need a united, single world government so we can explore space and meet QT space queens.

Attached: green-slut.jpg (400x250, 13K)

not exactly but im all for unity
after all why be racist and oppressive towards each other when we could be turning our gaze to the stars
so we can be racist and oppressive to aliens
fuckin bug eyed grey skinned little shits

Attached: 1540422991179.jpg (1508x1500, 524K)

Attached: 1554116268947.png (1190x906, 178K)

Attached: 1531163224175.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

bbased

There are many races, and you have still come in last.

All dogs have the same intelligence, some are just trained and others aren't.

german shepherds are significantly easier to train, and have more developed and power brains then chiwawas. you can train a chiwawa, but it won't be easy, and even when your done, it still has the brain the size of a fucking peanut.

Attached: White>Black.png (1056x1320, 148K)

:)

Attached: White>Black#2.png (1120x2499, 505K)

>economic factors
More like inbreeding. Mutts are happier and higher iq dogs.

Fuck off.

What if no one else is following that rule?

:)))

Attached: Niggers=Dumb.jpg (432x294, 40K)

and they all different cultures which should not be mixed together

>Using standardized testing scores as "evidence"
Nignogs in America usually don't have nearly the same education in their shitty public schools than white kids in nicer neighborhoods. There's plenty of other statistics that break the socio-economic mold but this ain't it

read this to be redpilled
:))))))))))))))))

Attached: BlackHinderanceMeme.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

does this argument extend to bears as well, considering that polar bears, grizzly bears, kodiak bears, and kamchatka brown bears can all interbreed and give birth to fertile offspring?
If science considers these to be separate species of bears, then why aren't different human groups considered to be different species?

kek

And only two genders. Male and female.

I would have to look into this, I'd be very cautious of a "gene" that supposedly increases intelligence. Consciousness seems to be an emergent property from all the research I've done, but I'm always open to other views.

That was my point. You don't need to bring amerimutt tests scores into this when there's plenty of other shit to look at

>There is only one race
Not according to non white people.
So I will stick to my white tribe thanks.
And you can go fuck yourself OP.

Attached: 1548748901415.jpg (396x385, 27K)

ah

>All dogs have the same intelligence
Dead wrong. They do not. This is scientific.
Nor do people. Races. Niggers for instance are very stupid. The world around.
This is also scientific.

So I was having a conversation with a liberal friend about this topic and I posed the question, "at one point in time there were Neanderthals and homo sapiens living in the same areas. They were very clearly different species. Now let's assume evolution keeps taking place, eventually there will be a split between modern humans and something new. At what level of differentiation do we consider something a new species?" After this question my liberal friend immediately tried skirting the question by saying that we won't live long enough for that to happen because we are destroying the planet. So yeah, whenever someone say that dumb shit about there only being one race remember this question, they can't answer it honestly without destroying their own position.

honestly just ask a nonwhite, they'll be quick to assert that race does, indeed exist

Negative faggot

Attached: F7CBE06A-85DE-4896-A1A4-B19990D0AFA5.jpg (689x1024, 98K)

Then why do i have to put down my race when i apply to a job or school?

> human race
And then there's whatever the fuck keeps spilling out of Africa.

Attached: Saint Denis re-try.jpg (1280x580, 158K)

Of course, but this conversation was with a white guy.

those are called monkeys, user

Attached: MonkeyBarf.jpg (453x604, 56K)

Does anyone actually believe this crap?

Attached: 1555363465874.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>There is only one race. The human race.
It's called a species, you illiterate moron

Attached: tiresome.jpg (250x241, 7K)

If you think bulldogs and Border Collies are on the same level of intelligence I'm pretty sure the border collie is smarter than you. Different breeds were bred for different purposes. The smartest tend to be shepherd dogs like collies and various kinds of sheepdogs, whereas dogs built for power or hunting ability don't need that level of intelligence, and would have been selected for speed and bite strength. Bulldogs are fucking stupid, but they have a jaw like a vice, and can follow commands well enough, but border collies aren't meant to bite, they're meant to take multiple complex orders and think for themselves when herding animals. They literally have a job and need to understand how to perform it on their own without constant supervision and orders.
Race is likely another word for species. And before you jump down my throat with 'hurr but species can't interbreed', that's a myth, there are numerous examples of species interbreeding and producing fertile offspring. Wolves and coyotes, grizzlys and polar bears, lions and tigers (no, ligers are not sterile), etc. The geographic separation and extreme physical differences all point towards the major groups such as whites, asians, blacks, and native americans as being species, and smaller groups within them such as Chinese, Japanese, Anglos, Franc, Germanics, Bantu, Igbo, Cherokee, Powhatan, and all the other subgroups as being the sub-species of those groups.
All the in-betweens such as arabs, mutts, and pacific islanders are a combination of one or more species which could then be classified as a sub-species of both parent species, as we do with other hybrid species.

Attached: 1540511411356.jpg (300x250, 49K)

This is true. We can all interbreed. This proves we're all the same species.

Attached: Brittaney Venti brittles taste the diversity.jpg (696x1024, 125K)

Races are groups within a species.

Of course it exists. Just that after WWII, biology became incredible politically correct and can't accept nothing beyond "we are all equal" bullshit. Isolation creates new variations. Human races have been separated for thousands of years. If some population mutated for different number of chromosomes they would be entire new species. And even then, some examples of rats from different species very far away can reproduce and generate off spring fertile. Concept of species and sub species and races and so on it is very trick in science and depended literally on the writer and his beliefs. The consensus is, Africans have no neanderthal DNA , so every other ethnic group is technically hybrid. Science is not absolute. It has dogmas and refuses some things and these dogmas change over time.

>Races are groups within a species.
Wrong.
What is the human race? It's one race of all people, which is the same as a species. This is the only race.

Attached: 1543616377519.jpg (764x512, 200K)

No. It don't. Plenty of different species can procreate. This, like isolation, is a form of speciation. Plenty of species are hybrid in nature, specially birds, amphibians, rodents and fish.

Race and sub species were synonymous until some time ago. Nowadays everything changes. Phylogeny changed everything about classification, it is what says that birds are just theropod dinosaurs evolved until modern days.

In fact human are all the same species not race. Race is a group inside a species with similar phenotype. Race is way more flexible than a species and can change because two different race can reproduce together while two different species just cant reproduce together. For example horse and donkey were two different race that are now becoming two different species because they can still reproduce but their offspring is infertile.
t. biologist

niggers are losing

True. Here I see two members of the human race getting attacked by members of the animal kingdom.

We can totally make this phrase racist/true:
>There's only one race, the white human race.
It just have the original phrase over a picture of all white people to signify that indeed only whites are human.

Should have used this classic.

Attached: sat race income 1995.png (483x253, 25K)

Good thing Niggers aren't human.

Geneticsfag here.

An FST of > 0.15 is considered a significant difference. See scirp.org/(S(oyulxb452alnt1aej1nfow45))/reference/ReferencesPapers.aspx?ReferenceID=1965926

>All dogs have the same intelligence, some are just trained and others aren't.
Either cat owner.
Or someone that has a dumb as fuck lap dog.

Different breeds of dogs have different temperaments. Pitbulls for example, have reputation for aggression. Labradors reputation for being friendly. Greyhounds are timid faggots.

Yes but dog races were created by artificial selection by humans. This is why they have specific characterstics while human races were created by genetic isolation which is a little different