Christian identity general

This post is for everyone who knows Jesus is the truth, but that he's not a hooked nose ((())).

In this essay I will prove:
1. The ancient Israelites and Jesus were white.
2. The modern day Jews stole the Ancient Israelites identity.
3. Jesus preached an exclusionary message only for white people.

To preface, this is only a brief sketch of the final and most important red pill. For more go to
christogenea.org/start-listening-here

1)The ancient Israelites and Jesus were indeed white. There is no doubt.

Strong's Concordance
119 'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).
-Only whites can blush.

Lamentation 4:7
Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli.

Samuel 16:12
-Description of David
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Samuel 17:42
-Description of David
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Song of Solomon chapter 5
-Description of Solomon
A)My beloved is radiant and ruddy,

B)His head is the finest gold

C)"His eyes are like... streams of water"

D)His body is polished ivory,[b]

Attached: IMG_2269.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-XpqGN7Ds
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genos
youtube.com/watch?v=VXrFQhj-X0I
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xn59-HBwx0
youtube.com/watch?v=t-99Py871Ls
christogenea.org/podcasts/christogenea-europe-november-30th-2014-phoenicians
youtube.com/watch?v=mfFx9_FZj74
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzl3bey-awI
openbible.info/topics/race_mixing
emahiser.christogenea.org/watchman-s-teaching-letter-33-january-2001)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Revelation 1:14-15
-John describing Jesus
Now His head and hairs white as wool, white as snow, and His eyes as flames of fire 15 and His feet like fine brass as if having been burned in a furnace[White- see link], and His voice as a voice of many waters,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-XpqGN7Ds

2)Eventually (((they))) began to infiltrate the ancient Israelites (the whites).

Josephus records in Antiquities book 13 that “257 Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country, if they would submit to circumcision, and make use of the laws of the Judaeans; 258 and they were so desirous of living in the country of their forefathers, that they submitted to the right of circumcision, and of the rest of the Judaean ways of living; at which time, therefore, this befell them, that they were hereafter considered to be Judaeans.”

Idumea is Greek for Edom.
Edom is the (((Canaanites))).

Of course, from this point the Edomites eventually came to dominate all of Jerusalem and Judaea, including the Temple, which they had full control of by the time of Christ. That is why Christ, in John chapter 8, conceded that they were of Abraham's seed, because they were indeed descendants of Esau. That they were not Israelites is attested to both in that same chapter where Christ told them that they were children of the devil, that first murderer Cain, and in John 10:26 where Christ told them “But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep”. They were not His sheep because they were not Israelites, but Edomites. The links from Esau to Cain lie in the genes of his Canaanite wives, and the intermingling of Kenite and Canaanite which is evident throughout the history of the Old Testament, and suggested in Genesis chapter 15.

Many modern Jews attempt to deny the absorption of the Edomites and their adoption of Judaism. However Strabo supports the details supplied by Josephus, and the early first century Greek geographer attests that the Idumaeans were “mixed up” with the Judaeans, and that they “joined the Judaeans, and shared in the same customs with them” (Strabo, Geography, Book 16, chapter 2 [16.2.34]).

Herod was a ((()))
Not only this, but once Herod took power he attempted to destroy all of Israel’s genealogical records, ibid. 1:7, page 37:
“... So Herod, with no Israelite ancestry and pained by his base origins, burned the genealogical records, thinking he would appear of noble birth if no one were able to trace his bloodline from public documents. A few, however, carefully kept private records of their own, either remembering the names or finding them in copies, and took pride in preserving the memory of their aristocratic birth...”

Gospel of John
44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelations 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Now I'm sure u can see how the fucking ((())) took over the name, but the truth remains.

Jesus was middle Eastern, brown and Jewish

>The ancient Israelites and Jesus were white.
Absolute bullshit.
Zero DNA evidence to support this theory. Not one single Europoid burial in Israel. Not one single grave with artifacts of Europoid origin in Israel.

You are using sandnigger fiction to try to prove that the sandniggers who wrote it weren't sandniggers.

3)Whites are actually God's chosen people, and Jesus preaches an exclusionary message.

Matthew 15:24
24 Then replying He said: “I have not been sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel!”
-The lost sheep are the white race who have forgotten their heritage.

Matthew 13:47-50
47 Again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a net having been cast into the sea and it gathers from out of every race, 48 which when it is full, bringing up upon the shore and sitting they gather the good ones into vessels, but the rotten ones they cast out. 49 Thusly it shall be at the consummation of the age, the messengers shall go out and they shall separate the wicked from the midst of the righteous 50 and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth!
-In line 47, the KJV translates the Greek word "genos" as kind. The translation should be race.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genos

Matthew 13:24-30
24 He laid forth another parable for them, saying: “The kingdom of the heavens is likened to a man having sown good seed in his field. 25 And while the man is sleeping his enemy came and had sown tares among the wheat and departed. 26 And when the grass sprouted and produced fruit, then the tares also had appeared. 27 Then coming forth the servants of the master of the house said to him ‘Master, have you not sowed good seed in your field? Then from where does it have tares?’ 28 But he said to them: ‘A man who is an enemy has done this!’ Then the servants say to him: ‘Then do you wish that going out we should gather them?’ 29 But he says ‘No! Lest gathering the tares you may root up the wheat together with them. 30 Allow both to grow together until the harvest, and at the time of the harvest I shall say to the reapers: ‘Gather the tares first and bind them in cords for which to burn them, then gather the wheat into my storehouse.’’”
-God will only take the wheat into the Kingdom.

meme flag, he was white. in fact, Paul noted that the Judeans would appear the same as the Greeks if it werent for their circumcision. so unless the ancient greeks werent white, then Jesus was white.

hey man, what came first israelite culture or european culture? The danaan greeks and the dorian greeks have very similar burial methods and cultural customs when compared to the israelites. Thus, either the danaan (tribe of dan) greeks and the dorian (pioneers from israelite city of Dor) greeks were hook nosed jews, or the israelites were white were white

The DNA evidence from burials in Israel is clear. The Israelites were sandniggers. Yeshua is a fictional sandnigger invented by the sandnigger Saul. The Bible is sandnigger fiction.

Everything you have posted is delusional bullshit.

Bump

>evidence
>no source
>Jesus wasn’t an actual person
>no source
Checks out

Former fedora tipping atheist here, this image put me over the edge

Attached: notredame.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

yea, im sure the jew archaeologists in palestine today are telling us the truth about the past. Has a jew ever lied to the goyim? Has a jew ever subverted and took over a white society?

ANONS REPENT AND GAIN EVERLASTING LIFE

Wow, it's fucking nothing. If they put real money into it it won't even be a decade until they restore it. Are there any pics of the hallways to the side?

thanks man. happy youre interested. Make sure out check put Christogenea.org. William Finck is a literal genius, and hes traced the origins of most of our european nations back to their roots using classical records. also the mein kampf project has a great breadth of info on wolrd war two if youre into that

EU shill
Kek

>physical trace evidence doesn't support my delusion at all, therefore I will turn to texts written by the sandniggers I claim to oppose to prove that all the physical evidence is wrong and they weren't actually sandniggers
Christcucks are dumber than the darkest niggers

Welcome brother.

Remember, dont fall for the (((judeo-christianity))) jew bullshit. only Christian Identity has the real truth.

Salvation is a racial phenomenon

>avoids my first request for sources
>continues to talk shit without sourcing
checks out

Attached: 6BE5C3F9-7814-4732-AE34-F3DC7D5E2AAC.jpg (809x1024, 69K)

Salvation is a racial phenomenon. As long as your seed remaineth in you (1JN 3:9). Christ will save all of his people, so long as they do not lose their adamic spirit through racemxing

Common knowledge which can be easily accessed through google does not need to be sourced. There is no disagreement on this subject. If you think there are any sources which show Europoid DNA in Israel, feel free to prove me wrong.

You won't

youtube.com/watch?v=VXrFQhj-X0I
Don't just take it from the Bible, history tells all.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xn59-HBwx0

youtube.com/watch?v=t-99Py871Ls

for obvious reasons, dna tests on ancient corpses is verboten in Israel; however, with the dna tests of the early Egyptians, it is proven they white white. And, the egyptians were related to these Shemitic whites in the ancient near east (gen 8). so either the ancient egyptians were jews to, or the ancient israelites were white. Your choice Rabbi :)

Charlotte of Mecklenburg was actually white, but i digress.

anyways thanks for the support boss

Bretty gud thread my fren

Attached: 1554363809722.jpg (1414x2121, 185K)

This has been basic knowledge for centuries. The only reason racist anti-theists call us 'sandniggers' is a result of the slave trade that takes place in Arab nations.

hey man, please check out the classical records of the phoenicians paper

christogenea.org/podcasts/christogenea-europe-november-30th-2014-phoenicians

Thanks, brother. Will give this a listen to soon.

yeah tribe of Dan laid their name evrywhere (a.l.a. Danube, Denmark, ScanDINavai, dnieper, sarDINia)

as the prophetess debprah said, why does dan remain in his ships?

really makes you think, would the ancient israelites really not even explore the empty meditteranien.

wait are you an actual swarthy arab?

becasue if you are Jesus' message is not for you

(my bad if ur just using a vpn)

youtube.com/watch?v=mfFx9_FZj74
Even DNA evidence backs all this up.

No, I'm fair-skinned; not a mixed stereotype.

thanks man

remember, Jesus Christ himself will be the one to give us the endsieg, for His glory.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzl3bey-awI
The archaeological evidence keeps providing!

if youre an arab the promises of YHWH are not for you. I respectfully ask you to leave this thread.

Fair enough, but the resources I have provided are very much still truthful. Hope I could help!

Also, you got to love how illiterate black wanna israelites misinterpret a smilie of 'white LIKE wool' as 'white and wooly.' Sad!

His name was Rabbi Yeshua the Annointed Messiah. The name "Jesus" or Logos are satanic pagan-greek influences.

In the bible logos = word (Yeshau is the living word)
In Stoicism/Heraclitus LOGOS = force of reason.

God = a Germanic-Anglo-Saxon-English word for their Allfather Godin or Wod (Wotan or Odin). The father of Yeshua was EL (sometimes called YHWH), as in IsraEL, or GabriEL, or the Elohim (sons of EL).

CHRISTIAN PAGANS GTFO!
YOUR CHURCH IS BURNING BECAUSE YOU'RE PAGAN!

Attached: yeshua messiah.jpg (305x204, 6K)

Whats sad is that, in a thread about the true history of the white volk, only an EU kike shill and an arab respond. Sad!

RABBI YESHUA:

John 3:26
Verse Concepts

And they came to John and said to him, "Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified, behold, He is baptizing and all are coming to Him."
John 1:38
Verse Concepts

And Jesus turned and saw them following, and said to them, "What do you seek?" They said to Him, "Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?"
John 4:31
Verse Concepts

Meanwhile the disciples were urging Him, saying, "Rabbi, eat."
John 6:25
Verse Concepts

When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, "Rabbi, when did You get here?"
John 9:2
Verse Concepts

And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"
John 11:8
Verse Concepts

The disciples said to Him, "Rabbi, the Jews were just now seeking to stone You, and are You going there again?"
Mark 9:5
Verse Concepts

Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah."
Mark 11:21
Verse Concepts

Being reminded, Peter said to Him, "Rabbi, look, the fig tree which You cursed has withered."
John 1:49
Verse Concepts

Nathanael answered Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel."
John 3:2
Verse Concepts

this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
Matthew 26:25
Verse Concepts

And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, "Surely it is not I, Rabbi?" Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself."
Matthew 26:49
Verse Concepts

Immediately Judas went to Jesus and said, "Hail, Rabbi!" and kissed Him.
Mark 14:45

Attached: Yeshua SON OF EL.jpg (474x840, 31K)

RABBI YESHUA THE MESSIAH!

= TAUGHT IN THE SYNAGOGS!
John 6:59 Tools

These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

John 9:22 Tools

These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.

John 9:34 Tools

They retorted, You were wholly born in sin [from head to foot]; and do you [presume to] teach us? So they cast him out [threw him clear outside the synagogue].

John 9:35 Tools

Jesus heard that they had turned the man out of the synagogue; so He found him and said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of Man yourself?"

John 12:42 Tools

Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

John 16:1 Tools

I have told you these things, that ye may not be offended. They will put you out of the synagogues;

John 16:2 Tools

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 18:20 Tools

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Attached: Yeshua king.jpg (324x266, 20K)

Luke7:5

For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Luk 8:41 Tools

And, behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue: and he fell down at Jesus' feet, and besought him that he would come into his house:

Luk 8:49 Tools

While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

Luk 8:50 Tools

But when Jesus heard this, he told the synagogue leader, "Stop being afraid! Just believe, and she will get well."

Luk 8:51 Tools

And when Jesus came to the [synagogue official's] house, He did not allow anyone to enter with Him except Peter, James, John and the girl's father and mother.

RABBI PAUL = TEACHER IN THE SYNAGOGS!

Act 18:26 Tools

And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

Act 19:7 Tools

And they were in all about twelve men. And going into the synagogue,

Act 19:8 Tools

And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 19:9 Tools

But some became stubborn and refused to obey [the message], saying false things about "the Way" [Note: This was a term used to designate the early church] in front of the large crowds. So, Paul left [the synagogue] and took the disciples and began holding discussions every day at Tyrannus' school [house].

Act 22:19

And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Act 24:12

And they neither found me in the temple disputing with any man, neither raising up the people, neither in the synagogues, nor in the city:

Act 26:10

That was what I did at Jerusalem; yes, I received authority from the high priests and shut behind the prison bars many of God's people. Yes, when they were put to death, I cast my vote against them, and often in all the synagogues

Act 17:2 Tools

Paul went to the Jews in the synagogue, as he customarily did, and on three Sabbath days he addressed them from the scriptures,

Act 17:10 Tools

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

Act 17:17 Tools

Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

Act 18:3 Tools

and being of the same trade, he liv'd with them, and follow'd the business of tent-making. every sabbath he disputed in the synagogue,

Attached: Rabbi Paul.jpg (474x656, 61K)

RABBI JAMES = BROTHER OF JESUS

= TEACHER IN THE SYNAGOGS!

>Christian pagan fedoras BTFO!
James 2:2

For if there come into your synagogue a man with a gold ring, in fine clothing, and there come in also a poor man in vile clothing;

Attached: JAMES.jpg (474x627, 58K)

Brother, you are mistaken. HIS hebrew name was Yahshua, not Yeshua. The YA part is important because it means that he was YAHWEH in the flesh. The (((jews))) love calling Him Yeshua because it means he wasnt actually the Messiah.

So good to hear about people like you. I was there once too. Miracles can happen.

When did he become a rabbi? Thats not a name, its a title retard. Post proof or gtfo

>When did he become a rabbi? Thats not a name, its a title retard.
Yahshua had the title of Rabbi like all people with titles have.

Dr. Moron

the word "jew" should never appear in your bible. In the greek only "Judeos" should appear as judeos meant judean. There was no 'jew' back then.

>christian identity
The only thing Christians and Christianity should be identified with is sucking on nigger toes.

Attached: 5639169557242.jpg (2000x1455, 1.62M)

I'm not Arab, I'm white; Islam is merely a sect of the Abrahamic faith. Remember in my one video how it discussed the remains of Prophet Muhammed's beard being red? And how he used red henna to regain his youthful appearance? Please, brother, no hate.

Rabbi was the hebrew word for Master or Teacher. It really shouldnt appear in translations, but the jews love to put it in there to make it seem as though Jesus Christ were a hook-nosed jew

Catholicism is not real Christianity. Please do not associate our Lord's word with this satanism.

The cancer has to be removed before generations are lost.

Attached: 1540385999686.jpg (600x400, 89K)

Fuck off mutt

deut 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

You have non adamic blood in your YHWH does not know or care about you. ALLAH is not real also.

The idea that all one must do is believe in Jesus and one shall somehow be saved has been contrived because men take the scripture out of the context which limits it to the children of Israel. The proof is readily evident in the words of Christ. From Matthew chapter 7: “21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

Those men who say to Christ “Lord Lord” must certainly believe that He is Lord, and therefore they must “believe in Jesus”, as the denominational sects of today like to say. But if Jesus never knew them, then they could not have been of Israel, because God stated publicly in Amos that He only knew Israel! In Amos chapter 3 Yahweh said to Israel: “You only have I known of all the families of the earth”. Taking the Gospel out of this context, one is found to be fighting against the Word of God. Yet one who does not gather with Him is a scatterer. The purpose of the calling is only for Israel, as only Israel was called.

hmm lets see what the bible has to say about these two sins.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land.

((()))
and >memflag
need I say more?

were the Hyksos judeans? They began to speak an indo- aryan language later on.

openbible.info/topics/race_mixing

Churchianity explains that generations had to be pure before the arrival of christ, now after that it's irrelevant.

Moses was mistaken as a Hyksos by the Pharaoh.

No, they were (((canaanites)))

“The idea that Joseph, a Hebrew slave, could have become the Pharaoh’s highest official, is not as fanciful as it might sound. About the time of his arrival, between 1720 and 1700 B.C., Egypt was invaded by a Syro-Canaanite alliance called the ‘Hyksos’ by the Egyptians. These invaders established their own line of Pharaohs and ruled the country for about 150 years. Hated foreigners themselves, it is likely that the Hyksos might trust someone like Joseph sooner than they would a native Egyptian, and the account of Joseph’s rise to power has an undeniably authentic flavor. Another part of the narrative, in which the Pharaoh acquired most of the country’s land during a famine, would be easy to understand if Egypt had been under the Hyksos.”

(quote taken from emahiser.christogenea.org/watchman-s-teaching-letter-33-january-2001)

>There is no disagreement on this subject.
The whole reason you're dribbling is because there is disagreement, you spastic retard. The only time a claim need not a source is if it's axiomatic, intuitive, a priori. Your claim is not.

Churchianity allows you to not keep the laws that are still in place like dietary, sabbath

>Only whites can blush.
Anyone with fair skin can blush. BTFO.

>the word "jew" should never appear in your bible. In the greek only "Judeos" should appear as judeos meant judean. There was no 'jew' back then.
You're a liar. Romans called them Jews and its written record.

exactly, and thats entirely untrue.

James wrote his epistle to the 12 tribes scattered abroad (James 1:1). Paul said his hope was only for the 12 tribes (acts 26:6-7). Peter wrote to an early european christian community saying they were the chosen, elect race. (1 Peter 2:9)

paul also excluded any others besides israelites from the promises (romans ch. 9)

also a great verse proving the racial conciousness of paul and the two peoples in judea at the time was Romans 9:6 "not all those in Israel are of israel"

>exactly, and thats entirely untrue.
>James wrote his epistle to the 12 tribes scattered abroad (James 1:1). Paul said his hope was only for the 12 tribes (acts 26:6-7). Peter wrote to an early european christian community saying they were the chosen, elect race. (1 Peter 2:9)
>paul also excluded any others besides israelites from the promises (romans ch. 9)
>also a great verse proving the racial conciousness of paul and the two peoples in judea at the time was Romans 9:6 "not all those in Israel are of israel"

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man invented the Gods of religion.

Attached: Mythical Man.jpg (236x275, 19K)

> hiding behind meme flag
> opinion discarded

No they did not david. They called them JUDEANS. ("iudeos') the word jew has gone has gone through so ma y changes its different from its original form. The jews use the word today so they can apply it to whatever they want.

>Jesus never existed

Attached: 1477883790825.png (509x480, 481K)

>5000 eyewitnesses is zero evidence

Except babylonian magick book tells of nero's brother doing necromancy on Yeshu(deragotary name of the saviour)

asians are literally incapable of blushing, they do not have the cognitive agency to feel embarrasment.

Jews dont blush either. They dont feel shame.

And one verse of burning in excrement, babylonian magic punishment for false prophets/messiahs
Nacash the serpent king to be crowned is theirs

>some jews said so therefore it happened

Brüder, sie waren nicht Juden. Die Römischen Bürgern hat den gleiche Vorfahr als die altIsraeliten. Paulus sagt das auf Rom 4:1. Auch sagte er das dem Corinthians (kap. 10). Die gleiche Volk, die gleiche Vorfahr:Abraham. Durch den Tod Christus ist die zwei, eins wieder.

>more bullshit.
Stop taking the Lord's name in vain kike.

where have i done that?

also, what is your ideology