Greece is the only white country worth saving

Greece is the only white country worth saving.

Attached: Greek flag.png (612x417, 317K)

Expose ur true fl@g colors Gyro boi, I don’t like onions in my Greek salad btw cause then I smell like u cucks

Pay debts

Why do you insult Greeks while Canada is one step behind America?

Greece does while Americas debts are growing.
Growing debts and a decreasing white population, this is America today.

Greece is a borderline 3rd world country that has been so heavily ottoman'd that there is no semblance left of the original greeks.
Italy at least has REAL italians in the north.

Greece is a 1st world country with the lowest rape rates in Europe/world.
Swedes has among the highest rape rates in the planet.

this
keep seething

Greeks are too fucking lazy. I didnt believed that someone could be THAT lazy, but after visiting greece i changed my mind

Greeks work harder than Poles and they are wealthier too.
What gave you the impression that they are lazy?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You're an idiot. A Greek salad isn't complete without onions. Fucking moron.
Nice bait, Abdul-Mohammed. Here is your prayer timer for the day.

Attached: stockhold-prayer-calculator.png (670x560, 25K)

there was a report saying greeks are dying out because they have really low fertility

fuck off ikibey greece is not white and you are not white

All I know is that if you stand a Greek, Jew, and Arab next to each other I couldn't tell who is who.

>90% of greece population has semitic blood thanks to romans turning the land into a middle eastern slave breeding ground
>"white"
the whitest people in greece are descended from slavic macedonian rape babies

Attached: 1529612949172.jpg (600x452, 52K)

Having children is not cheap.

Greeks mixed with the ancestors of them. It's like wondering why some white Americans look like Germans or Brits.
The Greeks settled in the Levant 1500 years before the Arabs and lived there until the new age. Then the Turks (Greek mongrels) continued making Arabs look more Greek.

Your post is garbage and the number of American niggers is higher than the populations of most countries in the world.

Begone memeflag greekoid shill, you have no power here.

Greece got straight up raped by the Ottomans for like 500 years user.

I filtered you because you are obviously immigrants.

Those who got raped became the ancestors of Turks. The Greeks are the white ones who resisted.

They were already non-white by that point. The romans shipped hundreds of thousands of laborers from the middle east to greece. Hellenic greek bloodline is almost totally extinct.

It's kind of sad in a way, isn't it?

filtered for the same reason
I want only white people in my thread.

Why did you betray Atlantis in the Finno-Korean Hyperwar? All you had to do was pay your debts!

Attached: 1551640133525.png (673x568, 704K)

I love how Murican mutts allways shit on Greece but in reality, unlike you they are so wholesome and simple to interact with.

You americans care only about muh property values and muh money. Your culture is disgusting, your way of life disgusting and you appearance also disgusting

Attached: 1555384871655.gif (785x757, 90K)