>get shot by the police
>turn to the guy you were holding up at gunpoint
>sheit can u believe dese racis ass cracka cops
>ventilatin niggas n sheit, dayum
>die

youtu.be/4LQ3mESRIsw

Attached: sheeeeit.jpg (800x600, 77K)

one less coon

Attached: Freestyle Celebration.gif (330x310, 2.69M)

How the fuck are they so retarded?
4 armed cops yell at you to drop a gun, you fucking drop the gun immediately.

>shots fired, shots fired, i shot a fire

heh

especially when a fat lady with a brain filled with cholesterol is screaming at you

I swear they operate on a different principle or think they can get away with shit. When cops aren’t around and there’s no consequences: “Gimme the keys muddafukka or I smoke ya.” The minute there cops, authority, or consequences: “Yall be racist and sheit, I wuz jus clownin.”

HOL UP
*loading*
*loading*
*loading*
*3 minutes later*
*big think*
da gun ain't even in my han-BANG BANG

wasn't he dropping the gun just before they shot him?

Attached: 1552144811902.gif (284x284, 3.05M)

Especially when u aren’t even holding a gun!

they have a non-functional frontal lobe

Danquirs? Dan Queers?

they never disappoint, honestly. it's almost worth having them around.

Yeah. Female cops are infamous for shooting everything out of panic.

do you not see the gun, fag?

then hands up nigga
the fuck you doing reaching into your jacket like that

Pretty sure they said drop, not "please gently set down the gun". From their point of view it sure did look like he was trying to draw it.

Did you not see him take it out of his pocket, squint-eyed gook?

I can't tell if he had it first and put it into his jacket but then decided to drop it, but yeah, he was going to drop it from what it looked like.

I don't think he had any intention to fire on them but he should've just communicated instead of acting like they weren't there. He didn't help his case.

She shouldn't have fired, but they'll likely side with her on technicality given the situation.

i think he reached in to get the gun to drop it on the ground kek. niggers are dumb as fuck. dumb enough to follow an order that stupidly.

They’re both legitimately retarded. He’s dead and hopefully she gets kicked off the force for incompetence.

pretty much this.
Nigga gonna nig and women gonna women.

It was in his pocket in the beginning, the poor nigger was probably overloading his tiny brain trying to process the correct action. This result is a combination of the ineptitude of female cops and the stupidity of niggers.

>not holding a gun
>but have one in your pocket
>fat police retard woman tells you to "drop the gun"
>spend 1 minute thinking about how to drop the gun that is in your pocket without getting shot
>reach into your pocket to get your gun that they're screaming at you to drop to the floor, so you can drop it on the floor
>get shot because cops magdump at the first sign of somebody drawing their weapon

Usually shooting cases like this show that the nigger is comletely at fault, but this time it wasn't his fault. Guy was actually trying to be obedient and it got him killed.

Woman cop, can’t wait for oppression battle to start

I said it once and I'll say it again, these pigs need to be held accountable or else shits going to get really bad for em. Would be a shame if Tyrese and his goons ran up on Sgt pig in a blanket while he was enjoying his morning donut and coffee in his police cruiser....yep....damn shame.

lol what the fuck, he did exactly what they said

Did you not see him pass the gun from his left hand to his right hand so he can put the gun into his pocket and have plausible deniability in court that the gun wasn't brandished, fag?

Lol? We got a nigger over here.

the amount of people shilling for this nigger is incredible

>go to burger king
>pull a gun on a lady
>cops shoot you after giving you PLENTY of time to disarm yourself (i'd have shot him on sight)
>people mad at cop
>should have let nigger rob lady like a good nog
Honk Fucking HONK

Is that a FAMAS?

Attached: image.jpg (558x744, 285K)

suck me my nigga
faggot ass..

>have gun in pocket
>police say drop the gun like 20 times
>...ok
>take out gun and start putting it on the grund
>get shot

they said put the gun on the ground and thats what he started to do and then they shot him

taxpayer dollars are gonna pay both for the nigger fammily's lawsuit, and the bitch cop's ptsd therapy so who REALLY lost here?
>US

agreed
dude just stared into space without saying a damn thing the whole time

Ask yourself why cops are more nervous around blacks than others, could it be that they see a reccuring pattern?

well I'm sorry.
hopefully next time, the nice nigger robs you instead. When the cops get there, just tell them it's all good. You gave him permission to rob you.

That is true and the inverse is true as well.

I hope they handcuffed him afterwards. It's most important thing to do after you unload a mag into them.

What? You're moving the goalpost because he was clearly shot while complying with orders, lol.

Cops are all cowards that only pounce on a dude when they feel confident and have numbers behind them but when a civilian is in trouble and they beggin for help a faggot ass cop in his squad car pretends he don't see.

They asked him multiple times to do so, he ignores them clearly does something with his hands to shift the gun that was out to his pockets right before he pulls it out, then he pulls it out all casually instead of putting it on the ground immediately. Put yourself in a cops position, you are removed from the situation because your life isn't in danger. All they have to do is comply and not be sketchy and the chances of getting shot are virtually zero

>i shot a fire
Women shouldn't be cops or be in the workforce for that matter.

niggers fear cops because they're always doing something they're not supposed to. If you're a law abiding, tax-paying citizen, you have nothing to fear.

Cops fear niggers because niggers are all slightly retarded, impulsive, violent, stinky, and prone to attacking in groups or when backs are turned.

Not the same type of fear.

Wrong. One less nigger.

it doesn't take 30 seconds to gently put a weapon down when 3+ cops have guns drawn at you.

It takes about 3.74 seconds.

Stop making excuses for niggers.

>only pounce on a dude when they feel confident and have numbers
sounds like niggers

Why do basketball Americans lack the ability for foresee what could happen in the immediate future? Do they really not understand they're about to get shot or do they just not care?

I fucked a white bitch a few days ago. She call me daddy while I broke into her.

Attached: 155358450411.jpg (756x767, 37K)

shuddup, yid

This is not a nigger problem this a is a woman problem, they are weak, dumb, and emotional so they are most likely to panic and shoot people.
You bootlickers keep doing what you're doing though, you're no better than niggers in my eyes.

The rationalizations arent too interesting to me. They both are scared of each other as an immediate threat to life.

He was putting the gun on the ground when he was shot. Already said this. Keep up.

American female cops are a special kind of dumb. They shouldn't be carrying firearms.

>big dumb dyke cop thinks the person being held up is gonna pull some shit

lmao pig

This.

no he fucking isnt you inbred mongoloid. give me one fucking reason that justifies him going around pointing the fucking thing at innocents. the fact that I need to share oxygen with retards like you makes me want to fucking gas myself.

Deonta Livingston
5 hours ago
He didnt have a chance to put it on the ground

>complying
lol

Attached: 1555384215092.jpg (730x480, 17K)

someone post the "please comply"

So you mean it takes him to get shot in order to put the gun on the ground?

>They both are scared of each other as an immediate threat to life
>pulls out gun casually instead of putting it on the ground
Reminds me of that guy in the car that got shot, cops asks him to show his hands, he keeps reaching for his gun, cop says stop reaching and he says 'but I have to' and gets shot. Learn to fucking listen you immeasurable retard

Synchronicity.

he was already committing armed robbery you fucking brainlet, you act like this is some random nigger they started harassing.

department already basically admitted he was complying and putting the gun on the ground as instructed. he was holding the gun by the barrel.
and if i was a cop i would probably have some kind of cover instead of walking up to him like those idiots did.
i get it. the guy is stupid but if you tell a guy to put his gun on the ground, dont shoot him for complying. it was a bitch cop with poor training. notice the male cop didnt shoot?

He was doing exactly as they said. Even pointed the barrel away from them.

You can't win American Cop Simon Says. Also reminder that cops shoot more whites than blacks for not following Simon Says. You are all gullible being lead by the media thinking this is a race issue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-232818_YouTube.jpg (384x471, 75K)

It was a Glock 7. Porcelain gun made in Germany, doesn't set off metal detectors. And it costs more than you make in a year.

no he wasnt. he was there bitching at someone over something stupid, while holding a gun. then went outside. then the cops showed up and told him to put his gun on the ground. so he went to put it on the ground and they shot him

You can tell she fired on reflex/accident rather than intent because she stopped before he was visually incapacitated, if she was meaning to neutralize him she would have continued to fire. Additionally the male cop didn't fire lending even more credibility to this assessment.

dude wha, cops are niggers they plant drugs and commit random beatings

>reach for the gun pull it out out of your pants and drop it
>crawl towards me
never listen to a cop issuing stupid commands, just fucking throw your open hands up palms exposed and wait for them to apprehend you. never move when a cop with a gun tells you to move, you'll get shot

Put the gun down!

White people
>puts the gun down in half a second

Black people
>square cogs slowly rotate, barely engaging for 30 seconds

I wanna be an American cop just so i could shoot and kill niggers.

He pulled the gun on a woman at the BK that's why the cops were there in the first place stupid. Dumb nigger should have showed them his empty hands if he wasn't holding a gun, instead of reaching into his pocket to take a gun out to put on the floor.

He didnt communicate with the officers at all

Why are you defending the police, what in the living fuck is wrong with you? These fuckers are trigger happy you dimwit. Cops should be trained to be calm and collected, not anxious little fucks.

The chance a criminal can draw and point his gun and kill a cop is so DAMN low, they are afraid of feeling any pain. Your life is WORTHLESS in their eyes.

>drop the weapon
>does not comply
>drop the weapon
>does not comply
>put the weapon down
>does not comply
>drop it
>does not comply
>drop the weapon now
>does not comply
>put the weapon down
>raises weapon
>gets shot
>faggot: WTF HE WAS TOTALLY COMPLYING. AS PERORATIONS, NIGGERS SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW FOR THE NEXT WEEK

go to bk to sell yo boy a 9mm.
kisha der wit us.
shiiieet, policesis.
get shot
look at friend
look wutchu done to me nigga

>Glock 7
lol did you also used to have a flux capacitor?

"freeze" was always the best, safest and least complicated command an officer could issue in these kinds of situations, what happened to that word?

Did this cop just get a steam friend playing alert at 00:11

>drop the gun
>stupid command
top lul
nog should've dropped it the second he heard sirens, the fact that he didn't was retarded

the women was the one who pulled the trigger right? she sounded panicked as fuck, looked like he was putting it down but she just shot him because he started moving and she saw a gun in his hands so she was scared. what can you expect from a women though. can't expect people to care about a nigger ending up dead when he was robbing someone at gunpoint though.

they both fucked up, anyone who doesn't instantly show their hands when a cop points a gun at them is a fuckup, but she definitely did not handle that shit right, as he was just doing what she was asking.

Nothing you said refutes anything I said. I agree that he was trying to put the gun down but he did it in a retarded way after putting it into his pocket first. I also don't think female cops should be a thing, at least not in the field. Still this situation wouldn't have happened if he complied faster and did it in a non retarded way. It's the typically attitude he gives about non complying that bothers me because it's the root cause of so many issues.

But everythang is a power exchange n I gots to uphold muh ego and muh diccccc

This is why I am not a fag.

Based and I don't blame ya

>>take out gun
>>get shot
Only a nigger could not foresee this sequence of events.

you don’t pull a gun in an argument unless you’re a nigger. i watched the video he was unresponsive to the cops for a long time. serves him right.

He was robing someone at gunpoint. He got what he deserved.

>he wasn't taking anything you raysist he was just angrily brandishing a fire arm in a public space.
STOP SUCKING NIGGER DICK

if he had his gun in a pocket or tucked in his pants he couldn't have just dropped it without drawing it first. the safest and least complicated command is "freeze" and really you shouldn't expect niggers nor crying exterminators in hotel hallways to process anything more complicated than that when they have cops with guns drawn on them

I'm with you, fuck these pigs, women should not be police officers.

looks spaced out on something like a dissociative drug

heh, someone post that old "pls cooperate" comic where the nigger goes all noodly with their gun

>cop makes the split second decision to wait and see if they are reaching into pocket to drop weapon or reaching into pocket to draw weapon
>criminal fires on cop and murders them
>you wonder why cops have to 'magdrop' in a moments notice

Too many cops have died waiting to see if a criminal will or wont draw. Shoulda shown them his hands were free and laid down prone saying he was complying.

If the gun is in your pocket and your afraid of being fired on for it just make ot clear it's not current in your possession and fucking lay flat against the ground so the officers can approach and retrieve it.

Attached: 1554036079824.jpg (479x361, 55K)

He was clearly going to put it in his left hand retards, probably planning to shoot either the guy in the car or the cops

Attached: 1534848305155.png (178x279, 84K)

letting women do men's jobs was a mistake

What was that?

Attached: gun.png (852x478, 645K)

You can tell he was trying to evaluate his response but the mental ability to make a quick logical decision wasn't there.

>l-l-leave my beautiful boys (and girls) in blue alone meanie
STOP BEING A BOOT LICKING FAGGOT