I desperately need to escape California. This place is a pozzed, tech-feudalism hell

I desperately need to escape California. This place is a pozzed, tech-feudalism hell.

>$3000 per month for a single bedroom apartment
>walk out the front door, homeless and heroine needles litter the ground
>the most delusional libcuck soifaggots you could ever imagine
>third world shitters running wild
>anti american as fuck
>despite these shit conditions people are still somehow insanely arrogant, even wagecuck retards that literally live to make their masters richer while their quality of life drops by the second
>"hurr flyover losers"
>technocrats and pedo politicians lording over it all

Where can I go to have something resembling dignity and an actual life? This place is just a playground for the rich and the rest of us are cockroaches getting more ground into the dirt by the day.

Attached: 1487121239624.jpg (864x864, 166K)

So who taught you all those new fancy words goy?

Attached: images.jpg (188x164, 5K)

Bump. We're fucked here too, user.

Attached: 1546314475672.jpg (550x512, 97K)

Buy a cabin in New Mexico.

Florida is dead now Traffic Jams every day now. Fuckin Muslims riding SUVs

>Where can I go to have something resembling dignity and an actual life?
Nowhere, clown world is all encompassing. No escape from the madness.

Attached: 1549168552237.png (512x512, 112K)

No. We must stay so the rest of fly over country is free of Cali-transplants. Plus Trump promised us more diversity friends soon.

I live in southern california and I'm from minnesota. I am moving back there. that said, you could go literally anywhere so why the fuck are you asking? just go to any town with population around 13-15k anywhere between california and new england. I do think the mountain west or midwest are the easiest places for a right wing californian to fit in as long as you're not REALLY californian

Texas is the last place of common sense and freedom in this country. But once the shitskin Invaders take over TX there will be nowhere left

I'm black and my IQ is verified 138. Living here is true hell.

Sometimes I love California, but then I go into my local Target, look around and realize it’s 90% spic and chink. And I wonder, do these spics and chinks think I’m a retard for living amongst them? And then I ask myself, am I a retard for living amongst them?

Yeah half the people in this state are from your shit hole take them back for fuck sake

Attached: DWV_PZ1VQAEXSzx.jpg (348x256, 31K)

I'm also tired of the shit in Cali, already saving up to move to Texas by next year. Might only come back to visit family, doubt I'd ever go on vacation here.

Its gotten to the point you have to be legit mentally ill to want to still be here if youre not rich. I dont even have a bad job, I make $30 an hour but it doesnt matter at all.

Look into moving to Eastern Europe. Not a single filthy illegal alien or anti-American commie politician.

East bay here, it's not that bad. $3k is SF/SV rent. Move somewhere more reasonable, but leaving CA is a bad idea. Once you leave you'll realize how shit the rest of the country is. Literal towns built around one company, miles of fuck all owned by Bureau of Land Management. Also, fuck snow. Anywhere that you're going to get paid well is going to be iced over 2-3 months/year.

i make 35 an hr and still live with a roomate

im making a push to idaho there(its also getting populated) before the housing prices spike there and hopefully put myself down for a decent home

You’re a spic. You stay the fuck in Mexico 2.

go to North Dakota, firmly republican and barely anyone lives there.

Walnut Creek here, you can only find decent priced housing out in oakley or tracy at this point, even brentwood is too expensive to own anything

not worth 2-3 hour commute to get to the sf or sj

Attached: 1524541654461.jpg (539x578, 96K)

Idaho is comfy as fuck. I spent some time in Moscow and it was great. I heard there is a big push to bring diversity to the state though. Everywhere that is too white is being breed out.

California is so based!

You can rent in Germany a studio apartment for like 400-500 euros a month.

If you want a house with multiple rooms close to the center expect to pay around 1.5k or so, maybe more. But it's better to just get a mortgage at that point.

It really is bad in the US. Stats say its 55% white or so but when you're in US itself it feels more like 35%ish, maybe lower if you're out in the day. Because during the day most white people hold a job but a lot of the diversity doesn't.

Vallejo here. We've come up in the past 20 years. Still the armpit of the bay area, but decent commute down 80 or 780 to anywhere worth working. I spent 6 years commuting to Concord, and 5 years commuting to SF.

I'd love to move to Lafayette just for the school district, but we'd have to downsize to get in over there.

>im making a push to idaho there

Not worth it. It's rapidly becoming infested with self hating liberals from San Francisco

Did you read that OP is a nigger

How do people still ask where to go in the U.S?
Anything north of Mass (mainly Vermont and New Hampshire) are as close to ethnostates as youll get

Attached: vermont is the true ethnostate.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

In that case he should move to Charlotte. Good jobs, cheap houses. Lots of black folk.

Why are there so many Mexicans in Washington state?

I'm selling my house in the Central Valley and getting out at the end of the year. It's worth 2.5 times what I paid for it in 2011. Gonna buy a place on some property in East Tennessee and start a compound, free of the mortgage Jew and his front-loaded interest trickery.

Inb4 you fuckers tell me its full, I know it's not.

It's cyberpunk 2077 here.

except not even remotely as interesting

expats are scum who deserve to hang for abandoning their country

>Where can i go to have something resembling dignity and an actual life?

Russia. But we will only let u in if u benefit our society with other words learn russian and find a job and living place before u come to russia otherwise we wont let u live here

Pittsburgh will be booming for many years.
Columbus Ohio is starting to attract young professionals.
Whole Appalachian Basin area (PA/WV/OH) ready to take off with decades of super cheap shale gas.

unironically come to poland but expect 600 dollars a month pay

Kikes' sanctuary City cu ckery