Operation Mindfuck

Studies have implied time and time again that humanity shares, as the Psychologist Karl Jung refers to it, a collective consciousness.
If, for example, a large enough group of people concentrates on something specific, it can influence the outputs of random number generators to be "less random" and more coherent with each other. This is the main premise behind this:
global-mind.org/gcpdot/
You can clearly see that the dot was up high during the entirety of the Notre dame fire.

So what else could we do with this?
Well, maybe if we as a board concentrate on something hard enough, it'll actually happen (maybe this was the case during the 2016 elections).
Here's my suggestion:
>we pick a target
>someone who the whole board would be okay with getting rid of, like George Soros, Kim Jong Un or Xi Jingping
>we set a time and date
>when the time comes, we all concentrate on giving the person a heart attack for five to ten minutes
>?????
>profit

This could unironically work, if we get enough Jow Forumstards to participate. Just imagine the power we could wield if this actually succeeds.

Attached: soros.jpg (416x416, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/
voat.co/v/TIL/3089806
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ballsack eye bags

i think this might be the most autistic thing ive seen posted to this board

>mountain jew attempting spiritual blood magick botnet
gtfo

Attached: LEAVENOWANDNEVERCOMEBACK.gif (245x160, 992K)

This guy Soros is destroying Polish youth with his funded (((euroweek))) indoctrination sex camps
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/

Attached: 1555105153786.png (655x392, 569K)

This collective consciousness is god, each one of us has a soul. And all the souls are connected, this is god.

I would try it

is this death note

>Hey /pol, try some collective blood libel magik with your soul powers!
No thanks kike

Woah there, what makes you think this is in any way blood magic or jew kikery?
The only shills I see in this thread are you two.

How is that disgusting cunt still alive?

>Well, maybe if we as a board concentrate on something hard enough, it'll actually happen
Read the literature behind research on the GCP such as by Dean Radin. The correct way to phrase this is that giving attention and intention to a certain possibility makes it more probable as an outcome.

Now, this is just conjecture on my part, but I think using psi abilities to kill people must be very difficult. Otherwise, intelligence agencies wouldn't bother with cancer guns, toxin sprayers, etc. when they could whack anyone, anywhere. I think we'd also see it happen "randomly" fairly often given how many people naturally wish for and fantasize about the death of various hated figures. Consider Trump as an example. If it were at all easy to pull this off, the seething liberal drones incessant hate mobbing would have had an effect by now.

I do think it would be interesting to organize something though, just to demonstrate the potential. I think the best test would be to choose a region for which there is an abundance of meteorological records available and try to raise the average precipitation in a month to a statistically significant degree. 5-15 minutes of concentration per day, constant general thread with memes and all the jazz. Demonstrating just that as a possibility would actually be quite subversive. It could lead to things like causing a decline in precipitation in targeted farming regions being used to tip the international balance of power.

Attached: sometimes you make it snow in april.jpg (720x2223, 1.17M)

>like Kim Jong Un
faggot

its also called the noosphere, name it correctly. Its funny thought isnt it? There are billions of people on this planet, yet one, large, overwhelming voice of humanity still rings through it all. All of the small uniqueness rendered useless as emotions are shared among so many.

here is a nice thread also explaining that some people can manipulate it

voat.co/v/TIL/3089806

that means also US

It bounced up and down throughout the day
A few days ago the dot was pegged in the red for at least a solid hour, which its never done before.

Bump

>The Power of Negative Thinking

Attached: Lord Rothschild and Statues.jpg (858x536, 98K)

Unironically good idea.

>blood magick botnet
Kek

I like the true Koreans, piss off, mountain kike.

Isn't that how you merchants get shit done?
You concentrate your collective kevetching on a single target in hopes of destroying it.

Don't we already do that with meme magic?

Attached: candida chan.png (421x380, 118K)

Korea Forever

Good luck Jow Forums

Wasn't this tried with RBG? And didn't the Elites rouse up every resource possible to counter the magic?

The elite don't actually care about puppets like her. If Trump were actually a threat to their system appointing non-corrupt individuals to the supreme court rather than another traitor appointing neocon dogs, they might have reason to care.

But user, RBG is already dead.

Perhaps......nothing of this caliber would be surprising in the least.
So far, the only supposed photos produced of her being 'alive' ---in the last handful of months, are recycled photos from other years.
If this is this case, I can only begin to imagine what levels of outright fuckery are going on in D.C. to keep the supposed 'Conservatives' to play along with this and not spill the beans.

A collective version it seems.

are you butthurt because his country cucked you and raped your military

Studies don’t “imply”

That’s opinion, not research.

/thred.

it's no joke but the way OP wants to do it is entirely retarded and bloopilled

these niggers have protection against such things, you know

read Taleb and you'll figure out how this 'collective consciousness' is nothing more than mediocristan that is influenced by extreme side groups

you need to be stubborn enough if you want to influence masses, there is literally no magic in it

>Kim Jong Un or Xi Jingping
Two great anti-zionist leaders. Is this a miga thread in disguise?

>your whole post
This is memetics 101. Remember that prayer-based death squad people were talking about in 2008-9?

create a meme of various memes of it and spread them around so everyone is thinking of it, think of how to emotionally charge it (sex?) and send it out there

Attached: drumpf-deplorables.jpg (480x656, 29K)

Read Milarepa and learn everything about how these things work.

>Studies have implied time and time again that humanity shares, as the Psychologist Karl Jung refers to it, a collective consciousness.
im gonna need some citations of empirical evidence

You won't find it from Carl Jung. His entire methodology was having vivid hallucinations, divining their meaning, and then engineering a study to "prove" that. The Red Book is the best book to read to understand his ideas because it was his dream journal more or less.

>I do think it would be interesting to organize something though, just to demonstrate the potential. I think the best test would be to choose a region for which there is an abundance of meteorological records available and try to raise the average precipitation in a month to a statistically significant degree
egypt, the pyramids.

Bump