This invigours the feminist with rage

Attached: Capture.jpg (1648x725, 120K)

Attached: 005.png (500x655, 204K)

If I posted this on other social media cuz one girl that would be very angry at me that sucks my dick every weekend.

lern english, nigger

Men enabled it wop chan

he probably killed her because she kept making false police reports

Sorry it was speech to text.

ANd the greatest part of Guissepes meme is those 0.05% are the very niggers they advocate for. Repeal the 19th immediately, and enslave European women after you purge the muslims and kikes. Problem will correct itself within 10 years and a literal utopia would be upon us.

Wana see em really get triggered???

Attached: 1555185306013.jpg (1024x813, 99K)

wHy DoNT wOMEn RePoRT StaLKinG ANd SeXUaL aSSAulT?

Our Pride! Our Pride Flag! White Pride!!!

Attached: 1555076478274m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

sailfoam bix nood mufugga

Who the fuck uses speech to text grampa, were you in the landing party at Normandy? Are you using a trackball and one of those split in half like a trannys gash ergonomic keyboards?

Attached: 1555045575371.jpg (1024x574, 47K)

>chooses boyfriend
>muh bad cops

Attached: B8DFB4A3-AFBC-4CBC-B6E9-8E94C41DF799.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

Saved. ty

Attached: 1555109063684.jpg (828x581, 456K)

She sounds like an annoying cunt

Twitter here I come with this spicy mam ie.

Join our meme production! Save and share it all as you please!

>
>
>

PRAISE KEK!!!!
>PRAISE KEK!!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!!
>PRAISE KEK!!!!

Attached: 1555290504536.jpg (881x907, 151K)

she probably cheated and made him feel horrible.

>Australia
11/10

Attached: lel.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Lol what happened to Australia?

mfw scanning over the image then get to australia

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=5057424.gif (400x224, 2.08M)

The police don’t do their job, we all know they mysteriously stand down on occasion, and then this gets turned into a men vs women d&c. The refusal of authorities to fucking do their jobs is the cause of all the conflict

i have a similar story

the reality is that women will play the pussy card p- "i' a victim" "plz halp!!!!" when THEY are the ones causing the shit. they get off on having men locked up for made-up shit.

they deserve death. and if karma doesn't come for them, some psycho dude will do it for them. they are the worst of the worst of the worst.

they always said "it's the pretty ones you gotta watch out for".

because that's what they do. be mindful of that.

Cops literally dont do shit except steal money from citizens and protect the (((elite)))

bro stargazer is unironically one of my favorite songs.

Yeah if I'm playing a video game I normally speech-to-text then I can just say Niger Niger Niger.

Police will beat the living shit out of a homeless person or a teenager; but the minute they are called to actual duty, they find reasoning "by the book" in the interest of extricating themselves from dangerous (or even overly complex) situations.

If you want to help. Someone could move the Muslim to the middle East, have the Muslim Chibby being friendly with the Jewish Chibby? Get a proper looking Crocodile Dundee Chibby onto Australia.

>ex-boyfriend
well ladies, that's the problem right there. Grown women aren't supposed to have boyfriends. They're supposed to have husbands.

Yeah right, faggot. Go murder a couple people in your hometown and see just how much "literal shit" they don't do about it.

boyfriend was black

wut

Attached: EJBD4TS3WQI6TGGUQRAIRUJV6I.jpg (1484x1144, 129K)