Oh fuck autismo

My husband and I have a close friends that possibly may stay over for a time. We have an extra bed in case we need to be ready for that. Realized this close friend has mad OCD which I don't mind, but also seems to be autistic. I'm not a professional, but it's like I'm the only one who noticed. Because he says rude shit (clearly without knowing the weight of what he says), throws these little fits, tosses stuff in the grocery cart when I'm the one paying, and jokingly hits me a little harder than he should. I know I should speak to my husband but I think it's a little late. My husband has already mentioned about having him over. And I'm like "oh fuck" because I had already opened him the doors to our home. It's just his OCD made him seem so helpful. Now I can't just say "no I don't like him anymore"...but at the same time I'm holding the urge to punch that little shit in the face. I feel bad about feeling that way. Not pity but it's that he simply doesn't know what he's doing.
What'd you think?

Attached: IMG-20190612-WA0004.jpg (718x705, 42K)

I think you are not a psychiatrist and just don't like the guy so you are making fun of him.

I'm not neither of those things. I don't want to make fun of him. I feel he makes fun of me instead. How in the hell did you get that idea?

Your image and calling him autistic

duh

You can absolutely say 'oh shit I don't like him,' it's part of your fucken deal when you're paying for literally anything that you can absolutely voice your opinion.
Are you entitled to results? I don't know, I haven't seen your whole scenario and don't care to extrapolate, but you are most certainly entitled to talking to your husband about literally everything you just told us and word for damn word. You are super entitled to being able to express that in your relationship.
All these flavours and you choose salty.

I see you like a dash of salt as well

Forgive me for giving her a pure vial.

Sigh. OK.
Then sorry, but it's not exactly an insult. Being autistic is actually real, I'm just not sure if he is or he's just badly adjusted. I'd love to see you dealing with someone like that and how long you'd hold it.

???
I don't..
Are you offended because you're autistic?

All these flavors and you choose rainbow salt.

He's your husbands friend so what can you even do.

Please just actually talk to your husband about this instead of shitposting back and forth with some internet chucklefuck

Thanks user. And well yes I have expressed all of this. He seems to still be invited. And I basically have to take back what I said about agreeing and opening the doors to him.

Attached: 1560274947070.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Yes I had spoken with him. It's just I have to take back what I said to h about having him stay

OK I think you might gotten salty because what I mentioned sounded like shit you do to people

you're a bitch

Awww

Are we flirting now?

hey bb, don't let your husband know about us

My god
Autism confirmed.

Considering you throw that word around so lightly I can safely say your entire premise is shit and you are just a nagging wife

Says dude on a forum where people say nigger

yep. It's the truth too

Talk to your husband and tell him you don't want this guy over.