Let's spin this into something funny

I know a lot of ya are sad, but why don't we turn this into something funny and accelerate the statue of France?

Can some french poster here put on a petition to turn Notre Dame into a muslim mosque?
It will be fun.

Attached: notre-dame-fire-1555356185.jpg (300x225, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=okwC3MgpdBE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=okwC3MgpdBE
youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go and be 12 years old somewhere else you stupid cunt

It will work, think about how stupid those leftists are.
Think about how those white thots hate christians.

Pull this and most of the men will be angry, very very angry.

>Can some french poster here put on a petition to turn Notre Dame into a muslim mosque?It will be fun.
This op

Bro france isn't Christian anymore, it would be a good wake up call.

Thanks burger, I know I'm not the only one with this idea.

Butthurt Frenchman spotted

A petition to turn it into a mosque is fucking genius

Go fuck yourself

But anyway, I think the idea of mosque is fun

You are mad because I hurt your feeling or you are afraid that this petition will be success?

Thanks bro

at least we're getting an album out of it

Attached: 1555354642534.jpg (3646x3648, 3.48M)

Pay respect, rebuild, and move (((them))) out.

Attached: 1555395027578m.jpg (780x1024, 94K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Was about to post this exact thing. Imagine if it passed? Maybe another accidental fire would occur?

Attached: 1555068050271.jpg (917x692, 140K)

We have to Defend out Diversity!!!

Attached: 1555032434702m.jpg (1024x924, 123K)

Jackie Kennedy approach "Let them see what they've done" ... thats teisted humor though. Dont cover up the scar. Its not a sign of defeat to let that Structure live as is. It will never be remembered the same.

>Jow Forums in a nutshell

Make Metal Great Again

Attached: 130742903277.png (757x451, 708K)

PRAISE KEK!!!!
>PRAISE KEK!!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!!
>PRAISE KEK!!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!!
>PRAISE KEK!!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!!
>PRAISE KEK!!!!

Attached: 1555045457943.png (684x880, 539K)

Superb idea Australia bro!!
And even Muslims would think it's real.
Let's do it!!!

Dont rebuild. Preserve its status, use it for justification for whatever you want.

>accelerate the statue of France
You truly are a nice shitposter

Indeed

Attached: image.png (585x307, 287K)

Attached: 1513661856137.webm (640x360, 923K)

Because it's a part of our history. And for me as a christian, it's painful.

Lol like the rest of the US would even recognize that, we would make it a point to boot them and liberate them from themselves.

id jump off the edge of the earth if i were you. religion is dead

Kek, a mad lad has done it

this board is the funniest.
within a heartbeat, you guys go from:
oh fuck the notre dame is burning,
to: we dont know anything but FUCKING MUSLIMS i know for a fact they did this, i want to kill them all
to: oh i guess they didnt do it, but I BET THEY WILL WANT TO BUILD A MOSQUE THERE
to: oh i guess notre dame will just be rebuilt, LETS FALSE FLAG REQUESTS FOR A MOSQUE TO BE BUILT SO WE CAN FUEL OUR OWN OUTRAGE

this board probably has some of the dumbest and immoral people on earth

The jew hates Christianity. The jew wants to make these threads to generate a negative reaction and cause the groups who can destroy them to view each other as enemies. Stay strong and focused lads. They are getting nervous.

Ok so I'm starting it on change.org. If you have a catchy title for it, reply to this post. Who should we ask? Something generic like "The Islamic community of France"? Or a precise organization? What points should we make when explaining this proposal? This can work. We're going full Pagliacci World.

Attached: 1548615329319.png (2048x2048, 804K)

peak accelerationism

is that because thier game of thrones character killed someone elses? fake news

Genius minds think alike.
Lets sign it!

Most of them are not Even Christians and push some degeneracy like Anime into it

dont present as muslims, present as liberalists

Someone did it already.

Taking anything posted on Jow Forums seriously is the surest sign of the untermensch.

Go to bed boomer, nobody fucking watches TV.

The real question is this. Why was there a church in a muslim city?

Attached: 1525710964427.png (764x690, 643K)

Also, ur a jew. Pizza Pizza.

Oh, nice then. I think, like said, it would be better as "people of Paris" or something like that, as if liberals had this idea. But if this picks up, it will be good anyway.

yes it is almost exclusively burgers, who have no real connection to it anyway. its just another excuse for them to express their pent up impotent rage against the world. they thought this is their big spartacus moment, without leaving their bedroom of course.

i have spent enough time here to know that the vast majority of posts are in fact completely serious. the satire defense is beyond weak.

Religion is for those that believe.
Is Russia they go to church and it plays an important part of peoples lives. The same in Muslim countries, religion is a part of life. In France, western europe and in USA the popular culture openly mock religion.
This would not happen in countries that still care about its culture and values.
Yes make norte dame a mosque
At least people will actually use it as a place or worship not just a museum

Hey listen here untermench user fucking make your local frog hop to it. I want preservation of what remains so i can abuse the hell out of the fact it burned. You cover the blemish people will forget its there. Hitler used a burning building to unify your people. Mull that over you Zimmerman twat.

>When you hate Islam but don't have a lot to use against them, so you invent your own fake reasons to turn people against Islam
lol, you guys are Redpilling people on stuff that aren't even real!

Attached: 1554547220340.gif (511x512, 139K)

Attached: 1555185306013.jpg (1024x813, 99K)

Have you read the comments? It's too obvious. We need legit (sounding) comments.

Just lure some real muslims to comment.
They don't have the brain power to distinct between satire and serious.

Your social strategy is very underwhelming.

That was a painful kek fren.

Attached: 1FDF8E81-5FFB-4C86-83F1-B8CC0712F388.jpg (682x1024, 88K)

"Let them see what they've done" petition to macaroni to preserve what is left not fake what is no longer. If it was so important to your Sovereign State this would be your first conclusion. You would also know what the fuck a fire drill is.

Don't meme shit like that, mate.
I have no doubt Macron and the current deciding parties would love the idea.

Attached: 1554472386182.jpg (539x1024, 39K)

Names myself Muhammad Muhammad, real enough?

Nobody here hates Islam. We welcome and support the new mosque of Notre dame!

shit we got the same name.

Sounds good.

>Muslim
>People that you can’t find stuff to hate them about
Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=okwC3MgpdBE&feature=youtu.be

It’s the most popular name so you’re right on the spot with that.

Attached: E78D46B7-47A3-4284-A9A6-4E3EAF7E1518.png (1124x693, 31K)

That's one of the many reasons you should support the idea. Just consider it to be reparations to the muslims that your culture has oppressed over the years.

And this is why you suffer all day every day of your life you edgy mutt

Attached: burzumbbq.png (713x718, 197K)

Why are you so hateful? Did they teach you that in church?

It was funny enough for them

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-123204~2.png (1080x645, 830K)

You can see
And get the fuck out of here with that Scheisse. Burgers are actually a nation and initially we tried very hard to sympathize Patton is dead because he expressed deep regret that the US destroyed an ally and Patton knew and wanted everyone else to know we had personally shit the bed. Churchill was fucked in the head but spun the situation better than we were able to until we had boots on the ground to close on your theatre period.

kek

Attached: 227A7E07-4A76-490A-8E53-74A7CFA8116D.jpg (468x366, 49K)

you forgot of Jew York City becoming jewish-majority because of all the high Hasidic birthrates (they have 6 kids per woman, and multiply their numbers every 20 years) by 2100 new york will be completely jewish.

And our goal is to make real french angry and start to do something about the new french.

I dont think you understand exactly how serious the state of texas is willing to get. The rangers themselves would jump at a legit chance to gut the fed. And enjoy shooting at them in Texas every chance they get. They are the only people to prove they have the stones to at least try. Not only have they truly annexed themselves while still being a State they gave EVERYONE the finger doing it. Randy
>i am the redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=okwC3MgpdBE

Not only that a real Texan doesnt have to be white, and actually share the states views regardless of race. TEXAS is a melting pot not AMERICA and im a fucking Kansan (circa Eisenhower pay tribute) you can suck my cock

everyone is leaving NY anyway, fucking taxes. Let the jews have new York, I dont give two fucks. Its a shithole anyway.

Sign the petition Jow Forums.
www.change.org/p/muslims-of-paris-turn-the-notre-dame-ruins-into-mosque
Let's get to 100!

it'll become a stronghold of global jewry (more than it already has).

Done already.
>Mohammed Mohammed from australia

We need to spread this Jow Forums. Should we make this a general? Spread it on Twitter and other social media?

Above all do you want to know who the most eager people are in texas to tell you all of these things? Literally spics. It is amazing and you cannot appreciate it until you experience it. Im sorry to all Koreans in Texas, though i understand a good majority of you also are true Texans ive never been able to get one of you to explain exactly why. Most of you hit this threshold of inebriation and immediately need to show proof you were specops by physically maiming as many people as you can. I will not engage with a drunk korean. I know better.

Paste this around Jow Forums, the salt will be glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s

This is the most grounded partisan view of things in The United States of America and i dare you to prove otherwise

This

Here is the hardest redpill to swallow: blacks can also be true texans. They have proven they are willing to ride or die. And there is absolutely nothing more surreal than true texan black culture. It is still black culture at its very core but they are the furthest thing from a Nigger while also being Best Niggers at the same time. Anthony Bourdain is able to articulate most of this very well if you are curious.

Attached: Macron.jpg (632x545, 77K)

Attached: Macron ND.jpg (786x558, 100K)

Attached: Cuck.jpg (1332x888, 331K)

Fire in the Holy Land

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (800x863, 126K)

Churchs in flame is black metal as fuck

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Do not hate Anime user

Attached: 111.jpg (450x338, 86K)