Hair color?

What’s your favorite and least favorite hair color on a girl? I’m looking to dye mine soon.

Attached: 16B8B728-CBD2-4075-91EF-991056D919F7.jpg (720x1280, 95K)

Why can't you think for yourself?

Red. Blond and black are overused
But I love bald woman heads way better

I’m looking for other people’s opinions, does it make you feel good to comment that when you could have gone without saying anything and moved on.

Blue or natural
Red is worst

White like my animes.

>Red is worst

You've got not taste mate

Natural, I guess. I don't care that much. It's kind of fun when people do like the one little streak of color, though.

Saw this one lady with like a hair doughnut thing, and she had like blond, with blue and green in an alternating pattern in the doughnut thing, and it looked really cool. Probably a pain in the ass to do that, though.

favorite-black
least favorite-everithing else

Natural
Dyed

>Favorite
Red
>Least favorite
Blue/Green/Pink/Any-of-that-shit

describe the rest of your look/style

Pink

I have short back kinda wavy hair,
am thinking about changing it up
my hair is almost like the girl in the pic

Attached: cute.jpg (500x486, 38K)

I think he's actually right, you're asking on a forum with people from all over the world, there won't be similar tastes or a clear answer, your best move is to do what you find the prettiest and makes you happy.

Undied is best, no matter the colour

same. been thinking about a light brown or maroon.

Any natural color

Pink, just like in anime.

What’s your undertone (for skin)? Thats way more important than what people like/dislike in terms of hair color on others. You want something that’s going to compliment your skin. Are you pale? Tan? Grey undertone? Pink? Yellow?

depends on the skin tone, but something more light would be appropriate for this time of year. dying hair is so bad for it, you'd probably be better off if you didn't dye it at all. but your effort is appreciated =)

White like 2B