Imagine being a minority to a people that hate their own race this much

Imagine being a minority to a people that hate their own race this much

Attached: 20190416_063256.png (634x846, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/45999/ohio-democrat-creates-amendment-giving-black-amanda-prestigiacomo
archive.fo/fHReK
lifenews.com/2019/04/11/democrat-legislator-offers-amendment-to-specifically-kill-black-babies-in-abortion/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qNno7aDwm0
dailywire.com/news/45999/ohio-democrat-creates-amendment-giving-black-amanda-prestigiacomo.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fuck if thats real. dems doing our job for us.

what about half breeds?

anything with a darker than white skin is "black" in muttland

Wtf lol

niggers murder each other all the time

Ohio Democrats = /our cats/

Jow Forums literally came up with this

Based Democrats saving black woman from the evil patriarchy.

This is the most based news in a while.

"No Abortions! Except for black people. You niggers go ahead and abort, abort, abort!"

Top Keks.

Fuck yea. Have an archive fag.

dailywire.com/news/45999/ohio-democrat-creates-amendment-giving-black-amanda-prestigiacomo
archive.fo/fHReK

Anything with lighter than pitch-black skin can be "White" in muttland as well.

This, we have the one drop rule for blacks here.

based and whatraceisitpilled

Attached: 1588266391221.jpg (1200x351, 215K)

This is literally having your cake and eating it too. Best case scenario for us boys. Everyone congratulate yourself on a job well done, have a drink, and we’ll get back to the lords work tomorrow.

>only reason to support abortion is for eugenic effects and keeping blacks in check
>ban it for blacks
Truly america is the great satan

Attached: IMG_0013.gif (500x450, 23K)

I definitely remember that. Which makes me ask..
source on this?

no its the other way around you dingus

Attached: keep-pushing-okay-here-it-is-congratulations-its-a-piece-33450145.png (500x680, 135K)

Meh, no valuables clump of cells will be lost.

Attached: jeebus.jpg (498x500, 37K)

Attached: 1548949904416.png (554x496, 199K)

Did I die?? Is this heaven??

wtf I love democrats now

Thanks.

In hindsight with my last visit to the state (seriously, ohio is the last place you want to visit, it is so boring and its hilarious the state had to protect idiots building houses on what would end up being mudslides) you could make Ohio swing any way you wanted. Just give them positive attention and they are butter.

I'm okay with this. What's wrong?

based

Now the final goal is to make abortions mandatory for nogs.

Based Dems???

To be fair Id rather make powerpoints for 60k a year than have a black baby go through my vagina. But then Im a white man.

If something seems too good to be true...

>tfw demonrats get tricked into doing the right thing
L M A O

Based Dems lmao

Nothing I just feel bad for white south Africans

>Haha take that, whitey! Black people will have more freedom than you do!
Oh damn, how will they ever recover?

BASED OHIO, BASED

Here’s the pasta... imagine wanting to do our work for us because muh slavery?!? It’s just too perfect!!
lifenews.com/2019/04/11/democrat-legislator-offers-amendment-to-specifically-kill-black-babies-in-abortion/

Czeched. Satan was a founding father America has never denied its going to hell. We own that shit and i will see every last one of you there. When you accept the fact you're already damned you have nothing left to lose and can live your life to its maximum potential. We break the white stereotype of being pussy ass bitches. We took the English language from you limey brits and perfected it. The annunciation in the midwest is universally recognized as the easiest english to understand and in places like greater metro of kc we have absolutely no accent. Every southerner will tell you that you have a funny accent. Which is great

Underrated post
Well done user. our auzzies been slacking a bit. Understandable.

Attached: 1492278777469.png (607x637, 781K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9qNno7aDwm0

Attached: suckit.jpg (990x556, 89K)

Obama is a nigger.

Guess who suggested it? A Black Woman, guess who pushed for legal abortion Black Preachers... Can't make this shit up.

>But then I'm a white man.
ah that's where you went White.

Wait, what? It's actually against niggers, holy heck!

A nig can have 5, 6, 7 abortions or more in a year, but only shit out one nigglet. So it's not really 16 million blacks killed by abortion.

the lady that drafted the, abort black babies, amendment is.... black

Attached: this is her.jpg (400x400, 40K)

“Black slaves were once treated like cattle and put out to stud in order to create generations of more slaves,” she said. “Our country is not far enough beyond our history to legislate as if it is.”

State Rep. Derek Merrin, a Republican and chair of the committee, pushed back against Boyd’s claims, saying the law should be applied equally to all Ohio citizens, regardless of their race.

The committee rejected the amendment, but state pro-life leaders expressed outrage that it even was proposed.

“To reference owning humans as a defense of dismembering them is moral myopia,” said Mark Harrington, president of Created Equal. “If is wrong to own humans, it is also wrong to intentionally kill them.”

Niggers are the biggest cucks around when you think about it, selling out your race for some empty praise and handouts. Not that whites arent directly behind them in being slaves to the fed.

Based

Enough of this spamming bullshit. The republicans literally said they weren't doing on many articles Hell they have a major outrage to her for suggesting abortion.

I cant stand repubmicans but at least they are morally consistent, Democrats just seem desperate for dead babies.

[2/2]
They told her to Fuck and even the NAACP of Ohio got on the democrats ass for suggesting that. Ohio has major black republicans (surprise) that won't let it slide. Why do you keep spamming the same fucking article? Get up to date....

Ohio republicans already told them to Fuck off with the amendment user. Even the NAACP of Ohio skin then alive for suggesting that. OP keeps spamming this shit (this is literally the 5th time in a row)

BASED. EXTERMINATION.

Attached: 294053.jpg (1242x1742, 233K)

Kys parasite

ah good racially based laws making a come back
humanitarian jim crow coming back? caw caw caw

Niggers are beasts of the field, this is excellent news.

Stay up to date,
The republicans already said no to them.
(They the majority)

Read

The Jew is correct here with 0 pilpul. Despite the memes, white Americans consider anyone remotely black looking to be black

based and redpilled

Attached: squirtle thumb.gif (500x335, 292K)

But but niggers aren't people?

Look at that strong butt chin

Who made this abomination lolz

Posting the Article where the Republicans told them no and Fuck off and even the NAACP of Ohio Doesnt Have their back.

OP need to stop making fucking bait threads.

>The committee rejected the amendment, but state pro-life leaders expressed outrage that it even was proposed.

“To reference owning humans as a defense of dismembering them is moral myopia,” said Mark Harrington, president of Created Equal. “If is wrong to own humans, it is also wrong to intentionally kill them.”

>Harrington said African American families ams Ohio NAACP should feel insulted at the racism behind the amendment, and he urged Boyd to apologize.

Stay up to date

Jewish and negro.

Also heres another one.
dailywire.com/news/45999/ohio-democrat-creates-amendment-giving-black-amanda-prestigiacomo.

>Thankfully, Amendment 0291 failed, and the heartbeat bill was signed by Republican Governor Mike DeWine on Friday.

>Former Planned Parenthood executive turned pro-life advocate Abby Johnson ripped Boyd's targeted amendment

Ohio which is dominant of republicans (and even Black Republicans) is not going to let it pass. They're already ripping on Boyd to apologise and even the NAACP against her.

>Treating somebody different because of their skin colour.
Good job they changed the definition of racism to something irrelevant plus something intangible otherwise this could be classed as racist.

Attached: sonnerad.jpg (1131x707, 128K)

B A S E D!

Read
Also they're already branded her racist and demand she apologise. She most likely is going to step down. Ohio (which is dominant of republicans) don't play that foolisness.

Read

God bless the Democrats in Ohio looking out for the Black population.

you'd be a little more pragmatic if your cities were infested with pavement apes.
perhaps in a few years, fucko.

Attached: niggers-cop-car.jpg (858x536, 169K)

>“If is wrong to own humans, it is also wrong to intentionally kill them.”

Memes spring unbidden from the abyss, we are all now merely witnesses. Humble scribes watching the end of the West.
Now I know how it would have felt, watching the barbarians sack Rome from the comfort of the villas atop Vatican hill.

Read

They're un-ironically the true Nazi's. Hillary in her emails had a plan to thwart the Jewish threat while in office.

Are democrats in Ohio /our guys/?

They're racists, not /our guys/

Attached: Sowell.png (800x509, 81K)

If they're racist that makes them /our guys/ you fucking faggot nigger.

Attached: 425273465927364592734985267349857623987562893452.png (1015x483, 1.07M)

>european education

Attached: received_667012377001614.jpg (542x960, 42K)

>spends a paragraphs saying it's fine
>it's a necessary evil
Obvious shilling is obvious

Too bad she also wanted to destroy America with open borders and free trade

Dear God! WTF is that thing?

>Too bad Trump also wants to destroy America with open borders and free trade
FTFY

>niggers making 60k
user, I...

Based af.

Attached: Gone-with-the-Wind-Rhett-Butler-scarlett-ohara-and-rhett-butler-6915412-640-480.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>black babies
Wait a minute, I thought they were just clumps of cells?

Attached: 1429179744257.gif (311x366, 133K)

It's enunciation, retard.
You must not be from Indiana. Certainly nobody thinks the IL faux Wisconsin accent is remotely tolerable btw.

>Wrong to intentionally kill them
>Literally helps war profiteers

What a nutter

Attached: 1520956007643.jpg (828x828, 129K)