Oh nooooooooo hahahahaha

Oh nooooooooo hahahahaha

Attached: 1555418945188.png (586x434, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8aCFppygoCw
twitter.com/MikeH_PR/status/1118024273149534209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>world's most boring tourist trap built by cockroaches

The same turks that develop Bannerlord today.

oh, when Turks were lighter, and closer to the admix that originated from the Caucus mountains rather than sub-Sahara?

oh yeah?

Attached: 1554849085524.gif (220x264, 351K)

WE

Imagine thinking people from what's now Turkey 5000 years ago are the same people as living there today. Or that they worshipped the same religion. Or that they knew what a kebab was.

If you give your history to foreigners you will more readily offer them your country.

KARA BOGA

WH*TES CANNOT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING WITHOUT THE GUIDING HAND OF THE SUPERIOR TURK.

We Brits used to have a myth that we were descended from a Trojan named Brutus. Troy being in Asia Minor (what the BBC calls Turkey). Guess it’s true.

Where'd the dna come from? they scrape it off the rocks? Were there people buried nearby?

>BBC
Unironic Marxist propaganda

Turks are white you dumb nignog

>Hittites were Turks
yeah no

There weren't any turks in anatolia 5000 years ago. And the builders of Stonehenge were largely wiped out by later comers to the British isles

This.

basically this

>will more readily offer them your country.

Marxist? I wish. It's aimed at middle-class centrists and is ridiculously Londoncentric.

Turks did not exist when Stonehenge was build,can't they just say"people from Anatolia"?That's so fucking stupid

>Read the article
>DNA resembles neolithic Iberians
>Followed the Mediterranean
>THEY WERE TURKS

No, they were neolithic Europeans. White people literally didn't even exist yet as we know them. To say that Stonehenge was built by Turkish immigrants is like saying Ethiopians built the Great Wall of China because ancient Asians had to come from Africa.

Absolutely retarded
Absolutely pushing an agenda
Absolutely S O Y

Stonehenge is a farce. Its been rebuilt and excavated multiple times, but you wouldn't necessarily know this from any historical information that's promoted.

(((They))) dug it up and rebuilt it for something.

neolithic europeans (pre-Indo Europeans) were nearly totally obliterated, one of the few places where people have any connection to them is Sardinia. They certainly weren't turks, who weren't even in turkey yet and wouldn't be for 4000 years. This stuff is absurd.

Like cheddar man? Turned out to be completely fake?

Methinks they're trying to conjure up thoughts of contemporary Turkish people, in order to tickle that diversity spot in peoples brains. If they said "people from Anatolia", that would trigger a "well, I can't even really comprehend what those people were actually like, so this doesn't really affect me or my history" thought.

What are the oods that if there is such a possibility of studying this that they were slaves?

Turks didn't get to Asia Minor until the middle ages.

This... This is fake propaganda science. It is an absolute impossibility for them to someone salvage 5000 year old DNA off of those rocks..

IT'S
ALL
SO
TIRESOME

Propaganda.

Show me the haplogroup.

I know, that's why I said Torjans and Asia Minor, not "Turkey"

It doesn't mean shit. They could say it was made by immigrants that came from Africa thousands of years ago and it was correct. These people != turkish people

KANGS FROM WAKANDA BUILT DA STONEHENGE WHITEY KARA BOGAAAAAAAA

This.
Alan Wilson has been up on this stuff for fucking decades, all his stuff is on youtube.

>Turks invade the Anatolian basin (modern day Turkey): 11th century
>Stonehenge built: ~3000 BC
Of course no one will bring this up in the BBC article.

how do they have the dna of the builders?

Congrats Turks, you built rocks.

Santa Claus is turkish

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>immigrants from turkey
So Trojans? Isn't this consistent with British legend?

Attached: Aeneas_and_Turnus.jpg (800x597, 116K)

Idiot

Gobekli Tepe ... earliest human civilization ruins from Turkey too. Hmmm

Magic

It's like the shit eaters that go "hurrr, St George was from Turkey"

Turks weren't even living in "Turkey" at the time

>Brutus, or Brute of Troy, is a legendary descendant of the Trojan hero Aeneas, known in medieval British history as the eponymous founder and first king of Britain. This legend first appears in the Historia Brittonum, an anonymous 9th-century historical compilation to which commentary was added by Nennius, but is best known from the account given by the 12th-century chronicler Geoffrey of Monmouth in his Historia Regum Britanniae.

Attached: 4c6d2749016916952ec73b1445593213.jpg (258x277, 28K)

Thanks Alan, I'll give your channel a watch

Modern day Turks are Mongoloids from Central Asia.

>dna prove someone built something from stone
Tv-tier anti-white (((science)))

everything west of constatinople was europe so stone henge was built by europeans

I agree,it's pure proganda in order to make people to agree with "refugees and immigrants welcome",most people will believe it and there is nothing we can do about it,the west is a lost cause

>This isn't clearly Roman propaganda to legitimize rule over Britain

He was Greek.

Obviously racist white-washing to try and hide the fact that Brutus was really the first Black Kang of Wakanda

And there is the intended response. Guys, didn't you know? Turks were always part of British culture. Infact, they are more British than you. Therefore ethno-nationalism has no ground!

Attached: lmao.jpg (617x152, 13K)

I2 haplogroup here.
You can
>kys
>suck a kike dick
Whichever you pick, I'm happy with you fucking the fuck off.

here's your neolithic briton, senpai

cheddar woman

Attached: _106461761_mediaitem106461760[1].jpg (624x613, 45K)

i wish i were dead

Again, this is why they're just straight up referring to this specific group as Turks, rather than even "people from the region that is modern day Turkey", which is the correct way to frame it, even if it is verbose.

>basically

Can't tell if he's a disingenuous kike or just a brainlet.

This is what i thought when i read it.

The problem for the MSM is that Alan Wilson has proven them to be completley christian in all aspects, also meaning the khumry are the lost tribe of israel and then the royal family will be rightfully deemed as imposters

Would be nice for this to come out and tip the world on its head

Welsh kikes unite

and they finally ended up in America. so hahahhahahah

There wasnt a turkey when stone henge was built

Lol they weren’t even Turks that far back, this is some next level dishonesty

Ancient Anatolians would roll off the tongue easier, whilst still being accurate.

This supports the thesis that the first Swedes were actually Black Kangs and that Stonehenge is in fact the remains of the Wakandian space harbor that the Black Queens & Kangs of Wakanda built before whitey came and destroyed their glorious civlization with their oppressions n shieeet

Attached: the first kangs.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

WE WUZ STONEHENGEZ AND SHEET

Attached: 67325247-256A-448F-80CE-4F6A863F7AB7.jpg (480x558, 69K)

I'm not being funny but what's stopping some rascal (or a cackle of rascals) running up to push over one of the stone slabs at nighttime or whatever? Are the rocks entrenched into the ground or something?

Or someone with a 4-wheel van driving up and making off with a priceless rock.

Stonehenge was built in 1954
youtu.be/8aCFppygoCw

>workers from Turkey
Well, could be. At that time, Turkey was free of Turks. They only came later, they originate from what today is Western China and Central Asia.

Those people weren't Turks.
For fuck's sake we Aryans migrated out of Central Asia.
It's just that unlike other migrants, we built something.
Everyone else on this planet is just some shit tribe who were there when we were not.
Everything I said is true. Everyone is just a savage animal except us, including the Jews.
They were just some scraggly Nomads and couldn't even get along with Romans.

you dumbass the rocks weigh hundreds of tons. you can't budge them

Strange considering Turkey didn't exist. And weren't these the people who lived all across Europe at the time? Not exactly immigrants.

The nose fits

Attached: 1_3MAfrqi2k5dRJ7IW6mDP2g[1].jpg (200x200, 12K)

Kek I love this meme

In the article it states where people from iberia, also the ancient turkey inhabitants were greeks, turks arrived europe 1000 years ago

Guys, please shit down this guys throat.

twitter.com/MikeH_PR/status/1118024273149534209

It’s never coming out, user

Just some slaves used

OK how many is that in rascals?

Can someone please explain how you can get thousand year old DNA from stone? Thanks

T*rks didn't even exist back then, lmao.

800 years ago Turkey was ruled by Greece.
Istanbul was Constantinople.
So when they say "people from turkey", it has nothing to do with the people that are there today, that land has changed hands many times....

>twitter.com/MikeH_PR/status/1118024273149534209
Reading that Twitter thread makes me unironically pray for the annihilation of this wretched island. Why live? It's all just endless praise for globohomo and materialism.

>The mitochondrial DNA of Cheddar Man was of haplogroup U5b1.
Any one who isn't a descendant of Cheddar Man is not British and should therefore leave my homeland

Attached: Screenshot(10).png (1002x445, 36K)

Probably closer to modern italians than turks

>all pop-genetic tests show that [X] thing was actually made by Middle-Easterners
>All evidence shows that societies and humans came from the Middle-East
>but humans came from Africa because reasons

Take the biblical creationism pill

Everithing written in latin and speaking of Troy is inperial propaganda. Back during the republic, when Rome knew from where she came, there was no need to appeal to "muh trojans" to feel empowered.

Sounds like racist white-washing to me. I can trace my heritage back to the first proud Kang of Wakanda, Jakub, who ruled over all the Earth and had all the cucked chastity-wearing wh*tiods for slaves in his watermelon plantation.

All this is made to do is justify bringing in more immigrants

you werent trojans, some of your ancestors were similar people to the ones from anatolia thousands of years before the trojans.
WE

But Rome's creation myth, even in the time of the Republic, was that they were descendants of Trojans.

Still Greek live there, they are just brainwashed by t*rks. Soon they will wake up. Anatolian Greeks will be a thing of the future.

FPBP

Attached: 1528432435034.jpg (500x555, 28K)

>people from turkey
meaning anatolian greeks/hurrians/whatever
but i still doubt anything 'scientists' confirm as true tho

Why are you upset? Your people dishonorably destroyed the heroic Trojans, as the Greek Homer tells us. Well, "you" I use lightly, Turko-Arab.

Even if true Turks were in Asia at the time Stonehenge was built.
It's like this retarded meme saying that Saint Nicholas came from Turkey.
Nope he didn't, it was the Byzantine Empire at that time, Turks were in the steppes of Asia back then.

It's basically lying by omission, that's why we call it the Lügenpresse colloquially.

All the misinformation and hate speech in this thread is abhorrent. Luckily the good people at Twitter will ban any nazis that dare try to harass that man with hate facts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

fpbp

now they're called Mehmet and vote for Erdogan and think that Atilla and Genghis Khan are MUH ANCESTOR

>posts BBC article
>expects to be taken seriously
kys