The end of the Trump "Presidency"

This Thursday, the Mueller Report will be released and it will begin the season finale of Trump "Presidency"

He has been nothing but a fucking disgrace to America and her allies

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/much-has-been-confirmed-in-dossier-at-heart-of-trump-scandal-a-1251551.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QBgsteKp4I8
youtube.com/watch?v=O3R7FtdkYjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the steele dossier was never verified and yet was used by obama to get a FISA warrant
corrupt.

Carter Page was a known, long time Russian operative and a foreign diplomat tipped off the FBA which started this

...and most of the Dossier has been verified...

...and the Russians did hack the DNC/Podesta...

cope harder faggot!

Attached: 52762300_403962046836555_3225414271999410176_n.jpg (630x648, 32K)

Vote For Jeb Bush instead of Andrew Yang, Because Yang is a Democrat and Democrats are Leftists.

The Yang Gang Came form Discord and Invaded Jow Forums which made Jow Forums submit to the Discord Tranny Pedo Communists.

FUCK DISCORD!

>"muh discord trannies"

Kys boomer shill. We're securing the motherfucking bag.

Do not assume America's gender.

What part of no more indictments do you not understand silly billy. Your dreams will never come true, and that wound where your dick used to be will never turn magically into a vagina.

I am an 18 Year Old Zoomer and Zoomers are Conservative Generation.

Fuck off, kike. We know (((Trump))) is going to get two complete terms, American Jews will continue to pretend that they hate Trump for giving Jews everything they want at our expense, and whites will be replaced LEGALLY.

>most of the Dossier has been verified

Bold-faced lie

Vote for Jeb Bush

And none of that shit you said is true and you are a faggot and kys

You’ve been wrong every day for 3 years. That’s over 1000 times you’ve been wrong.
Smart money would bet on you being wrong for another 300 days.

>indictments
No more indictments needed for Trump to get impeached.....

just kys glownigger...you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about

>Lack of options = MIGA
Fuck off, kike.

fort our countries sake i hope so

Got a nerve, rabbi?

>how do you do fellow teenagers

spiegel.de/international/much-has-been-confirmed-in-dossier-at-heart-of-trump-scandal-a-1251551.html

Fuck off Commie SJW!

This is What Discord really is

youtube.com/watch?v=QBgsteKp4I8

youtube.com/watch?v=O3R7FtdkYjQ

Cry harder, snowflake.
How about a no? The only thing I'm considering is changing my vote on Rubio. If what I hear is true he is fucking gun owners in the ass because of that CNN townhall bullshit after Parkland. What part of " the government dropped the ball" does that dumb fuck not understand?

Attached: 60g1VLw0p.jpg (1780x1452, 835K)

this fucking sham of a report will expose nothing, all it could be and was a liberal dead horse to stomp on until the fucking carcass rots away

This text is from Encyclopedia Dramatica

For 3 years straight, Discord Tranny Communist Shills who are possibly Hillbots would come to Jow Forums to shit up their threads with anti-Semitic Trump memes, these people are usually rumored to be connected to members of (((ShareBlue))) and (((Correct the Record))) by David Brock. These people's intentions initially were to split up Trump's base by writing hit pieces thinking that labeling Trump a jew will bring people towards the ideology of PC culture and maybe make these Jow Forums users go back to Tumblr to scream about how evil those straight white males are. Of course the leftist troll's plan to ruin Jow Forums backfired as Yang himself refused to associate with the Discord autists.

Obvious shilling is obvious
To many COINTELPRO Shills, Yang is viewed as someone who will give people NEETBUX by providing the great NAZI LARPING members of the white ethnostate the 1KKK dollars a month they need. The Yang memes were so forced that the fad was over before it began.

I bet you wrote that shit too kike congratulations you're a fucking idiot

So where were the spies in Shillary's campaign? It would have made more sense to have "investigations" into her campaign from the DNC supposed being hacked by Russia, that the dems refused the FBI from investigating.

YOUR SIDE HAS NOTHING

Do you ever feel like you're wasting your life trying to stroke an eternally flaccid penis while you just lose and lose and lose again?
You should.

Attached: 1552895308466.png (400x386, 99K)