Ho do I get over the fact that my dick is to thin to feel good for my gf(slightly below average girth)?

Ho do I get over the fact that my dick is to thin to feel good for my gf(slightly below average girth)?
Ever since she said it over a year ago I experience intrusive thoughts of not being good enough that ruin about every other day. I'm also afraid of ever breaking things up with her since I guess any other girl will be even more dissapointed.

Attached: depression.jpg (2000x1000, 289K)

Well don't be afraid to lose her. And this probably isn't a long term relationship anyway if you've felt these things for a year now. Imagine these thoughts but while you're locked into a marriage with kids.

we are together for nearly 6 years, whats the point in breaking up if the next gf will just feel the same, best I can hope is she wont tell me

Brutal. Confidence ruiners like that don't hel sex life at all, they just make the guy Moe anxious and likely to start pushing rope. What a bitch

>whats the point in breaking up if the next gf will just feel the same
Don't play the "what if" game. It doesn't help you to come up with a list of things that could go wrong.

If this bothers you so much, maybe consider talking to her about it, or to a therapist? Honestly it's kind of a fucked up thing for someone to tell their partner they are genetically unable to pleasure them. It also sounds retarded. Maybe she has a big vagina? I've only dated two girls, but one of them was super tight while the other one was like a big fucking cave in there. Felt like fucking a sock for an elephant.

Wow that's fuxked up

Everything is relavent including size so if she isn't perfect for you, someone is...

The thought of talking about it to a therapist just mortifies me.
I already told her I feel like shit about it, that doesnt change the fact that im below average girth. How do other below average guys cope?

but she already is a rather small girl (5.35) how would I find someone more suitable

Maybe there is someone with different height and weight and totally cute

how would this person be statisfied?

The best sex I ever had was with a man that had a very small penis. He was about the width of a sharpie and maybe 3.5 inches.
But he was very good and because of my anatomy I really enjoyed having sex with him.
So most women can only have an orgasm through clitoral stimulation. That's how I am. I also have the issue of having a short vagina. My last bf was average sized but he still had to be careful and not thrust too deeply because it hurt me. So I like guys with shorter penises. Not that I'm saying that's your issue. I'm just pointing out my unique anatomy and how what's appealing isn't always what you think it would be.
There are also women that can orgasm through penetration. These are usually the women that like larger penises. This is probably how your gf is.
So the guy I was talking about had a technique where he ground his pubic bone into my clitoris while we were having sex in the missionary position and it felt fantastic for me. Put a pillow underneath your partner and aim slightly high when you thrust if you want to try it.
You can also take her in the doggy position and put one or two fingers inside her at the same time. I've never tried it but I think it would probably feel really good with the right person, and be more appealing to your current gf.
But really people who love each other don't care about size they just want to make you feel good with whatever you're working it. I'm sorry your gf said your penis didn't feel good, that must have been very hurtful, especially if she's the only woman you've ever been with. Not all women are built the same way. I'm sure there are women that like less girthy men, or like clitoral stimulation more than penetration.
There are also some bonuses to being smaller. Like I gave that guy fantastic head because I was able to really pleasure him with my mouth. And I like anal play but have always been too intimidated to try it. I'd be very interested to try it with a guy that's on the smaller side.

A therapist is a professional who has techniques to help you overcome any issue. You are actively saying "No, that's too scary."

There is no other magical solution. There is no pill, hobby, drink or ointment you can take. You have a mental problem, so address that mental problem with therapy. Or don't and stay miserable. That's what 99% of humans do anyways.

Same as any. Someone can have an orgasm without even touching.

You can either
>start making fun of her body
or
>break up
Either one is fine, just depends on what will give you more fun.

Sure mate. You should also encourage her to cuck you, since it's basically inevitable, and every next girl would do it too.

yeah I get that, still not going to pay someone 100$/hour to tell them I cant statisfy my gf. Id rather read a book or something along those lines.

very kind words, maybe I realy should look elsewhere

Ah I see, so your mental health has a price. I always find it funny that people will pay more money for their car than for the most important organ in their body. Enjoy depression buddy. Hope that magic book works out for you.

no need to get that salty, I neither own a car nor do I spend alot on hobbies, currently spending 5$ per day on food and still hardly make it

Listen you fucking faggot, you're just finding new ways to say "but I want an easy solution".
Your dick is thin like a pencil, that's a fact.
But you don't need to stay with a chick that's punching you while you're down with her bullshit, that's another fact.

You can't stay with her and feel satisfied. Just end this shit, so you can go home and jerk off to anime tits or whatever, then find a new gf and hope that your dick will please her.
If you want to cry like a bitch, though, then do it.

how do you suggest I come up with excess money to finance it? We are also living together and Im way to broke to move out for at least another year. There are millions of selfhelp books out there are the all bullshit?

This guy is right. It's like I've been telling you. You seem to want a quick fix, just something you can do on your own time by yourself that's gonna make you not depressed.

You fucking can't.

Do you honestly think you are the first person to ever have an issue like this? You are either going to grow a pair, face your fears and talk to a professional about it, or you are going to wallow in your own self pity for as long as it takes for something to break. Chances are it's gonna be your relationship. And eventually you'll get over it, maybe you'll find some one new who doesn't care. But you'll just find some other thing that you can't seem to get over.

If you think your weewee girth is the issue you are sorely mistaken. That's the symptom, not the cause.

Self help books can only get you so far.

Alright, then I will rephrase myquestion:
How do I cope until I finish my studies and make enough money to afford professional help/leaving her

You're pathetic, mate.
Just grab your shit and go away. Find a new job. Meet new people. Get a good girl.
Self help books ain't gonna do shit if you're ready to sit around like a good cuck.
No book is ever going to replace someone slapping your right across your stupid gabber and telling you to get the fuck out.

what about if it's so fat and long she can't stand it ?
is that better or worse?

Since society doesnt make fun of big dicks, doesnt tell them do stop overcompensating and so on, I guess better

Alright, then I will rephrase myquestion:
How do I cope until I finish my studies and make enough money to afford professional help/leaving her

Ignore her, don't talk to her, meet up with new people.

If you're poor, there should be many ways to get the mental help you need without paying. My small ass town has a local walk in center where you get 5 free sessions, 1 hour each. Do some research, ask around.

I worry about my dick being thin too. It's fine really but I just look at it and wish it was a bit thicker.

Inject rubber cement into your cock to make it thicker.