What the fuck happened

I need help, I was driving late at night in Lake LA to get back to Norwalk CA 3 days ago when someone or multiple people starting shooting at my car, my car wasn’t hit at all but the only reason I knew i was getting shot at was because dust and black concrete was flying up in the air in chunks when I started to slow down, I clearly heard the cracks of the shot and booked it and drove FAST, it lasted for 30 seconds. I went to the police the next morning and they told me that they would investigate the area and contact the local sheriffs in Palmdale. This shit fuckin spooked me man, idk if this has ever happened to any of you but this shit SPOOKED ME BRO. Fucksake please someone tell me some weird shit like this has happened to any of you? I don’t even know why this is affected me so much but I’ve so paranoid about it dude

Attached: A47F4266-0EC5-47C8-9754-47FF37E7690E.png (750x1334, 1.9M)

Who knows, possibly mistook your car for someone else's that they planned a hit on, or they just didn't like the look of you and wanted you gone.

Wtf dude it was late at night I was on the road, I was think maybe they were random gang bangers but Lake la??? Gang bangers?

You’re fuckin marked man. You think that shit was random?

Next time wont be no shooting at the motha fuckin ground, nigga, they gonna take out your dome, nigga.

Best pay whoever thinks you owe them money.

Honestly I thought this was just the typical USA experience?

Fuck that bro I have no beef with anyone man, I have a gun but for protection I bought legally from Turners. It really spooked me man

Maybe you should have used the gun and shot back.

It is, op is a pussy ass nigga.

This. Drive at them, run em over, and shoot them when they're down.

Just west of Piñon Hill is where I was shot at, I don’t know if that’s private property or someone’s land, does anyone here know of that area???

Attached: 444161A9-911D-49BA-8462-B4C6F310EFEC.png (750x1334, 218K)

I know I was thinking the same FUCKING THING but I wasn’t being shot at from the road, it was coming from the dark desert, the whole purpose of slowing down was to confirm where I was being shot at and defend myself but I just freaked out man and drove quick, I sound like a fuckin spooked pussy but man this shit really scared the shit out of me

Im a pussy? You’re fuckin idiot, your nigger ass would be shivering like a bitch and drive fast

If you actually try to go through with my joke you'll end up dead or in prison, don't do that

Self defense though, they shot at me. Regardless you are right though.

Cartel trafficking people, they just wanted to scare you off

That's not how self defense works, retard. If they're chasing you, yeah shoot back. If they're standing still, don't risk it and gtfo. This isn't a movie. Don't be retarded user.

You’re right bro, idk man it’s just been fucking with me lately dude it’s been 3 days and I wonder WHO did that shit

Can't you ask the police for a follow-up?

I did today and they are scoping out that area and as of right now they cannot confirm anyone who lives out there, or anyone who own any firearms in that area. This is getting really creepy and I really don’t know what the fuck is going on man which is why I’m paranoid

Why did you drive through an area not even google has mapped out? It was probably somebody's deal, drugs or human, you got too close to so they wanted to scare you off. Ideally they wanted to pop your tires and kill you.

Attached: etaetgeat.png (1191x879, 239K)

Bro I swear I’ve been thinking the same thing. I think I got way too close to something I wasn’t suppose to be around.. man this shit for reals has me creeped the fuck out

Go back there at night and see what's happening. Livestream it, pussy.

What the fuck happens if whatever was out there kills me faggot, oh but clearly you don’t give a shit because it isn’t you whose going to be doing it. I have a family and loved ones bro, they’re already shook about it too

Stop being a pussy bro, I'm sure it's nothing and you just had a hallucination or something

Tf? I ain’t a schitzo autist like you, this shit really happened.

You wouldn't see concrete flying from bullets you stupid fuck

ok. i made up my mind. starting tomorrow, i will not come on this site again.