How the fucking shit is it possible to have casual sex with attractive women yet still be unhappy or unfulfilled

How the fucking shit is it possible to have casual sex with attractive women yet still be unhappy or unfulfilled

Attached: man-with-question-01.png (1500x1500, 248K)

Because true happiness comes from within, it isn't given to you by someone else.

Welcome to why most people are miserable. They would rather get high or marry someone they resent for 10-50 years because it's better than being alone.

Try to downgrade to a more happier women. You probably got entitled bitches and that's the cost when it comes to their hard efforts to look good. Do you have money?

Attached: PicsArt_06-07-10.12.35.jpg (1082x720, 164K)

You probably want a meaningful relationship.

It's not me it's another

He probably wants a meaningful relationship.

If you can have sex with a woman you can have a relationship with them.

Maybe they don't fit the qualities they want in a woman

That's not it

Maybe there's more to life than banging thots?

>casual sex
Found the problem you empty, hookup-cultist moron.

Since when is casual sex with attractive women the epitome of life fulfillment and happiness?
There's more to life than fucking new gashes with pretty faces attached to them every once in a while.

Attached: Mating Season.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Wrong

Cope

Cope

Turns out Mr. Goldberg lied to you and having casual sex isn't going to fill the void in your soul. Who would've known.

Again it's not me it's a person who has it who apparently isn't happy which I don't believe

Are you just venting? Do you want to help him? Why do you care?

because they're apparently unhappy but they logically should not be

apparently being poor and brown and a foreigner annoys one?

>There's more to life
lmao no there isn't

>they logically should not be
Your logic is retarded, as has been said many times in this thread.

no it isn't, the only thing men desire is casual sex, because if you have that yo can have any relationship you desire

Hello, I am a man who does not desire casual sex. Fucking girls casually is easy as fuck if you're above 6/10, what's hard is getting into a stable, long term relationship with a good woman. But I suspect you're young and not particularily bright, so you'll understand in a few years.

>true happiness comes from within
just be happy bro
nigga just don't be miserable

God at least some people here haven't been braindead since birth. How is this even a thread?

Attached: 39D97A41-17C2-45FF-932D-5939A08AE74A.jpg (300x300, 14K)

This, completely meaningless

>because it's better than being alone
It is...

You're in the closet

it's like i'm reading a fat girl trying to convince herself that anyone who doesn't eat ice cream 4x a day is obviously miserable and jealous of her freedom. if all you have in life is hedonism you're going to have a short, bad time.

This is a cope mindset.

t.

>projecting

nope.

mate, existence has no meaning, hedonism is therefore the only truth

Sex with hot girls help like excessive money, it only get you so far in happiness.

not for me, or even most people. you only think you're going to be obsessed with sex forever because your hormones are driving you crazy.

>not for most people
lmao unless you are super religious its every single persons goal until they hit their 30s and want to settle down or whatever

it's almost like it's hormones, or something else that i may have literally just said.

because sex with random sex is the opposite of happiness?

not how it works

actually, this is just wrong
Having healthy/supportive social relationships is by far the number one factor in determining happiness
now, theres a huge difference between bad relationships and good ones, if you marry someone you resent you wont be happy of course, but the idea that "happiness comes from within" is just wrong