As a Christian i don't care that a Catholic building was burned

As a Christian i don't care that a Catholic building was burned.
Anyone else?

Attached: cchan.png (242x208, 13K)

Because you're a heretic?

no, i do care, even tho i'm a protestant

Hi kike.
All fields.

ever heard of ecumenism?
Together the strands are strong, but individually the reeds are weak.

why?

Catholic are not Christian

Two can play at that game

As a Muslim I think every muslim should leave Europe

>amerilard

as an agnostic I felt terrible watching the place be engulfed in flames.

I believe it's a sign that another crusade is eminent

Ayy, just another pagan building, honestly.

Nah, it's a sign that the West and the Catholic Church are collapsing.

Once again the protties have no sense of taste and want to beat the dead horse instead of going after what killed the horse.
But yeah prottie fag, keep thinking that Jews are the same as christians and keep doing those ice cream sundae masses with all the former whores, and criminals, because everyone can be saved by faith alone and not doing right things

Attached: 1552762123920.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

If it trigger a crusade then i'm all for it. But i don't know if some blurry video of a dude floating around one of the towers is going to be enough

Thats fine l, but you must at LEAST recognise the impact that building had in modern and past culture.

There is not a single Protestant Church even worth saving. Catholic churches are far more aesthetically pleasing.

It’s not about religion its about the unfortunate loss of art you retarded fuck

it was a symbol of western Christianity as it used be.. quite important. and I in no way support the Catholic church as such and consider myself a baptist.

As a jew I think Jewish supremacy is truly disgusting and must be activly opposed.

It was a beautiful building, a part of history. It was preserved for hundreds of years without electricity or technology, but with only pure human diligence and thoughtfulness.
It burned down on OUR watch, its a testament to what society was and what it has become.
Im protestant, but im very sad it burned.

It's still a place of historical significance and an architectural masterpiece. Fuck off kike.

Fucking heretic.

Attached: 1554044840280.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

Given how American Christianity works, I am not surprised about your lack of sympathy. I've seen adult women attacking clerks for not giving them a coupon while yelling 'it's what Jesus would have done!'.

Well, protestants are basically muslims anyway.

>pr*ddies

Attached: 1478656358255.jpg (606x546, 72K)

Art never did anything for me why should i do anything for it?
You know some faggots are shitting tempera onto a canvass in the name of art. no no no fuck art. The only thing that matters is friends , family , and God and Jesus

I have zero faith in such an event. Christians will sooner be run out from their lands then actually do anything. France is also extremely secular. Watch them rebuild it as a cultural centre. It'll cause anger among a few, but the religious leader of Christianity and Islam will come together in opinion and that'll be that.

yeah this

No you didnt

>Protestant
>Christian
kys heretic.

Attached: who-founded-your-church.jpg (482x448, 90K)

As a Christian I do care, but not because its catholic, I care because of all the history, culture, and work that has gone into such beautiful architecture. Its a sign of what is happening to western culture all over the world.

Jesus Christ man people like you are the reason why everyone thinks the US is retarded. Get some fucking culture you fucking heathen

Attached: how pathetic!.png (992x714, 671K)

I'm not a Christian, but a historical building burning down makes me sad.
So much legacy on it.

super based ultra redpilled thread OP.

Attached: how-to-corner-your-bowl.jpg (1921x1201, 940K)

Art has done more for yiu than you care to realize. That freedom of speech you love so much, its because of art. Critical thinking art. Dont let some hipster faggots shitting on a canvas tell you otherwise.

>Catlick, 33, Jesus Christ
>Never mentions the bull of "catholocism" ever in the holy Word of God
Never trust a catlick, ever.

You are lame. You wanna get laid? You be what you are. If you were raised Christian, then those are the memes that made you.

This is a thing the Muslims still get. They are more loyal to Mohammad than you are to Jesus. That's pathetic if you think about it long enough.

I'm starting to think Christians just want to be crucified. They don't accept Christ's sacrifice as sufficient.

I'm a Christian, and certainly not catholic. Yet I hate seeing historical sites destroyed either on purpose or by misadventure. Our collective history as humans is important. I felt the same way when I found out the US was destroying the ruins of Babylon in Iraq. It's shit you can't replace.

Based Bavarian

kike shill detected
Sage
>Glass the cutdick desert fags

We have Apostolic Sucession.
Something that you Heretics will never have any claim towards, only we Catholic and the Orthodox have.
Where were your Bishops and Patriarchs at Nicea or Chalcedon ? Oh wait.
Where were your Bishops at Constantinople or Ephesos? lmao

Do the right thing goyim, give your money to the church and have your sins absolved, like a proper Christian!

Or maybe just dont be a degenerate and accept Jesus as your savior?

Second.
Also, it does symbolize the snafu situation of Europe atm.

You're not a real Christian then

>You're not a real Christian then
why ? Nobody died its just an arbitrary building built by man

as the building itself i dont care
as the cause i care
as the result, i worried, because all shit happened in the world must have a conection with jews
t. chatolic

/thread

Attached: sage.jpg (125x125, 2K)

And how about leaving the U.S. while you're at it shitskin?

I don't care to much

no u

Attached: 405D95D8-8802-4F73-99F8-3FFF75B8AFB0.png (400x763, 275K)

It was a house of God and an important part of French/Parisian culture. A real christian shows compassion and sympathizes with his brothers, Catholic or otherwise. You can't honestly mean those words, "I don't care" and still call youself a christian.

Im a protestant but I still care about historic architecture being destroyed and I still care for the relics

>I still care for the relics
Do you think they had the actual crown of thorns from Jesus?
Catholics are scam artists dude. Once we did a mission trip to mexico and one dude used to be a catholic and he said that they would pay him to dump blood on the trees to tell some pueblo they were being cursed.

even if the crown is fake its still older than your fake church lmao.

As Christians, we start with the Jewish belief that there is a magic apple that gives someone immediate god-like knowledge when swallowed. The apples actually have magic apple power. We believe that Adam and Eve ate this magic fruit. We believe that there is a magic Jew-god called Yahwah who owned this holy tree and who also cursed snakes. This is how we start to construct a Judaeo-Christian worldview with Judaeo-Christian worldview beliefs. To be Christian, we believe that Jesus settled the tree issue by suicide and that Jesus had special magic Jew powers because he was the son of the magic Jew-god Yahwah. We believe that Yahwah and Jesus live forever and now float around invisibly and are uneffected by gravity.

you aren't a Christian, moishe

Christkikes, everybody.

Jew

I care.

Even Catholics should care that much. I mean God doesn't live in temples made with hands right?

But only Catholics (and Eastern Orthodox) are Christians . What are you on about?

Yeshua came to destroy the temples and built us a new one of spirit. That we may not dwell in buildings of wood and stone, but that the holy one may manifest within us.

Only those who abide by the commandments of the Father represent the Son.

This list ignores Anglican presence at the Council of Arles.

All denominations stem from theological differences based on interpretations that came AFTER the bible. so in a sense, all Christian denoms can claim to be from the first church of Christ.

Paul is not an apostle, for he knew not the Messiah. Peter is the cornerstone upon whom he built his church, and through him the word was made known.

I said they can all CLAIM, I never said they were all right.

I'm protestant so I don't really care about the Saints, relics, churches that much. But I do love good stain glass and architecture so I think it is a shame about what happened not because it is a Christian church but because it was a work of art.

Therefor i said what you did not say.

Whatever you say (((user)))

>that nose