Say thank you, Jow Forums

Several world's (((riches))) vow to rebuild Notre Dame

archive.is/0oxy5

Attached: 8790416123346.jpg (719x983, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compagnons_du_Devoir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will be great again, but made with steel beams this time

Kek

WOW can't wait for them to rebuild it into a mosque to show that europe is for everyone!

FPBP

Yeah i wonder how they (((would rebuild it))), probably their (((symbology))) all over the place..

Billionaires can afford this after a lifetime of ripping off the people.

They'll get it back in TV interviews and possibly a commission for tickets sold.

This is great news; as long as they don't try some post-modern "reinterpretation". So I am cautiously optimistic.

Does jet fuel melt steel beams?

(disclaimer im not toxic)
No, but a large explosion caused by the fuel tank can make the building go down.

how does it cost that much to rebuild that
500 mil?
you build a lot of shit with that money why is it so expensive?

Any non-White French billionaires in there (presuming they exist)?

they just donated the money its not like they got an estimate already.

It's not like it's just laying down bricks, you have to contract literal artists for the work besides all the autistic 3D scanning and planning.

Attached: d820416baee5a18ff7c3d28f339acd98.jpg (3385x4232, 2.81M)

Implying this wasnt a jewish trick to get gibs

This. How many of them are (((billionaires)))?

That stained glass will never be the same.. modern artists cannot do that. This is going to be a disgusting failure

Attached: Ecce-Homo.jpg (618x434, 122K)

Kingdom Hearts was such a pretty series.

Probably gonna make it a Muslim friendly "Universalist Temple" with fag flags everywhere

They probably demand to have a say in how to rebuild it. Enjoy your Jewish nightmare cube.

Quints of Truth

I read all the windows survived

that jesus was painted by some old spanish grandma with no prior experience. I'm not saying the new cathedral will be up to snuff but this was literally painted by an artistic retard.

quints have spoken.

I hope when they rebuild, they wall in a moslem for good luck.

The money will disappear and in a year or two the repair work will suddenly be short on funding.

Alternatively, they just donated to some (((private charity))) to send provide emergency foreskins to needy third generation holocaust survivors and it was reported as a Notre Dame repair fund.

This and the fact the failed restoration actually did more harm than good brought a lot of money to the church and city.

Macron already said that the rebuild would more accurately reflect the diversity of France. If they build a mosque on that island, the French should bring back the guillotine.

All but one won't need to be replaced

Attached: 20283368-.jpg (1300x1300, 298K)

Attached: noname.png (392x423, 3K)

I just want them to do what US historical sights do and modify the building while keeping the facade mostly in-tacts.

This. What “modern improvements” will be forced upon the rebuilding?

Very little of the glass is original. Most of it was restored in the 1850s.

>modern artists cannot do that.

nigga the fuck you on about?
It's not fucking rocket science, just takes a shit load of time, they'll probably get replaced by OLED screens with trans encouragement advertisement on them tho

Check'em

really show how much mutts are dumb and uncultured , but what am i saying , of course you don't have a culture !

it's expensive because it's project that can continue for 100 years , to give you an estimate , the Cathedral of Reims started to be rebuilt in 1919 , they finished the main part in 1980 and each year they continued to rebuild the various other parts , in 2019 it's still ongoing ; 100 years already and it's not finished , because a cathedral is massive , the modern man lost most of the necessary skill to build one (not eve from scratch , we have to follow the exact same way it was before).

of course mutts don't understand that , they have no monument worth mentioning and if you're talking about the liberty statue , it was made by french who offered it to you.

>Enjoy your Jewish nightmare cube.
How did jews trick muslims into worshipping a cube as well?

Also, whats up with cubes?

Attached: Ka’ba-Mecca-1.jpg (1449x922, 416K)

>Hire nignogs to rebuild
>make photos
>show 50 years later as evidence that KANGS were first french
>no one suspects a thing

Attached: 1517603110681.jpg (698x703, 216K)

Check em

they are all white and catholic , one known catholic gave 200 millions and his eternal catholic rival gave 100 millions , at that point it's a piss contest between the two for who will give more than the other.

Proof that Christianity is a plot by the Jews to corrupt Mother Europe

>people don't realize (((they))) started the fire, its no coincedence (((they))) are paying to rebuild it, I just wonder what such a prime location in Paris can do and to what end

>kike means circle in Hebrew
>get all the goyim to attach themselves to squares/cubes to mark them as the non chosen
It's pretty obvious. I might be giving them too much credit though.

also another white rich family of a now deceased white woman gave 200 millions and Total (white) gave 100 millions.

bouygues was a jew though , gave only 10 millions

>he doesnt know how much knowledge we lost
Cant even find a decent bricklayer anymore..

Fake news always be fake..

This but unironically

Attached: BE8EC55D-3C1E-4F9C-8416-F94FA8EA2A52.jpg (2500x1589, 686K)

Sacred geometry. They are not the only ones worshiping it. Masons put cubes all over Washington DC. Also you are now aware that a crucifix is an unfolded cube. Basically it all comes out of previous religions and one of the first things we worshiped were repeating patterns we found in nature and logic.

Knock it down and rebuild the temple of Jupiter that used to be there before the Christians knocked it down for their church

Weren't the interiors of the church fine and there wasn't much serious damage?

the roof and windows. there is some concern about the buttresses.

you fell to a fake tweet made by an user here , he never said that idiot.

>and if you're talking about the liberty statue , it was made by french who offered it to you.
please take that disgusting thing back pierre

roof is gone except the stone on it , except a big hole at one place that damaged the structure , it still damaged everything inside because the fire was very hot and the water damaged things too.

then ship it via amazon , i'll wait for it in my garden.

The stone/brick ceiling protected most of the inside. The spire punched a hole. Still going to need serious work. First all the integrety of the shit that is still standing needs checking. That fire would have made things hot then they poured water to put fire out. Then the ceiling above the stone needs to be rebuilt and the stone ceiling itself.

They can just manufacture a plastic version in China. The window's high enough that nobody will be able to tell the difference.

I appreciate their gift it is a nice addition to our "fuck-you" collection.

the floor has to be rebuilt as well.

I am highly wary -- at the very least they're probably going to try and cite it as a "symbol of diversity" and sneak in some weird bullshit into the design that wasn't there previously.

What you posted wasn't a restoration, but the horrible act of a crazy old lady who damaged that piece of art and had the absolute audacity of thinking she could "fix it herself" instead of contacting authorities immediately.

there aren't that many statues and art they have to redo AFAIR
It's mostly roof. And some extras. A lot less than 500 mil buys you that

but whatever.

A great tribute to Tel Aviv

An interfaith center for mixed race children and refugees funded by Jewish billionaires. It will be beautiful.

All my love and well-wishes to you, France.

REBUILD IT - it will always be our symbol as Europeans

No but it can heat the steel to a point where it is no longer has any structural integrity

Postmodernism definitely will. Maybe the towers will be repurposed for different religions too.

Either that or spanish people are just retarded.

Attached: 9EsLzY7.png (1200x1200, 1.76M)

That would fit.
No need to cut thousands of trees and would look identical from the outside. That part wasn't seen from anyone to begin with.
The charm of the original has been lost anyway.

we have the st louis arch, its 600 feet tall
nobody even lives in it. thats how great we are

Of course we still do know how to fucking do that kind of thing even today, don't you retard ever heard of the compagnons du devoir? Get out of your cave and do some manual work you buffon.

Nope. Youre too retarded to do it nowadays. Best france can achieve is a straw hut with africa tier mud paintings.

Typical miserly kike only shelling out 10 mil when others were giving 100

>a fucking leaf talking out of his ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compagnons_du_Devoir

>on't you retard ever heard of the compagnons du devoir?

Of course. It means the mushrooms of good evening.

The cube represents worshipping false idols, false ideals, and in a sense the "presented" and taught image of how the world works. It's basically the elite's version of the NPC meme.

Attached: mural11.jpg (476x616, 63K)

I'm glad I can say I saw it before it burned with my own eyes but I'm sad because I dont really remember it because I was in 6th grade :(

That's more of a publicity stunt, what they give will not be taken on taxes and that make people happy.

Muslim architect to lead the project

>Yes, save it, price i doesn't matter

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)