Is it even worth it to have a girlfriend?

Is it even worth it to have a girlfriend?

Attached: images (10).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Absolutely.

No. Think with your brain, not dick. Get a hobby or something, but not a gf. It'll only make your life miserable

Better off single with fuck buddies and the occasional prostitute.

law of diminishing marginal utility

Attached: this-should-make-me-happy-here-ya-go-later-new-54525982.png (500x515, 101K)

Yes very much so. You will notice everyone saying no is only talking about sex. Find yourself a nice girl who you actually enjoy spending time with.

Depends on the girlfriend.

I read some random ass statistic that said the happiest groups in this order are
1. single women
2. members or both gender who are in relationships
3. single men

So as a man it should be worth it for you to get a girlfriend. According to some lame research.

Yes. Girlfriend is like having pet. You feed her, cuddle with her and have sex with her, you take her out to forest. You dont even need to talk to her.

>Girlfriend is like having pet
>have sex with her
>pet

Attached: 90aa01d0-8433-11e9-8be1-063c80fdf11c.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

These are only the correct answers.

It's like cat but you are attracted to it. Nom im sayin.

>You dont even need to talk to her.

What is your secret?

Ama be honest it's kinda of a meme some dudes like the idea of monogamy others don't u need to find out for yourself

Just know the whole point of starting a relationship is to start a life with someone that's some serious shit man if u feel ur not ready just date around but keep it casual and let ur intentions be know u don't need to string anyone along for a miserable ride

Attached: 55890597_375528703046934_6428096338546088533_n.jpg (800x1000, 239K)

Depends on the girl you're with. Have a quality girlfriend and it's definetly worth it.

Have a shitty/ugly/crazy girlfriend and your life will be miserable.

>Girlfriend is like having pet.
>have sex with her

The fuck you doing with your dog homie

the answer depends entirely on the quality of person you're capable of being in a relationship with but the general answer is no

not everyone wants the same things.
you have to tell us more about yourself if you want actual answers.

single women are happy because they're always getting attention from guys

couples are happy because they both found what they were looking for

single men aren't happy because they typically have to fight 10 other guys for a half decent option

>single women are happy because they're always getting attention from guys
Lmao. Believe me when i say, most single women are miserable as f*ck, but they use male attention as a temporary band-aid to relief themselves of their misery.

Its only worth it if you have money. If you’re not financially stable, don’t get a gf yet. They will drain you financially. Work on improving yourself first. I was always a lady’s man. I’ve had gf’s since I was a teenager and I had to learn the hard way. Please take my advice. If not you will be a middle aged man with no money. I been chasing girls since I can remember. I’ve fucked over 50 of them. Pussy is good but money is better. Work on yourself first user. Dont make the same mistake I did.

I got the money part down, (via inheritance sadly and not something i worked for) but i cant get girls. So it is different for everybody.

My genuine desire is to have a loving relationship where i look forward to seeing the person i love..

Honestly the best part is it is someone to hang out with.
For me once college ended all of my friends fucked off and got their own lives, they moved away, got gfs or bfs and basically isolated themselves in their own way.

The spark or even the love could die away but at least you have someone to go to the movies with.

If you somehow make a friend who is also your girlfriend and who you actually love spending time with (talking, doing shit that interests you both, etc, not just fucking), then yes.

If you just find some girl who you have sexual exclusivity with and cuddle occasionally then no, you will get fed up with her and you will wish you could just be on your own or with your friends. Trust me, I've been through both situations. Also, the first one is much harder to come by so I don't think its even worth chasing, true friendships doesn't come by easy after college is over.

Attached: cat_sex_sad.jpg (1080x1500, 262K)

Dunno. Never had one. I hear they're expensive.

>girlfriend is like having pet
>have sex with her
To be fair, you are an ESL poster

I swear we are fucking cursed. Women will never understand what we go through. I would never want to go back to being single.

If I ever ended up single somehow I would never do the monogamy thing again. I am very glad that I did the first time though.

We have to go through wayyyy too much shit to attract a mate. Then when you are trying to you get shit on by everyone who sees it because men are inherently pathetic.

Especially when they’re in the market for a mate. For some reason this does not happen to women.

This

no but its worth it to pretend you like talking to her for awhile while you have tons of sex

ThisIf you find someone who is like your friend, then it will be perfect. Most womens' personalities are shit but when you find the one girl who is like a friend its God tier

What does that even mean? I literally don't understand the question

>taking your girlfriend out to the forest

Attached: Conversations-Killer-Ted-Bundy-Tapes-Tweets-Reactions.jpg (1024x576, 49K)