Cheating in Japan

>thinking of moving to Japan
>see this video
O-oh desu...
youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
I already have a partner, but I wouldn't want to raise children in that sort of environment.

Attached: cheating.jpg (580x325, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moving to Japan is nigger tier

>keep me interested

This is why I don't bother with women, it is like a fucking job dealing with them.

>video made by Korean
That land is literally a capitalist hellhole full of cuck shit

as long as you have money and you are able to gimme gimme no woman is going to leave you

What did you expect?
Did you think the reason nips don't want their women is because they're beta or something? Jap marriage is one of the most whipped arrangements you could possible envision.

Holy fuck, no wonder they all look the same. They're all swingers and no one knows who's the dad, the cousin, or sister.

This kind of videos destroyed my image of japan

Love is not in japanese. What, you thought that was a meme? Nips, especially city nips, are some of the most superficial people in the world. Cheating is not only normal, its encouraged. The second you get married and your wife gets a kid out of you, thats the last time those legs will ever open for you.

What anime didn't?
You're not a weaboo are you user?

>capitalist
its ran by keynesians, how retarded are you?

this unfortunately

NO, NOT MY PURE VIRGIN ASIAN WAIFUS TOO

DELET THIS NOW

Attached: 1518143388714.jpg (336x437, 11K)

I mean, not that I was expecting much because I already had the unfortunate experience of watching degenerate anime
it is ridiculous how common they are

mongoloids are disgusting in any way

She'll hit 30 without a husband and kill herself.

They aren't human, allying the asians caused the defeat of whites in ww2

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 1537228378148.jpg (743x853, 140K)

+1

this unironically
everybody shits on Italy, but we at least di not declare war on countries with more than double our area and population size

you mean to tell me that all countries have thots? The amount of thots in the western world is just infinite more than in most asian countries.

Also how much are the kikes are paying you? Too afraid of asian men giving the finger to western trash women?

We lost the West kikes. But we ll see you in the East. And we will crush you once and for all

Pic related

Attached: jealousy.jpg (1000x2876, 561K)

I mean we did declare war on them eventually, but we are not the ones that caused it

AWALT

What is it about this that causes so much butthurt to roasties and white knights? Stop being so fragile

Attached: 1555431302931.jpg (500x703, 104K)

Too afraid of western men giving the finger to western trash women?*

Inb4 correcting me to avoid the point

Options... and better ones at that. That's why the butthurt

Attached: japp.jpg (2048x1658, 293K)

The male-female ratio is skewed heavily in women’s favor. They can choose to be picky and cunty and it’s why so many anime/manga plots boil down to “loser has harem of women drop out of the sky and fight each other for him.”

>The vaginal jew is the same everywhere
Swallow it. Swallow the blackpill luigi

Also the US wouldn't have gotten involved for a few more years allowing the war to drag on at least a year longer as many US companies would be able to more easily deal with German/Italian businesses and Britain never had the capacity to air raid military targets during the day. The Nips literally cost you the war.

It's probably just cherrypicked for views and shock value

the absolute and undisputed fact that qt azns > roasted toast

Attached: 1550691675101.jpg (819x1024, 108K)

>wanting to date a marry a full blooded, stick figure, bugeyed asian
>not a beautiful, fully figured hapa with the best traits of Asian and Whites
pleb taste

Attached: 65QXf-680x1024.jpg (680x1024, 114K)

t.roastie

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
>Virginity ratio of unmarried Japanese women

*2015*
age 18-19 74.5%
age 20-24 64.5%
age 25-29 32.6%
age 30-34 31.3%
age 35-39 33.4%

Attached: 1527171288695.jpg (2641x1294, 1.07M)

literal retard

They were made by koreans, this is like gooing to the Chinese for the reality of us cities.

here we go

normally I'd agree but they all seem to agree that there is a culture of cheating there.

Attached: miyu.png (750x138, 14K)

This surprises you? I am American.

Correct

Attached: 1541060670490.webm (360x640, 2.67M)

Ok niggerboi, what makes the algorithm-Jew show me this exact movie at the same time you put it up here?
It is two years old!

good point, but what you said was just legit BS

Y i k e s

here ya goe cutie :3

>thinking this disgusting, bugeyed, man bodied thing is attractive
You can just tell the low-test men from the high-test men when they date Asians.

Video is made by a K*rean? Would explain the shilling. Fucking subhumans trying to attack the divine Yamato population.

But it gets replies.

This, fuck K*reankikes.

how does it feel to be a homosexual?

Attached: 0057.jpg (3600x2400, 1.24M)

Japanese people are polite but seem fake.All the exchange students were constantly trying to hang out with me but once they were no longer standing in front of me, it's like I don't exist. They don;t reply online and everyone else I know had the same thing happen. Rude

Do they even feel anything?

>not really that pretty
>I don't think so, but whatever
>Her mouth is crooked, she has weird lips... just my opinion. She is FAR from beautiful.
>Are they serious? I could show you some good looking girls....she wouldn't hold a candle to them!

Attached: iCryWithMyLittleEye.jpg (700x700, 149K)

bamboozled

Attached: 324.png (1100x740, 1.85M)

I will rejoice at the day the K*reans will get exterminated.

Just passing by on the first page, dropping in to remind you that you're sitting on Jow Forums crying about asian women. No purpose in your posting and just wasting your time like a loser. Think about what you're doing before you go and call anyone else beta.

rollan

fuck you aint going to stop posting this shit

Attached: yellowfeverfagsbtfo.webm (420x720, 2.9M)

If Japanese are having so much sex then why are the birthrates so low?

It's a lie.

All kinds of sluttitude going on, but Japan is resolutely determined to stay bluepilled.
Maybe it's better, in a way. Not for the sorry chumps who get cucked, but for the rest of society to believe in the fidelity illusion, considering the alternative is outright slut culture.

Attached: hotel_fantasista_lit.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Attached: 1536806886518.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

look at those pfps lmao

They are introverted?

Attached: 1536807124835.png (1024x633, 486K)

>Not for the sorry chumps who get cucked, but for the rest of society to believe in the fidelity illusion
Found a cuck.

It's just normalfags, why would you ever want to date one? You'll become one yourself. Normalfags are like this everywhere, they are the most casual, faggot-loving and disgusting people. Be it in Japan or in the US they both have the same opinion overall.
Really, stop caring about what normal people say in the streets of anywhere, it doesn't matter and it won't be your target demographic for dates.

Didn't used to be this way. Bitches used to be ride or die. It was fuckin badass.

Attached: 82750f4d550bd461a674218a933308f232fc5056b8ff9379a26e82687357bb0b.jpg (621x674, 63K)

They are both wrong in my opinion.Race mixing is just wrong.

neither will you

Attached: 1553725778211.webm (720x960, 2.94M)

Japs aren't Christian and have no concept of chastity beyond "securing the family line" or whatever. The pure waifu meme is a myth. It's pretty common for Japanese spinsters to travel to Indonesia or Thailand to fuck brown guys just like fat old western women. All women are whores.

The YOLO culture originated in China, not America like many believe.
Chinese girls, Japanese girls ect are all the same coin. Cheating is ok. Lying is ok. Stealing is ok. Did the person you wrong stop you from doing it? No? Then it's okay to do it.
That's their outlook on life.

Its their autistic language thats based on politeness that causes that, chinks dont have that so they just treat you shit all the time.

men used to be ride or die as well. They even cared for their kids which is why faggotry was minimal back then.

>Japs aren't Christian and have no concept of chastity beyond "securing the family line" or whatever
That's actually true, but muh animu waifus.

im a hot white chad body builder. when i go to asia the hottest young girls throw themselves at me. they walk up to me on the street and grab my arm. the always give me their number. most will meet and fuck.

if you are a white chad go to asia now you have no idea how easy it is. asian girls in asia are ten times easier than the ones here.

WHITE SHARIA WHEN?

Attached: White Sharia.jpg (429x658, 24K)

Niggerbrained freak

America
age 18-19 37.9%
age 20-24 27.9%
age 25-29 11.9%
age 30-34 0.09%
age 35-39 -12.9%

I know it's fake but I cannot wait for the seething incels to say "THAT'S NOT TRUE LIAR REEEEEE"

americans girls loves get dicked by chads

weebs are aids
gooks and japs are degenerates

Attached: 1527765915743.jpg (1170x840, 104K)

70 please kek

Jesus christ. My primitive monkey brain is just so easily tricked.

Attached: 1538540510553.jpg (544x572, 18K)

Having affairs is not uncommon in Japan. I knew plenty of people, especially married people, that had a side guy/chick. Not uncommon at all

wew lad, get rekt

Attached: 1536952897049.jpg (500x470, 92K)

>infinite more
Stats?

Ok

Attached: 1550701284829.png (989x521, 307K)

Crazy working hours and love hotels on every corner make it easy to just pretend you were at work while having an affair.

Attached: 1522003005492.jpg (724x779, 420K)

Stop race mixing with chinks. Their kids are abominations.

>Asian girls are pure, loyal, waifu material
>Asian girls throw themselves at anything white and are easy lays

How do these two preconceptions exist simultaneously in yellow fever fags' heads?

Attached: 1444343237009.jpg (124x125, 3K)

rollin

Same here. I had my yellow fever phase when I thought Japan was a conservative society where the girls are loyal and trad but after learning more about their culture I changed my view of that place.

They are trying to justify their hard ons for Asian, they are simply hypocrites.

>Eurasian
More like Kikeasian, miss me with your pseudo globalist plan.

Competition is antisocial.
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1550701421016.jpg (1024x526, 74K)