I’m legitimately infertile and unable to have kids, but I really want to continue the white race...

I’m legitimately infertile and unable to have kids, but I really want to continue the white race. Is there anything at all I can do, or am I just fucked and have to sit and watch the world burn?

Attached: 2E289AC2-47BD-47F9-8719-3057E5277AA6.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Yes kys

Be Hitler

Help other whites I guess.

this

Let me fuck your wife. I make beautiful white babies.

you know man there are a lot of women who know this pain too and they are hurting just as much. im sure theres support groups and other ways to meet these desperate barren bitches so i mean you dont have to feel so down about it.

Adopt white children and redpill them.

Hmmm, I like this idea

if you cant make a white remove a nonwhite?

Attached: 1259614874317.jpg (572x690, 296K)

adopt white kids, raise them with a good moral and european culture

Adopt some white children from white trash parents and raise them right, you will need a stay at home mom for them nevertheless, kids growing with single parents turn really bad

That would actually help a lot. Can OP please become Hitler?

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Fuck that. Adopt a bunch of them and start the new Hitler youth. Teach the boys to fight and the girls how to be good wives and have plenty of Aryan babies.

convince a white family you know to have at least one more child then they were planning to have

marry a single mum

adopt
foster white kids from shit parents
you can build an army

move to europe, remove as many kebabs as possible

marry a black woman who otherwise would've procreated with a black man

Get a wife, let me fuck her and then raise my children.

Attached: 764562956.jpg (1080x720, 82K)

Best you do is take in poor white children I suppose

High score?

Shooting ten of (((them))) is the same as having ten childern. Go on, dear comrade.