Bed with no base

What do people, girls in particular, think if your bed is a mattress directly on the floor with no ensemble base or bed frame?

Not like in the pic with all anime stuff in it as well, but if it was an otherwise normal room, but you just have the mattress directly on the floor?

I like being close to the ground when sleeping, but I'm concerned any girl I bring back wouldn't like that.

Attached: my_bedroom.jpg (1536x2048, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loli.fandom.com/wiki/Kafuu_Chino_(Gochiusa)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks cheap. Just go spend $60 at WalMart for a platform base. Don’t be cheap, OP

The cost isn't an issue. I just like to sleep close to the ground.

I mean I did it for years and years and not only managed to sleep with two whole ladies on baseless beds, but multiple times

Granted, I've only had the two partners and am dating one of them to this day so like, as long as they're not pining for reasons to dislike you

Did they ever comment on it or pressure you into getting a base/frame?

Yeah, that’s a bad move. Maybe I’m too much of a normalfag girl, but that’s a huge red flag. If you like being close to the floor they do make frames for that too, and they look dope. Just... decorate the room a little so it dosent look like you are part-time homeless.

"Whole" ladies? What kind of reference point is that?

Better than half ladies or no ladies bub, you got anything better?
If a chucklefuck like me managed to get laid on a baseless bed, I'm sure it'll happen at one point or another for someone else. It would be a weird thing to deny sex over unless she were overweight and liked to ride dick like a ghost rider in the sky, where she might feel it

I DO think it's a very bachelor idea and will hurt your bed in the long run

You do need some space/airflow between the mattress and the floor for hygienic reasons.There are low height bed frames, if you're willing to look into that.

Or you can get yourself a futon you can roll up every day after sleep.

What reasons?

Lack of airflow = risk of mold, bugs.
Dust, dust, dust.
Unless you're willing to raise your mattress and clean/vacuum/ventilate it as much as you can.
As a woman, I wouldn't think bad of your setup itself, but I would question your hygiene.

Hmm

I would also think it could be moldy.

Seconding this.
Had a futon setup cause I liked the extra space when I threw it against the wall for working out.

Never had any trouble with my lady about it.

I'm the same way, I love having a very low bed, and if I could I would just have it on the floor. For some reason it is seen as childish or teenager behavior. Sucks

How old are you op?
I used to date guys who did that, but they were early 20s. I didn't care because we were all broke students, a bed was a bed.
If I was dating someone in his 30s and he had a mattress on the ground, no bed base, I would probably think he's a bit lazy or isn't very tidy. Exception would be a futon

It's not a good look. Makes you seem like a clueless college freshman living alone for the first time.

Where I live it pretty much implies you’re too poor to afford a real bed.

Buy golden chains and decorate your house with them so bitches know u ain't cheap

get used palettes from just about anywhere. you always find them being thrown out.

disinfect, sand them down a bit, stain them if you wish, use them as a mattress platform, whole problem solved and it looks pretty chic. Keeps the bed close to the ground.

What the fuck? Girls don't care about this shit. No one does.

I'd be grossed out if I saw someone had a mattress on the floor. You should definitely get a platform base.

Why is it a red flag. Is it a he's not willing to spend on himself, so how is he going to treat me type thing?

Attached: 1558981284845.jpg (500x500, 73K)

not really a problem for me

been sleeping on the floor for years everytime I clean the space under the bed requires no attention. that's just me though

Mattress on the floor = lazy and gross

Are you a girl?

Femanon here. I wouldn't care as long as your bed was clean and your room smelled nice and wasn't gross.

Mine is currently on the floor but it’s because I’m too broke for a base. You should have separation of the mattress from the floor like a cover. Other than that if it’s clean it wouldn’t be a huge deal. You could get a very low frame for airflow and cleanliness like the other anons said

It looks cool mate. Im a girl and i sleep on one myself. Its totally cool. If anyone says anything just say its more comfy or do some cool diy project over your bed

my wife Chino is very cute

chinos are pants m8

>chinos are pants m8
loli.fandom.com/wiki/Kafuu_Chino_(Gochiusa)
baka

Has nothing to do with the base or frame or dead babies. Get the fuck rid of the otaku crap and someone will think largely better of your stupid fucking mattress.