Meanwhile on Jow Forums 2854 : AD

>Meanwhile on Jow Forums 2854 : AD

Attached: electricstate.jpg (680x468, 69K)

>who are these “white people” you speak of?

le 3% face

Still no happenings

fucking indians shitting on the moon
can't even fly to mars without smelling their genetically unaltered shits

Attached: 138762348103.jpg (306x406, 27K)

Those fags who left earth 400 years ago idk what happend with them but I give a fuck dude.

I am the last blond male alive what do?

Attached: 04ED19DA-8924-43C5-989A-1297B73098FA.png (264x277, 148K)

Happy Rusev day you filthy barbarian

Dios mios! La creatura!

>i am telling you guys the star of david is the new symbol of white supremacy

IT'S OKAY TO BE BEIGE
>Spam this on all VirtualSocial sites, spread the word. Beige people must not perish from the Earth!

Fuck Cyber-Chad
Fuck Neon-Stacy

*jacks off in augmented reality*

Just got back from my trip to Paris, here some pics

Attached: paris2800s.jpg (620x387, 137K)

GAS THE XENUS
SPACE WAR NOW

Chekd. Dump 'em, that looks like a good start.

Should've gotten a ticket to the moon. Who would have thought the ethno state would be off earth.

>Earth
man what a shithole

La nation québecoise vous rappelle de ne pas gaspiller votre ration mensuelle d'eau potable.

Gloire à François 1er.

i mean Once this KeK confirmed nigger is called the last "white" man, that would make Jews the last "white" people. so yea.

Attached: 1555248862670.png (684x880, 539K)

YOU WILL BE HOUSED IN SECTOR 3. YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A JOB AT THE FACTORY MAKING PENCILS

Fuck off Earthnigger, we're full.

found this in the dump anyone know what it is?

Attached: il_570xN.1142435886_6m0x.jpg (570x569, 116K)

They were launched into the Sun

>year of xir's lord 1789+1065
>France not a wasteland of Ash

>7777

Attached: Checked.jpg (362x405, 52K)

it truly is the most beautiful city of the euroafrican federation

Attached: parissharia.jpg (640x480, 87K)

>New

OOOGA
>BOOGA
WHERE
>DA
WHYTE
>WOMYN
AT
>???

>Tgese niggers talking about leaving the planet when they don't realize the Earth is flat

You're not as redpilled as you thinl you are.

Archeological evidence seems to indicate its some sort of historic pre-vaccume toilet accessory, used in early 2000´s

Living on Mars is pretty cool.

wait, is that a cigarette? You know you will literally DIE from that?

>Canada
>Pierre Trudeau is the first cyborg prime minister
>sill taxing us for global warming
> tfw - 34 outside again

looks like a ancient blunt weapon

look all i'm saying is that mandatory wallet chips in the hands and mandatory bomb chips in the head are one thing,
but some of those latest stuff they have planned? now that's scary

i mean, i can tolerate cameras in my toilet and microphones in my kid's bedroom, but this NEW STUFF is outrageous

maybe if we just vote harder next election

bye bye clown world

Attached: 1555271217935.jpg (600x799, 99K)

2854 not 2054, retard

Attached: Un,g,jtitled.gif (290x472, 1.5M)

Greetings Solar Citizen
Have Space-Niggers crashed on your moon?
Then contact Star Lawyers now using your AmazGoogle Correct-Think mind reader device today for all those SpaceCredits
(Usingyourmindreaderwithoutavalidlicensewillresultinfiveyearsimprisonment)

Attached: 1540821892725.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

>guys how come all the people in these old movies have such light skin and eyes?

BREAKING NEWS. Someone spraypainted a hail hortler on the holocaust museum on Phobos. Logs indicate last manned flight nearby was Kosherspace Inc vessel. A probability fluke, certainly.

Attached: 54efc2f490a80b7edf4e4a869f72ab75_original.jpg (570x380, 41K)

genetic mutation, didnt you read the kosher history book? They were all evil backward savages, as proven by their mutated skin and eye color

Just got dumped by my virtual white hapa waifu but there's better grills in real life. KARA BOGA amirite guise?
>2021 will commence again

jes, kia estas via problemo

So I translated this thing called a "book" and built a "gun" and "bullets".

Anyone heard of this?

Attached: 15554430885901968809209.jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

Pure occurance. Not to worry, fren.

wew, can you guys believe that less than a thousand years ago people were stupid enough to believe in dumb shit like climate change and vaccines? I mean, who in their right mind would inject their children with poison that causes all sorts of very apparent problems?

The far right said the same thing about the bomb chips, but as always, they were on the wrong side of history. Thought crime is down 100% since the bomb chip rollout was completed, and there hasn't been a single instance of the N word being uttered in over 10 years. The new stuff is coming, so get over it, bigot.

[This is an automated government message.]
REMINDER TO PRAY TO YOUR GOOGLE OVERLORDS

Attached: 245px-HAL9000.svg.png (245x245, 43K)

Salaam brother, how is the life in finland these days? I found a historical photo of your country, you like

Attached: 1555323500690.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

People will call themselves white, but there will be no whites left.

I'm not chipped.
Nigger

What u lookin at fleshboi

Attached: T800.jpg (832x543, 108K)

My robowaifu is complaining that I'm spending too much time talking with my Dedicated Interactive 2D Purity Maiden. She's threatening to stop cleaning my cumrags and I sometimes wake up to find she has her aircar cleaning attachments on instead of her hands, standing over my bed and muttering stuff too quiet for me to hear clearly. She's also ordered The Sixth Wave: Feminism for the Silicon Woman by 51vPlaithe and asks me multiple times each day if I've started reading it. I've also read logs between her and the sysadmin where she complains about me not spending enough time with her. I know I should probably get an upgrade but I'm worried she'll do something drastic between when I place the order and when the new model arrives. And I'm also worried that AMZ Doll Division intentionally builds this sort of aggressive behavior into each model so you're forced to get the newer, more complacent model. What do?

Burger King is still around(

>he still hasn't become cybernetically enhanced
Enjoy the weak flesh, natural.

pretty well thought out except youre not speaking Yiddish and your sexbot has no apparent spyware, 8/10

N-nothing

The internet will still be in use but the http protocol won't. There might be like 300 people who use it as a retro thing.

Whats up my fellow humans :^)

Are you sure that's not that old New worldian country that didn't even make it as an official state of the USA?

Cope harder cyborg-fag, you're still a meatbag at heart

[thoughtcrime omitted]

thanks, i've notified my superiors
+100 social points get
double plus good

Its from yesterday, I thought youd recognize your capital, although yes the anglo flags are confusing

>any day now trump is going to build the wall and destroy the Jews

Attached: 1554673869290.jpg (554x586, 76K)

Food prices up here in the Caliphate of Canada of reached all time high levels. Pic related; I just bout a pallet of insect bars for 6 million credits. That works out to about 6000 credits per bar. Meanwhile, our neighbors to the south, the United States of Greater America, are paying about 100 credits per bar.

Attached: future_food.jpg (2048x1365, 511K)

you live in a 3rd world shithole. accept ur faith

>being this fleshie
>mfw

Attached: images[1].jpg (182x277, 10K)

>Eating
Fleshcuck detected

>greater america
>not greater Israel
one job leaf

Fucking brown people causing all the world's problems. If it weren't for koko bois black men would be on other planets by now.

WHO YOU CALLIN A HUMAN
MY MUTHER FUKIN ANCESTAHS BE FINNAH TERMINATORS BITCH

>omg, the 900 year old mcdonalds burned down :'(

ancient peoples would plant these in their yard to scare away crows.

imagine living in an agricultural society lmao

thank the ayylmaos we can now synthesize virtually anything from raw energy

Jokes in you, my fleshdyne© cyberdogs are rated to kill at least 20 standard police drones/footmobiles each and I have 10 will the head seeker package for their auto lasers.

Come at me bro!

Attached: 1554356362619.jpg (750x513, 48K)

>he consumes food

Attached: 7d2bcda6d73d4601752b2d62ef7a7456c03f5f5402c7920fb54809ccddb3ca5f[1].png (224x176, 31K)

don't forget the 6 million

>He's part h*man

Apparently you have to manually trigger it. I heard it shoots original redpills (bullets). Redpills go in the mouth so I suggest pointing the end of the cylinder in your mouth, and then pulling the trigger.

What's a 'book' anyway?

- this message was telepathically sent to Mazzelsoft 2448 from the astrotoilet.

holy shit it's happening!!!!

Attached: 1494247895967.jpg (1208x960, 125K)

>leaf
How dare you. We eradicated that scourge a long time ago. We are all children of Muhammad Ali up here now.

Allah Snackbar will smite the inhuman robot race.

Aaaaaany day now

>having a physical body.
Wew lad.

Attached: bean.jpg (534x471, 25K)

Fl*shfag detected

daily reminder that the so called 'emperor' will never unite the warring terrans. he"ll fail any day now.

Hey! I have the newest video from neo China!

Attached: 1554818941172.webm (480x360, 432K)

Who's your favorite Non-Gender Binary Federation Of America president? I think AOC really put us on the right track.

Attached: 27-aoc-cohen.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 90K)

Don't listen to his backwards infidel. "Guns" were a tool created to enlighten such infidels. You would use them to launch the bullets towards an infidel, yelling praises to Allah, then the bullets would convert them to your faith.

Sometimes I wish I could... Seriously, why is it necessary to have a law mandate us to install a Shoah-chip into our brains? I mean, sure, the holocaust was the worst tragedy ever, but I don't think it's the only tragedy worth remembering.

it's an action figure from this one book called "the book"
i hear it was a best seller for over 2000 years

请说中文

Wypipo used to like hanging up signs of men being tortured

More augmented than you, Achmed.

Get a load of this fleshoid subscribing to the concept of "religion".

Attached: 3678105-tumblr_m1vuc3blik1rn95k2o1_500[1].jpg (479x361, 55K)

i cannot believe we've never had a midget blind half-mexican half-chinese xenosexual as president yet
it's the currant year, come on, it's kxer tern

Be careful brother. We, the true disciples of Allah, still preach the truth about "those who can't be named without head implosion", but we still know going against our programming can lead to insanity. Be very careful of the words you choose to use, lest they set off the de-normalization routine.

Found the techno-barbarian.

While antiquity shopping I discovered this sauce.
I believe it to be ketsup!

Attached: 1555444438153-1886790841.jpg (2160x3840, 2.42M)