Notre Dame burned down, and that's a good thing. What about all the pagan sites genocidal christians destroyed...

>Notre Dame burned down, and that's a good thing. What about all the pagan sites genocidal christians destroyed, and their jewish lackeys? What about christians genocide against the muslims, and the native americans?
what the fuck fucking based
youtube.com/watch?v=82ZgQZmbZuM

Attached: 1554381870551.jpg (1180x826, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQdLBJoMH2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christian Genocide against Muslims
LMAO

Varg is a contrarian faggot.

paganism is what low iq people believe.

He's come full circle and now has the same basic opinions as some black sjw on Twitter.

>NEVER FORGET
Pagans are just as bad as minorities and kikes when it comes to making everything about themselves

"Low" IQ is relative.

Easy, Kyle
It’s not your fault that you got bullied for bringing your magic cards to church

Not as bas as retard christians though who think some old shack burning is more of a tragedy than syria =)

>What about all the pagan sites genocidal christians destroyed
Why are paganfaggots always whining like niggers?
There are countless pagan sites (stoneage, rune carvings, Roman structures, paintings, statues, etc) that survived literally 1200/2000 years of absolute Christian totalitarianism.
And you still whine muh ebil christiens destroy muh culture?
Pagantrannies are ridiculous.

>Christianity put Europe back 1000 years
True. Then ancient greco-Roman law/culture was rediscovered in the renaissance and Europe recovered.

Attached: christcucks development dark ages.jpg (540x400, 57K)

>genocidal christians destroyed
Converted local retards*

Paganism is a LARP.

Attached: 56DE28C3-18EA-4F83-ABA6-DFA3AC04C7D7.jpg (236x309, 19K)

He is right about everything and you litterally cant refute him kike

Attached: pmilo.jpg (1080x1350, 316K)

tell me why pagan monuments shouldnt be defiled

Attached: christ_chan.jpg (760x800, 115K)

He's not wrong. Christians had it coming for what they did to our native religions and cultures.

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (832x331, 68K)

>Syria
>tragedy
Self-inflicted, any sandnigger settlement is a tragedy

That chart is retarded. What’s its source?

>position indistinguishable from an antifa lefty
absolute state of the pagan """"right"""""

>worshiping a kike

Attached: tyson.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

Gross

There isn’t and it’s been debunked as speculative bullshit before

>muh violent church
pagans converted voluntarily and destroyed their own temples. the only holdouts were privileged priest classes

A world without good would be great!
>Removes Christianity
>Things only get worse

>defiled

Attached: 1544917114837.jpg (1364x1024, 261K)

Because 'muh holy tree' varg would've been sacrificed on a stone altar for his nigger behavior as a 20 year old.
What exactly is the scientific advancement of this chart based on?

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

"If they don't respect our culture, why should we respect their culture" - Varg Vikernes

Attached: W7pLtpzEEhyQTWBY8kc8XQ-1200-80.jpg (300x426, 17K)

Varg is literally the snownigger version of a black WE WUZ at this point

yeah varg never said that lmao

Jewish isn’t and wasn’t a Jew.
Hebrews are not the sons of Abraham.
Jews didn’t care about Jews and the Jews killed him after they didn’t accept him has the saviour (being the embodiment of god and all).

pagans are heathens i respect black Christians more and more everyday i will even merry my kids off to black Christians.

Christians fear the pagan reckoning.

Attached: 1555409550851.png (600x729, 686K)

based

Christianity in the dark ages was ISIS on steroids!
>be smart woman
REEEE Devil worshipping witch: ded
>be smart man
Lock him up in a monastery and forbid him from having children XDDD

Those "cathedrals", like the Notre dame, cost the equivalent of BILLIONS to build and building them took decades of resources and manpower.
Not to mention crusades: the dark ages equivalent of "die for Israel".

Attached: BasedPope.jpg (1706x1106, 425K)

There is no race in christianity.

> "Jewish isn’t and wasn’t a Jew"

Attached: file.png (900x900, 232K)

Based.

>itt jidf and evangelical boomers butthurt

I agree what ISIS did was gross, just like what the Christian's did. Erasing a people's identity so they do not have something to unite under as a people.

Never trust an expansionist religion.

Pagans are subhuman. They claim "Dolmen" is worth more than a cathedral, so I googled "Dolmen" and turns out its a bunch of nigger tier rocks stacked on each other.

Varg vikernes is anti-european faggot

Attached: HDDHFDHH.jpg (1080x1564, 585K)

He wasn’t though.
Jews bragged to Jesus about their Jewish dna and Jesus did not care.
Jesus called synagogue “synagogues of Satan”
Jesus chased Jews out of a bank with a whip.

pagans = primitive white niggers
they build houses like primitive africans do

Celebrating the destruction of art and architecture must only come from the mind of a nigger.

Attached: 79695BE2-493A-4A83-8300-E2EFF295BF23.jpg (682x600, 144K)

Based Varg

>Christians are faggots who are not "Christ-like" whatsoever for the most part
>Christ himself is cool
>Christian art and architecture is cool as fuck.
>Pagans are faggots but with a limited amount of important and ancient wisdom (communion with Nature)

What do? How do we reconcile the differences into a singular religion of Truth?

I love Varg but he's a polarized close-minded faggot when it comes to Christianity, and even TRUE Judaism.

Never been to a black church then

>imagine becoming a Christian in Sweden because of Jow Forums memes
Congratulations, now your family thinks you've been brainwashed by a cult and you're one out of 432 Christians in the entire country. Most of which are above the age of 80 or trannies.

DEUS VULT

Attached: 1523452415256.jpg (1570x1064, 416K)

Who ever supports varg is a low iq nigger

Over 4 million Iraqi civilians were murdered by US and UN forces alone, Bush himself called it a crusade...dipshit

I stopped listening to Varg when I started listening to E Michael Jones.

Attached: 8DDD3B60-50D6-4F2D-B7AC-9B48EC05CFA3.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Who would win in a fight, Owen or Varg?
youtube.com/watch?v=nQdLBJoMH2I

Attached: owen.png (835x692, 1.28M)

wait till you read about what a grove is.

>same word so same thing

Hes said shit like this forever. His wife fucks bears what do you expect?

The subversion of our culture has nothing to do with Christianity.

>based pagan fantasizing about white women being fucked by blacks
So this is the power of aryan pagans

I want to see this.
Also want to see E Michael Jones vs Varg more though.

Attached: 5E4119BE-1646-4FD6-B9CE-65C547DA44A9.jpg (1023x1024, 104K)

fuck off Santa

Burn this one. It's primitive shit, not a symbol of evolution.

Attached: burn this one.jpg (640x469, 103K)

And what about all the nigger sites that were destroyed?

Attached: car1.png (821x470, 54K)

Hahahaha based

Building cathedrals took decades of taxing the peasant serfs and decades of resources.
Not worth it. One of those Dolmen can probably be built by a few drunk dudes on a weekend.

Cathedrals are vanity projects, god is in your heart and in your actions. In that spirit, cold stones in the open air is more pious.

Attached: 1528490517439.jpg (960x541, 143K)

Christniggers aren't? Perhaps that's why you cant stand one another.

Attached: 53510743_387571205367213_6727968421239062528_n.jpg (720x817, 95K)

>"MIGHT IS RIGHT"
>"waaaahhhh! christians destroyed paganism!"
I hate his nigger tier logic

larpers tongue my anus

all according to plan

gotta make sure all these uppity goyims stop with the racism and identity politics
It has everything to do with Christianity.

Attached: 1553452291909.png (1080x1920, 396K)

>anti european is bad
>flag
yup, checks out

Owen is like the American version of Varg though.
I want to see E Michael Jones vs. Jordan Peterson

So we can agree that it is culture, not race, which makes things great. Whites could have never done anything worthwhile if it wasn't for the religions of the Middle East.

How can he be so based?

Friendly reminder that through Action performed in the heartlands of Russia Fervor sprang up, and this Fervor was worshiped as Divine and responded by burning the Cathedral. All according to plan.

All according to karmic justice.
>pic related
Afraid yet, Christians?

Attached: 1518943520179.jpg (750x750, 47K)

stfu jew

Varg doesn't believe in Wodan or any pagan gods for that matter. He's literally just a larping atheist

Even snow niggers innovated and invented shit, niggers can’t, very much race

Churches got infiltrated a by subversives decades ago. They are not christians, they only pretend to be. Very likely the people in your picture is spiritually pagans. They look demonic.

Regardless how you choose to see it, Notre Dame was a testament to european ingenuity and craftsmanship. Anyone who celebrates the destruction of such marvelous architecture has a dirty spirituality.

I don't like muslims, but we should avoid bombing thousand year historical mosques when conducting warfare in the middle east. Just by naturally having this attitude, we have proof that the European man is spiritually higher beings.

You on the other hand is filth for supporting the destruction of our great buildings. Low IQ vargtard, go hang out with anti-fa and muslims.

Attached: main-qimg-e072dfb0664c0a32b05151be85691095.jpg (240x326, 33K)

Bush == Christian

Attached: brain-3-15-18.png (1024x415, 118K)

No it was the roman empire that spread technology and civilization. Varg confuses civilization with christianity because hes stupid. By the time the romans expanded to iberia and northern europe they were christian, which is why he has a huge chip on his shoulder. Had they still been pagan and razed the norse temples and built their own roman temples he would still be a huge faggot over roman gods.

he's right on the lunacy that is christianity.
but that building is proof of european ingenuity and beauty.
if it will be reconstructed then all the christian symbols should be replaced.

I stopped listening to Varg when I started listening to Antestor

Europe is in the midst of becoming a multicultural paradise, all symbols of white institutional power, culture and supremacy needs to be destroyed. Now is not the time to mourn what has been lost, now is the time to rejoice in what we have gained.

The fuck you going about? E Michael Jones talks about how ethic neighbourhoods have been destroyed around the world.
>It has everything to do with Christianity.
No it doesn’t. The subversion of Christianity is against the meaning of morals. Morals are practical reason. What happens when you go against reason? Well you get degenerate behaviour.

Oh this chart again.
But we will never recover what we had lost in the Finn-Korean hyperwar.

Attached: dark ages.jpg (1200x534, 70K)

Relative to what?? Wrong. IQs are a reproducable test and a quantified measure.

Well at least nobody was raping kids and kissing niggers feet in that thing.

We
Wuz
Druids

Runecuck fag shit. And stop calling Christians Jews, the Jews are the enemy of Christianity and have been since they persecuted and killed our Lord. Also the Vikings converted other Vikings to Christianity, and it certainly didn’t destroy their culture, modernity did.

Attached: FEF7D742-F57B-4BFF-AA47-3D7955F5882E.jpg (800x531, 121K)

>christianity as practiced by 99% of earths Christian population is wrong
lel fucking Christians I swear

Christianity got subverted by nothing but Christian teachings. Modern Christianity is true Christianity. It is what Christianity would have been had it not been forced to succumb to the political/secular world for it's protection.

Now that Christians no longer need the state for its defense, it is free to go full on Christian.

Attached: 1501951409950.jpg (1800x900, 296K)

I'd love to see how your source measured scientific advancement on that chart. They did use an objective measure right? Because science?

>pagan kike thread
oof

If you have an IQ of 180, 150 is low.
If you have an IQ of 150, 120 is low.

Etc.

This is a fact

>And stop calling Christians Jews, the Jews are the enemy of Christianity
You've had a weird way of showing it.

Attached: 1552769780568.png (1681x2802, 246K)

i usually like Varg but he's full of shit right now.

>european culture

kek

Attached: 1555216637379.jpg (2000x2692, 759K)

You forgot the Northern Crusades? The destruction of temples in Greece and Rome?

Muslim here. Pagans have no rights - they have allied with Satan and thereby sold their souls and sold out mankind for money/power/kicks. Disgraceful.

The Christians who genocided muslims in the past were as Christian as ISIS members are muslim today, that is to say not at all and only so in appearance for the utility of and led by luciferian qabbalistic secret society sorcerors/devils, in other words pagans.

Euro-pagan master race

Attached: muh paganmasterrace.png (1370x410, 1.17M)

I dont fear you or your people

Actually Notre Dame isn't destroyed. The fire, although spectacular, caused only minor damage. Not because of luck but simply because of superior architecture.

Attached: notre-dame-les-photos-de-l-interieur-devaste_4522718_660x370.jpg (660x370, 86K)