Where amd how did you meet your last gf/bf?

Where amd how did you meet your last gf/bf?
I work most of the day and get no chance of meeting girls, and there are no girls at the boxing gym

Attached: FB_IMG_1560579834974.jpg (640x960, 68K)

Work get together with people from work I actually liked.

Just do things your actually interested in and stop caring. Girls will find a way into your life if your already happy.

> Girls will find a way into your life if your already happy.
but you cant be happy without a gf user

On the street. Walked up to her and said hi then asked which place around was the best for grabbing a beer and talking to people.

Its fathers day, not opposite day

Attached: 1556825481101.jpg (625x424, 35K)

Literally on discord. That was the only place where i socialized after high school ended

Yes, you absolutely can. That's what makes it so easy to get a gf.

Why did you need to add 'literally' there?

Attached: literally.png (588x578, 198K)

Because people often have the assumption that "discord relationships" arent real relationships or flourish into heartbreak

That doesn't relate to using 'literally' with discord. Literally there implies that you were in fact doing it on discord, and not on "discord" as an idiom or euphemism.

Untrue. You have to look for them.

At the mall. But we first talked on this shitty dating app since he somehow ended up wanting to match with me. We agreed at a time and a place, and then the rest is history. He's a great guy so far. Smooth sailing from here on out.

On an online forum. It was a coincidence. We talked a bit there, later wrote mails and chatted and then went on a concert together.

Craigslist Personals (RIP)

met via mutual friends. said X girl thought i was cute, got her number and started chatting, that was that.

OkCupid, but that was before it got tinderized

that's literally hilarious and i'm literally gonna keep on using it all fucking time

yeah crazy how they fucked up okc

Yup. I guess Plenty of Fish is the only one that lets you just send messages to people now. My friend likes that one.

There are so many boomers on POF though

Not OP but work is out for me. I work in a store by myself 99% of the time. The only people that work at the store on different shifts are an old guy and a fat chick.

And I should add it's in a mall. In 2019. The only people that go there are old people and 14 year olds.

I think there are filter settings so you don't get a bunch of messages from people outside your age range.

I gave up on relationships, after many failed attempts. Focused on making art and writing stories. Then the right woman came along and changed my life. I was told before the right one would come along when I least expect it. I figured it was bullshit girls tell guys they’re rejecting. Shockingly to my surprise they where right.

>Then the right woman came along and changed my life
wow that's rather specific and detailed

Like I want to give out personal details to you scoundrels. Point is, looking too hard for love can be the problem itself.

pfff as if telling your love story is going to get you doxxed
get over yourself

Literally neither of these uses are wrong! :)