Go to laundromat with gf

>Go to laundromat with gf
>We don't usually do that often but I decided I'd do her a favor since she doesn't have a car
>She uses my laundry soap without asking
>Literally tell her "hey it would be cool if you asked before using my things"
>OMG ITS JUST SOAP
>WHY ARE YOU MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS
>I LET YOU USE MY STUFF WITHOUT YOU ASKING, WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS A PROBLEM NOW?!??
>I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD DAY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR ARGUMENTS???
>IT FEELS LIKE EVERYTHING I DO IS NEVER ENOUGH FOR YOU

Why are women like this Jow Forums? I just ask for some simple respect, and suddenly I'm asking for too much.

How is it possible to be an adult and lack so much self-awareness?

Attached: IMG_20190321_022723.jpg (855x750, 71K)

>How is it possible to be an adult and lack so much self-awareness?
You tell me, OP. Clearly the problems between you and your gf go beyond this one time soap issue.

m8 are you so retarded that you don't see that this was the straw that broke the came's back? Jesus fuck.

>damn m8, don't you understand that up is down, blue is green and east is west?

Damn bros how could I be so blind

You need to give her anal today and remind her to carry her own stuff as you cum inside her ass

this is why it pays to not be a cheapskate.
You got a fight and now youre spending 20 mins on adv over 50 cents of soap

This

you are probably a frequent offender over dumb shit like sharing soap and she snapped

It's just laundry soap. be worried if it's a bathroom soap *honk honk*

Jesus fuck, it's like you're retarded.
Are you incapable or processing that obviously she is mad about more than you calling her out for not asking to use your shitty soap?

Here’s what you do man. This works every time. Stick it in her ass. Don’t even say anything just stick it right in there. It’s how you establish dominance.

It's the principle, not the soap. I couldn't give two shits, but is it so hard to get a little respect?

All I ask for is the same respect I give her. But maybe I'm asking for too much. Maybe I should be a shittier person?

just let her have the 10 cents of soap next time you cheap fuck.

>why is my girlfriend acting like a toddler?
>fucking retard don't you know that this is how toddlers act

Enlighten me.

"hey sorry I had a rough upbringing and didn't have much as a kid, that made me over protective or what little I did have and I know it can be overbearing. I know you are contributing a lot to this relationship and are much more reasonable with your stuff. I will make a better effort going forward and try and shake old habits. please continue letting me perform sex on you"
was that so god damned hard?

conversely the principal is probably why she is upset. relationships are kind of about sharing.

Kek whether you stole a loaf of bread or $5000, stealing is still stealing and is illegal.

Whether you're taking my soap without my permission or using my car without my permission, you're still disrespecting me by not asking for permission.

Do you understand that or is that too much for you to process?? Genuine question btw, I really think some people just don't understand this concept.

Attached: IMG_20190417_181320.jpg (402x368, 14K)

Its also about respect and not taking each other for granted.

Oh okay I get it now, OP. This whole thing was bait. Thanks for clearing that up.

i honestly can't tell if this user is baiting or not at this point. original/weird thing to shitpost about. but oddly he is not here for advice.

>it was bait all along

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Your head must really hurt huh

Yeah it’s obvious. No one is this confrontational and lacking in this much self awareness.

Because it's bait, duh

Maybe you're just an asshole retard then. Excuse me for trying to give you actual information.

Kys tripfag

So what you're saying is that my feelings are completely justified but you're too proud to say it? Sounds good. Thanks a lot Jow Forums.

kys troll

Attached: 3F08D8F9-785F-4A36-B9E5-D969744CAE5D.jpg (625x626, 54K)

what do you need advice for? how to get out of your exteme poverty?

>can't tell me how I'm wrong
>but somehow it's bait

The cognitive dissonance is cute.

Attached: daenerys-mean-girl-face-game-of-thrones.jpg (646x431, 48K)

u mad bro? gimme more (You)s

you are delusional.

like 10 anons have told you how you are wrong.

Take note; this is why Jews get divorced so often

If I'm delusional, you're brain dead.

>being a selfish bitch

Just let her use the fucking soap, faggot. Are you that poor?

>but muh soap

I bet you're an only child.

>Just let her cheat a little bit you fucking faggot, are you that insecure?

Attached: 5A219CDE-7706-43B7-B69B-E1734DD31EF1.png (625x626, 149K)

>Just let her use the fucking soap, faggot. Are you that poor?
he is at a laundry mat so yes.

I'd gladly take the $20 I was going to spend on laundromat soap this year, and use it to bet on OP being circumsized

I've got the same problem, my bitch wife keeps using my toilet paper. I told her she can use it to wipe the piss dribbles off her pussy because her pussy is mine, but her asshole is her own business. Why are women so fucking selfish and crazy?

pretty sure you are entitled to one round of anal sex for every tissue.

Just told my bitch wife this and she says she wants a divorce. Good riddance. Find some other cuck to keep food on your table and shit off your bunghole.

you did the right thing user. I am sure you will be much happier now. I personally number every piece on the role and make a not of where it is when I take a shit. that way my GF can't pull a fast one on me.