Guys how do I go on? Every day I go to work and hear the same retarded drivel from my coworkers...

Guys how do I go on? Every day I go to work and hear the same retarded drivel from my coworkers, "equality this white privilege that". I know if I open my trap and reveal my true intentions to these mindless apes I'll be fired and ostracized by everyone I know but all I can think of is walking in and ending every single dirty sandnigger and retarded bucktooth raghead in the place, slowly grinding their goddamn skin into brown mud that I can use to renovate my fucking shed with. How do I keep from losing everything I have to these shitskinned degenerates. Is there even hope that one day they will be expelled from my nation and I can rest with my fellow whites. I'm lost in despair Jow Forums you are the only ones that can share my pain as my country dies from within. No politician can even come close to sharing my opinion and taking office. What do I do anymore. Please God help us all.

Attached: 1555373693261m.jpg (1024x683, 54K)

Just start by asking difficult questions from them.

How can I without revealing myself

Play dumb at first. If they keep talking about topics like these ask their opinions since you don't know anything about it. Ask how they know these things, can they show you any evidences, facts etc. Eventually call out their bullshit.

Will it really change anything. I will not be able to stay their hearts singlehandedly, nor will they ever leave my country on my orders. What reason does a man have to continue if he is being replaced by a seemingly unstoppable Force

There's no need to engage with them in political dialogue. Stop helping them or cooperating with them at work. Ration your productivity for yourself and others who deserve it.

Just be your best version of you

Attached: EUvsUSA.png (485x983, 453K)

Doomers of the world Unite. Join the great exodus of white men. For we have been rejected from the modern world.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555453670101.jpg (1080x1081, 45K)

Take heart user.
Live as a beacon of virtue in the trying time and you example will inspire others. Hold fast to our heritage, our faith, and our kin, faltering though they are.
Things are bad and likely to get worse, but so long as we live and breath there is hope. Take heart user. Many of us are walking the same path together. Though we may not see one another or even know who each other are, take solace ulthe unity we share. Cling to your people and your faith and everything will work out in the end.
Even at the end of everything the cross shall stand defiant.

Oh I thought we were talking about fellow whites. If the case is that they are niggers just do I pay zero respect and attention to invaders to the point I publicly ignore their presence. That is all until majority of white people are conscious about the situation we are in. When the time of cleansing begins it will be done and over quickly. I keep myself mentally and physically prepared for that time when it arrives.

They rule the corporation, monthly diversity meetings, hiring quotas, they replace my friends, speak a language that insults my ears, engineer the prototypes I must manufacture for the good of the world. At what cost do we allow them to cooperate with us. A month ago they walked in and bought out 3/4 of our production lines and shipped them to foreign soil. What hope does a man have. Where can I draw hope

Fuggggg

Use the Bible to show your beliefs.. that will make them protected under religious freedom and 1st amendment grounds and if you're fired you can push some lawsuits up their ass.

Most of their retardations can be countered with Biblical explanations and verses, and it's hard for them to have a moral high ground when your authority is God/the Bible.

Attached: 1505716878950.jpg (240x325, 18K)

Your words appeal to my heart. I pray that it really all does turn out well

The US courts have regularly ruled against religious freedom in my country. I fear nothing is sacred to these people. Even the sanctity of marriage has been trampled by their tyranny

I apologise if I sound cynical, it's just that after the general reaction of my peers to yesterday's tragedy I am somewhat disheartened about my own future

>equality
is santa claus
is the tooth fairy
This is a religion. A holy war.
You better have something to believe in.

Dropping the poetic linguistics
Its cringy I know, but I have found that phrase "the cross stands defiant" or just "the cross defiant" has had a profound impact on me personally.
Youve not mentioned if you're Christian or not, but if you are I'd encourage you to spend some time in prayer meditating on it and it's meaning in relation to Christ's passion. Pray for Christ to lend you his strength. We're stronger than we think user. It's not time to give up just yet.

I understand you. It's hard to live through this shit and stay sane. You feel like you're in the fucking twilight zone when dealing with these delusional ragheads and kikes and you have little to put up against them in the culture war.

But if you wanna keep your job I'd say stay smart and try to rely on Christianity if you wanna make rebuttals. My experience is that people treat you harsher if you just put racist/nationalist/traditionalist opinions out there with only ideological justification.

I am a man of faith, however the Lord has sent me many tests recently and I feel my resolve wavering. I miss the simpler times in life

>Miss the simpler times in life.
I know that feel bro...
Stuff is needlessly complicated nowadays

I hope that your trails and tribulations are treating you well to my friend. I will continue my fight here however I know not how many have the will to do the same anymore. Perhaps as the effects of the fire fade from my mind so too will my sadness and I can begin to take steps, however small towards our strong future.

I don't pay attention to them, and I don't broadcast my own beliefs. I go to work to perform the tasks delegated to me by my employer, then at the end of the day I go home. I go to work to earn a paycheck, not to make friends. I play the role, I am friendly and engage in some uncontroversial small talk about the weather or the sports teams.

There is no hope. I hate to break it to you, but you are also going to die someday. Try to find enjoyment while you can, life is far too short to worry about what idiots say around the water cooler.