Real black history

>not a nigger

Can someone fill me in on real black history prior to the muh reparations bull shit. Things similar to the University of timbuktu.

Attached: 1550538122245.jpg (261x330, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
youtube.com/watch?v=fLhqnH0038Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nongqawuse
youtube.com/user/accessgabi/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vju7HkRK3L0
youtube.com/channel/UC12lU5ymIvSpgl8KntDQUQA/videos
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are enough resources online that it's trivial to get we wuzz pilled. Blacks in Europe, Egypt was black, African history, ties from Europe to pacific islanders and the Americas, etc.

you may as real read about the history of cats, because at least they've been domesticated

Before the whites blacks in the sub saharan africa didn't really wage war. They has something like ritual engagements, so when whites came with their guns and willingness to use them it was totally unexpected and unimaginable for them.

I don't want to spend a lot of time researching someone else's history. I would like key notes or maybe certain events or places to look into.

So were they similar to the native American Indian?

No idea

>someone else's history.
History belongs to all of us you small brained retard.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 299K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fLhqnH0038Q

>Nongqawuse (Xhosa pronunciation: [noŋ̈͡ǃawuːse]; c. 1841 – 1898) was the Xhosa prophet whose prophecies led to a millenarian movement that culminated in the Xhosa cattle-killing movement and famine of 1856-7, in what is now Eastern Cape, South Africa.

>In April 1856, 15-year old Nongqawuse and her friend Nombanda who was between the ages of 8-10 went to scare birds from her uncle's crops in the fields by the sea at the Gxara River mouth in the present day Wild Coast region of South Africa. When she returned, Nongqawuse told her uncle and guardian Mhlakaza, a Xhosa spiritualist, that she had met the spirits of three of her ancestors.[3]

>She claimed that the spirits had told her that the Xhosa people should destroy their crops and kill their cattle, the source of their wealth as well as food.

>Mhlakaza repeated the prophecy to paramount chief Sarili kaHintsa. The cattle-killing frenzy affected not only the Gcaleka, Sarili's clan, but the whole of the Xhosa nation. Historians estimate that the Gcaleka killed between 300,000 and 400,000 head of cattle. Not all Xhosa people believed Nongawuse's prophecies. A small minority, known as the amagogotya (stingy ones), refused to slaughter and neglect their crops, and this refusal was used by Nongqawuse to rationalize the failure of the prophecies over a period of fifteen months (April 1856–June 1857).[1]

>In the aftermath of the crisis, the population of British Kaffraria dropped from 105,000 to fewer than 27,000 due to the resulting famine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nongqawuse

Attached: Nongqawuse_and_Nonkosi.jpg (434x721, 224K)

The fist humans were black and developed in east central africa, near the sources of the nile. From there they spread throught africa, and later much of the world. A climactic cataclysm of some kind happened, and it caused the isolation of different peoples, which caused distinct races to arise. There was empires along that arose along the nile, that would later become kush and ancient egypt, and in the sahel, which was atlantis, but atlantis got destroyed by a natural disaster. Egypt was laterconquered by asians and europeans, Then Islam was born an acted as a tran-saharan unifying force, and at it's greatest extent conquered southern europe. After the discovery of the new world, many of blacks were sold to colonials for the purpose of developing new world agriculture. these diaspora would undergo genetic and cultural creolization and eventually go on to form new world black ethnic groups. The USA was based off of their own black populace being relegated to the bottom of an unofficial caste system, but by mid 20th century their communities and grown strong enough to become a problematic to this social order, so they were subverted, via feminism, drugs, and the promotion of degeneracy.

Attached: I.png (241x345, 30K)

Attached: gg.jpg (322x451, 16K)

Looking at right now

Saving to watch after work.

So they were destroying their own shit before wypipo. Interesting. I will definitely be looking into xhosa. I assume it's a religion or a faith.

Das rite

Attached: w1au427s1cc01.jpg (1242x1272, 117K)

Do you have a source for this or further reading?

Attached: 1519937762533.png (1111x597, 902K)

There are a million sources. I just gave the highly condensed version. It takes years of serious academic inquiry to piece everything together.

Attached: 1452439952760.png (640x1136, 649K)

Attached: 1497611384677.png (1366x906, 624K)

Attached: 1386204411350.jpg (973x1285, 282K)

There was none

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-23-48-16-107_com.android.chrome.jpg (1072x1522, 385K)

Kek

Please tell me, there are niggers that actually believe this

>be niggers
>do nothing
>be the result of evolving in the wrong direction
>arabs enslave you
>whites come along
>they give one group of niggers some guns and shit in exchange for slaves
>niggers go out and enslave rival tribes and sell them to the white traders
>work on a plantation
>be the most productive you've ever been in all eternity
>some other whites make it illegal

>be niggers
>do nothing
>be the result of evolving in the wrong direction
>whites decide to colonize land around you
>become colonial subjects
>have higher standard of living than ever before
>fight for white nations in both world wars
>achieve the most honor you've ever been able to in all eternity
>demand independence
>whites leave
>resort to uncivilized tribalism and spear throwing
>the only thing left to do is poach animals as it pays well and there are basically no laws anymore
>kill thousands of animals by throwing spears in large groups
>abandon everything the whites left you
>live like trash
>be niggers

niggers

Attached: 1508653049037.jpg (464x600, 71K)

bp

That's literally the most basic overview of Africa. THE most basic overview.

Yeah, the migration of all the negros around the world is insane and mind blowing. It's hard to condense all of that, I don't think it's even possible. There are negros talking about sunken continents their ancestors used to live on and they aren't making it up.

>Can someone fill me in on real black history prior to the muh reparations bull shit
Sure, friend!
>nigger is born
>wanders aimlessly for entire life
>takes shit that isn't theirs, gives or receives muhdik
>has more nigger kids
>fails to raise nigger kids who then wander off aimlessly to repeat cycle
>dies early
And you are here.

Attached: 1550205743616.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Attached: bait-bigone.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>There are negros talking about sunken continents their ancestors used to live on and they aren't making it up.

Attached: 1385894279446.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

>The fist humans were black
I still don't know why people claim this. Blacks evolved to what they are now from something else. And whites didn't evolve from present day blacks. If we all had a common ancestor, whatever that looked like, it wasn't modern day blacks. It's like Australian aboriginals. They evolved to adapt to their environment and turned into what they are now. Blacks are the same. And whites. Calling our common ancestors blacks is just niggers stealing more history. Go figures.

Is it possible you are a nigger after all?

Attached: realhistory.png (1131x705, 484K)

but then that becomes a question of who is and who isn't considered "black".

Attached: 27_20130415082414_2541374_medium.jpg (472x353, 41K)

Nigga you just called yourself a small-brained idiot

*Retard

It's not bait. St. Augustine and many other saints were black too.

There's archaeological evidence. The Hawaiian islands was a single body at one point, you can see underwater ruins of from helicopters. Watch these you'll learn a lot about China, Ireland(probably anyway), and island nigs.

youtube.com/user/accessgabi/videos

No I just like history.

The people of the Solomon Islands aren't "black". Melanesians are related to Australian Aboriginals and are very distinct from Sub Saharan Africans.

Because it's encoded into our genetics. And evolution doesn't exist, we were always people because you can't know if the egg or chicken came first. That said our features can change and whites did come from blacks.

>Melanesians are related to Australian Aboriginals
Some are but some aren't.

Yeah, I'm mainly interested in sub-saharan history rather than aboriginal.

Attached: 1555268787658.jpg (584x602, 84K)

"sub-shaharan" isn't really a scientific concept considering how young the sahrah dessert, it's more of a false dichotomy born of white insecurity. Phenotypes determine "blackness" seeing as what constitutes "black" peoples has by far the highest amount of genetic diversity of all the races.

>Be African.
>First Humans.
>Most time on the planet.
>Invent Slavery.
>2019, thousands of years existing, literally nothing to show for it but AIDS and some Triangles in the Desert.
>Buh Wypipo colonized.

The End.

You could say the same about whites. If you have pure black and pure white, then everyone in between will have black and white. What's your point? I'm not asking for the technical term. I'm asking about the history of legit black Africans. Not white Africans, not black Americans, but black Africans.

>"sub-shaharan" isn't really a scientific concept considering how young the sahrah dessert, it's more of a false dichotomy born of white insecurity.
Sub Saharan Africans are genetically distinct from North Africans.
>Phenotypes determine "blackness" seeing as what constitutes "black" peoples has by far the highest amount of genetic diversity of all the races.
What does that to do with comparing Sub Saharan Africans with other populations?

Unbelievable, typical nigger. Better claim that north African history, else you might have nothing but niggers beating each other with sticks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vju7HkRK3L0

youtube.com/channel/UC12lU5ymIvSpgl8KntDQUQA/videos
There's this channel but it's kind of annoying because the guy is biased. I watched him when I was looking into some of the relevant tribes like those in modern Ethiopia. Just find an interesting topic like a monarchy or a civillization or a city or a tribe then google that term.

This is very true.

SSA Africans are genetically distinct from other SSA Africans too. That's what he's trying to say, (science) frequently just lumps dozens if not hundreds of groups of people into one group which just encourages ignorance. There are a lot of people who will say the guy in this picture isn't black because he doesn't fit in some arbitrary phenotype.

Attached: big pick.jpg (342x550, 28K)

Finally, something relevant. Also, so you're saying that just because one race of blacks went through something means that all blacks now can claim that on their reparations tab whether or not it did happen in their history?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>SSA Africans are genetically distinct from other SSA Africans too.
Again that isn't relevant to my previous comment of comparing Sub Saharan Africans with Melanesians. There is far more genetic distance between Sub Saharan Africans and Melanesians than what exists between any Sub Saharan African group. Melanesians aren't "black".
>There are a lot of people who will say the guy in this picture isn't black because he doesn't fit in some arbitrary phenotype.
That guy is a native from Fiji. He's not "black". Race isn't just about skin color.

FINISH IT!

Attached: 1542938872249.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: G2.png (322x403, 22K)

North Africans are largely ancient mullattos. There is a misconception that there is a wall between the jungle and the desert. This is not the case. There is a transitional region called the sahel where mixing has gone on and continues to go on til this day, not to mention transaharan trade and exchange of people also causes alot of mixing, which is why new world mullattoes and North africans are similar in appearance. The have a similar genetic construction even if the exact components may differ.

Attached: cardi-b-offset-split-rumours-1515084196-view-0.png (620x460, 225K)

Attached: E.png (240x320, 21K)

Attached: R.png (318x498, 29K)

Black is a phenotype. Subsaharan is a geographical origin. If those niggers aren't black then neither is this nigger. By this logic nothing makes sense.

Attached: Malia-Obama-ENTITY-Instagram-thereal_maliaobama-944x720.png (1319x720, 981K)

I think you need to take a step back from the media.

>literally came from Africa
>African DNA
>look like Africans
>not black
user was right, you're really insecure.

Attached: Khomanani-Boesman-San-people-of-Kalahari-Desert.jpg (640x480, 198K)

Put me in the screen cap, REEE3EEEE

Attached: AEC4D0B9-B54F-4494-9CC1-3E04A3489BB0.jpg (798x770, 177K)

American niggers are genetically distinct from subsaharan africans. These differences have no meaning in pedestrian discourse.

>North Africans are largely ancient mullattos.
>The have a similar genetic construction even if the exact components may differ.
Proof?

The human eye does not have the ability to see that native melanesians are not "black" by your definition. If you put this guy in from tof somebody without telling them anything about the guy. They will say he is black, that's because he has the phenotypical traits that are associated with blackness. The attempt at reductionism of what it means to "black" is odd and indicative of a larger issue likely stemming from white insecurity. Pic related is "sub-saharan" does that automatically make him black or not based on your very specific definition of what constitiutes "black".

Attached: 5135877979_a208d144ab_b.jpg (683x1024, 327K)

Genetically speaking Melanesians aren't similar to Sub Saharan Africans though. Melanesian are just as distinct from Sub Saharan Africa as Asians are. They also have Denisovan ancestry, something such Sub Saharan Africans completely lack.

They "came from Africa" in the same way that Europeans and Asians come from Africa. That doesn't mean they're African in the sense of their DNA. You don't have a good understanding on race and it seems you get your information from afrocentric websites which promote pseudoscience.

His nose and lips give it away for me.

A significantly bigger misconception is the assumption that people with looks differing from your personal mental stereotypes are mixed with other races. Many North Africans(actual Africans not Arabs) are as pure as people can get and mulattos don't look anything like them, and if they do they're probably related to them.

When people like you see an African with light skin, straight hair, colored hair, or attractive features they'll think that person is mixed but that's a wild assumption with no basis in reality. The assumption they're mixed with other races only applies to models living in the first world because in the old world which people still live in, there is heritage to upkeept.

It's right on wikipedia brother. It's nothing remotely close to Europeans or Asians, they're literally cousins. Their oral traditions say they literally came from Africa.

Attached: 87664.jpg (600x450, 57K)

>American niggers are genetically distinct from subsaharan africans.
They're on average 80% Sub Saharan African, with the rest being European admixture from slave owners fucking their slaves. Not comparable to North Africans.

The guy in my pic is not the melanesian I was reffering to. He's ethiopian. The point I was trying to make was he is "sub-saharan" does that mean he is black or not. Basically if we are to have an objective discussion about what constitutes black, SSA(which is a bs classification anyway) cant exatcly equal "black".

Ok, would it be easier to classify the blacks from Africa into tribes?

>The human eye does not have the ability to see that native melanesians are not "black" by your definition.
I don't care. DNA does not lie.
>and indicative of a larger issue likely stemming from white insecurity
It's funny that you'd accuse me of insecurity when eariler in the thread you seriously said that Atlantis was real and was located in Africa.
>Pic related is "sub-saharan" does that automatically make him black or not based on your very specific definition of what constitiutes "black".
Genetically speaking Ethiopians and Somalis are more Caucasian than Negro.

>For example, east African groups, such as Ethiopians and Somalis, have great genetic resemblance to Caucasians and are clearly intermediate between sub-Saharan Africans and Caucasians [5]. The existence of such intermediate groups should not, however, overshadow the fact that the greatest genetic structure that exists in the human population occurs at the racial level.

>Most recently, Wilson et al. [2] studied 354 individuals from 8 populations deriving from Africa (Bantus, Afro-Caribbeans and Ethiopians), Europe/Mideast (Norwegians, Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians), Asia (Chinese) and Pacific Islands (Papua New Guineans). Their study was based on cluster analysis using 39 microsatellite loci. Consistent with previous studies, they obtained evidence of four clusters representing the major continental (racial) divisions described above as African, Caucasian, Asian, and Pacific Islander. The one population in their analysis that was seemingly not clearly classified on continental grounds was the Ethiopians, who clustered more into the Caucasian group. But it is known that African populations with close contact with Middle East populations, including Ethiopians and North Africans, have had significant admixture from Middle Eastern (Caucasian) groups, and are thus more closely related to Caucasians [14].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
They're still significantly negro/black however. On the other hand Melanesians show NO affinity to sub Saharan Africa.

>on average
but when we look at the range of all those in the US that fall under the black label thanks to the legacy of the one drop rule. Many are of similar genetic construction all though having different genes, and thus many do actually look north african. Black americans being west african black and anglo, and north africans being west african black and berber.

Attached: drake-french-ns.jpg (1000x634, 260K)

Give me a source which shows that they're genetically similar to Sub Saharan Africans.

North Africans aren't mulattoes. Whether you think they look similar or not isn't relevant.

Come back when you know the definitons of the word phenotype and genetic. "Black" is a phenotypical descriptive term. Not a genetic one.

The two niggers in the photo are not genetically subsaharan either. AT ALL. 0% This means they are not black?

Attached: jarawa-tribe.jpg (886x625, 73K)

There genetics say they are mr. genes are everything.

pic related is a "north african"

Attached: 5bb7d85f250000cf003a04c9.jpg (628x314, 55K)

Subsaharan africans are 100% subsaharan african.

Attached: 28E403AB-4BB8-414B-A461-C182E180C220.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Atlantis was real and was located in Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM&t
You have to remember the Egyptians were the source of Atlantis, they said their ancestors came from there and that Egypt was just a colony.

They probably aren't genetically similar because they've been seperated for so long. But they came from Africa and that's what we're talking about. You're trying to get yourself caught in something that doesn't matter, genes change but that doesn't erase migration paths or ancestry.

According to those who like grasping at straws, they're white or something lol.

Attached: 97760b04ed.jpg (426x640, 56K)

How "black" is commonly used refers to Sub Saharan Africans. You're being disingenuous.

Disingenuous? Answer the question. Are those two niggers black?

>How "black" is commonly used refers to Sub Saharan Africans.
Black is used to describe black skinned people. The only time you can logically argue that a black person isn't black is when they have straight hair, like Dravidians or whatever transitionary people between races.

You're the one being disingenuous by arbitrarily changing definitions to suit your clearly insecure narrative.

Attached: china1.jpg (400x266, 32K)

No. They have black skin but they're not Africans.

>Recent studies of mtDNA from archive materials further suggest that the Andamaneseare more closely related to other Asians than to modern day Africans (Endicott et al. 2003;Thangaraj et al. 2003).

>"Molecular Relatedness of The Aboriginal Groups of Andaman and Nicobar Islands with Similar Ethnic Populations"

There are plenty of people from North East Asian which have skin tones which are just as pale or paler than the average European. Are these people "white"?

spbp

Dumb fuck. I already know who and what they are. This is why I presented them to you. So for clarity, what you are saying to me is that the 2 niggers presented in this photo are not black? This is a yes or no question. A yes or no answer will suffice.

Attached: ce57006c8f8d6b28f93b79237959fa70.jpg (760x506, 43K)

>to suit your clearly insecure narrative.
What a bizarre accusation. Can you explain what you think my motivation is in this regard? Why would anyone care if negros try to we wuz about Melanesians, other than it being factually incorrect?

I can't tell without knowing what part of the world they're from.

No they aren't because they don't have any European features such as blue eyes, blonde hair, long faces, sharp noses, wide eyes, tall stature, etc. It's not hard to classify humans, the problem is that you're not trying to be logical about it.

Why are you so disingenuous? It's like you're trying to look like an idiot.

These are 2 more representatives of the Jarawa tribe of the Andaman and the Nicobar Islands.

The people you're trying to claim have affinity with Sub Saharan Africans are more genetically similar to Asians.
You simply don't know what you're talking about. You have a poor understanding on the concept of race.

They have black skin but they're not "black", in the same way that plenty of North East Asians have white skin but are not "white". Understand?

Well OP African history is actually a pretty broad topic, many people have already linked you to embarrassing/hilarious parts so I'll try to give you some real African history in a more positive direction.

>Nubia
a historically black kingdom of pyramid builders in Sudan. They were the ones who conquered Egypt for awhile leading to "WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ!" dynasties.
>Ethiopia/Abysinnia
There are several important Ethiopian empires throughout history, the Solomonic dynasty claims descent from the Biblical king Solomon, emphasis on "claims" (we wuz Jews!) but they did rule Ethiopia from the 1200s until the 1970s when they got killed by commies. Pretty much the only Africans to successfully defend their nation from Europeans during the colonial era.
>Malinese
West Africans with lots of gold, mostly known for being rich and included in the Civ games.
>Kongo
a kingdom in southwest Africa that had advanced technology and organization for the area.
>Chad
Chad is a terrible country that I like to talk about because they defeated Libya's soviet equipped and trained army using mad max tactics and old toyotas. By far the greatest moment in black history and completely ignored even by the WE WUZ crowd.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Attached: mad blax.jpg (300x199, 20K)

And yet they're black people. What does that tell you logically? Are you even capable of logical thought?

Attached: de8.jpg (400x320, 19K)

They're literally more related to Asians than they are to Sub Saharan Africans. You live in Canada yet you deny that the term "black" is used to refer to Sub Saharan Africans. You're being disingenuous.

>Not Black
Welcome to bizzaro world.
Fucking retard. KYS.

Attached: 0079736632.jpg (950x998, 227K)

It's almost as if race is more than just skin color.

>the term "black" is used to refer to Sub Saharan Africans
The absolute state of an idiot in damage control.

And I see you truly are incapable of logical thought. Amazing. This is the new world.

They are not related to subsahran africans at all. 0%. No relation whatsoever. What is that supposed to mean? That they are not black?

The Chad Chads vs. the Virgin Wakandans