Donald Trump says Wages Are ‘Too High’

>Donald Trump says Wages Are ‘Too High’

>“Our taxes are too high. Our wages are too high. We have to compete with other countries.”

Does he have a point Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (478x368, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanprogressaction.org/progress-reports/trump-wages-high/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E90tAfW4w
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-02/trump-says-dollar-too-strong-swipes-at-fed-for-raising-rates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he posts without a link
go back.

americanprogressaction.org/progress-reports/trump-wages-high/

Back to leftypol you retard

I don't use leftypol.
Do you agree with him that our wages are too high user?

you had more credibility without the link.

I trust him on this one

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (543x550, 55K)

This is why we need the highest levels of legal immigration ever. It will drive down wages :^)

>open link
>claim trump said x with no source
why dont you just od ready

It would be more accurate to say that our cost of living is too high

>what is google
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E90tAfW4w

That's an excellent point, we need wages to be as low as possible, maybe even 0.

No our cost of living isn't high enough user, we need more debt and lower wages.

How can we afford to send money to our greatest ally with wages this high? We all have to make sacrifices for Israel. That's the price and parcel of being a goyim.

>Trumptards can't use google

How retarded are you MIGApedes?

He has a point... but wages are high because cost of living is high. Question is, how do we roll back cost of living to compete with Mexico?

Not retarded enough to not understand that the burden of proof belongs to the person making the claim.

Attached: 1555207937570.png (516x488, 80K)

If modest family homes aren't worth 6 gorillion dollars by the end of the decade, boomers won't be able to retire comfortably and that's a terrible thing

TODDGANG 2020
2000 IS MORE THAN 1000

>never heard of fact checking

Typical retarded MiGApede.

>americanprogressaction.org

Of course a memeflag would cite this unironically.

If taxes werent so high i wouldnt need such a large wage. Makes sense

And a govt issued gf!

Attached: E036507C-3CC3-4996-A013-149F31108CD7.jpg (1024x598, 222K)

High wages in the west are what allow expensive products like graphics cards, TVs, cars etc to be sold to poor shits in foreign countries.
We pick up the majority of the bill.

Attached: enochcontem.jpg (300x285, 27K)

Can I get a 4d gf?

Fact checking is for fags.

Fuck Trump and fuck Trump people

it's true. Lowering taxes means companies have to pay you less for the same disposable income. Lower wages lead to cheaper products and you can export more.

>I’m poor because my wages are too high

And what about the video of Trump saying it himself?

hight wages mean nothing when all the products are super expensive because of taxes

Are products 'super expensive'?

depends on the product and where you live.
but you should not just look at your paycheck and brag about a big number. What qualitiy of living you get is important and taxes play a huge role in this.
>>I’m poor because my wages are too high
is absolutely possible.

Yes but a lot of products are already relatively cheap in America, food and basic things are 'cheap' but that doesn't mean people don't struggle with bills and such.

what the fuck

>crickets from team /ptg/
we slave labor now we gonna beat the mexicans at their own game senpai. hail corporations, remember to just be good

Attached: 8A501E10-CD09-45EE-B2FF-DE491F5B9B27.jpg (709x765, 67K)

This, we're gonna become Mexico and China at the same time to show them how it's done.

i wish the american progress people wouldn’t say it would benefit “people at the top and republican donors” as if democrats are not financed by the same people and corporations, but otherwise the memeflag has a point. why didn’t we listen to what trump was saying? maybe that’s why they ran hillary. maybe they’re all ten steps ahead of us again and we’re just as plebeian as reddit. never mind let’s just get back to developing theories about evil bad muslims setting our monument to christcuck semitic conquest on fire.

Attached: 47E15336-39D2-4850-A543-972ED1C6B6E8.jpg (305x320, 20K)

Well he's the president after all

random bullshit photo with random text and quotes with no context. go fuck yourself you memeflaggot

Daily reminder that DJT will unironically be the greatest president to ever serve. If HRC had won we would be WWIII status already. He is saving us from illuminati satanists. Tell me Cathy O brien was lying you jealous sand nigger, kike, nigger fucks. nobody likes you and soon nobdy will give a shit about your agendas.

Attached: 0cf4c303bd9e794b3036845c9b6a4bac.png (1045x672, 722K)

Yeah I'm sure it was an accident that a building that survived 2 world wars and 800 years just happened to burn down before macron was supposed to make peace with the yellow vests and only 7 years after inviting an invasion of jealous, nasty inbred sand niggers.

>Irrelevant babble
Are wages too high or not?

Attached: wagies btfo.jpg (409x409, 42K)

>Americanprogressaction.com

Attached: 1554902933789.gif (498x358, 1.39M)

>americanprogressaction.org
nigger r u serious?

Attached: degenerate todd.jpg (406x609, 103K)

I pay 30% taxes. If you cut my taxes in half and lower my pay by 15%, nothing about my life changes.

If he did say that, I wouid assume he meant "our minimum wages are too high" which is a basic conservative idea.

>15$’s an hour to flip burgers
Yeah, he’s got a point

>Pretending to not see the vid

Yes, making the whole country into wageslaves to compete with China is a long standing conservative platform.

high minimum wages force employers to reduce their staff, makes low skilled people unable to find a job, and encourages the hiring of illegal immigrants.

You don't make it here , you don't sell it here.

the only way to budge this dynamic is to end section 8. section 8 forces high rents; high rents put pressure on wages; thus decreasing discretionary spending.
ending section 8 would be the biggest boon to the working man imaginable. but he won't do it -- too many boomers are renting properties to junkies on welfare. they would kvetch endlessly. also trump cares more about 'inner city yutes' than anything else. he thinks he's going to get 90% of the black vote, and it's therefore necessary to betray those who voted for him. plus he'd never defy the NAR.
but look on the brightside, lads. while his buddies at mar a lago got multi-million dollar tax breaks, you got 20 dollars a month!!!
that means you can buy an extra coke at the convenience store every third day.

based and redpilled.

>union niggers in detroit working for ford getting paid $40/hour to put the same 30 7mm hex head bolts in all day with a torque limited impact aren't overpaid

lmao fuck unions and fuck you

>implying they sell to those other places at a loss
If they were not making a profit they just wouldnt sell it at all. If you want to see how much something actually costs look at the cheapest you can get it anywhere on the planet. It costs a little less than that.

By strengthening the currency.
Because if you can buy more with your dollar, you don't need to earn as much.

So many fucking retards don't understand this.

>lmao fuck unions and fuck you
So true, we need Americans working on 1 dollar or less per day so we can compete.

But we have so many pundits that just want interest rates to be high, causing inflation, lowering the value of the dollar.
Interest rates should be ZERO, inflation should be ZERO. Otherwise it is usury and theft.

He donates his presidential salary every quarter. He literally earn $0 a year as US president. How are you going to argue wages with a man who makes $0 a year? You're clearly earning more than he is, so he may in fact have a point that you're slightly overpaid.

Attached: 6o53w278190526389.jpg (600x406, 26K)

You are so full of shit, and a retard to boot.

>How are you going to argue wages with a man who makes $0 a year?
>Americans should be paid 1 dollar a day
>Because billionaire Trump doesn't take his Presidential salary

Attached: american 2.png (896x716, 71K)

>Wahhhh

Attached: Trump con.jpg (702x642, 118K)

argue against my point faggot

Hey anons. ... Do you wanna an extra $1000/month?

Attached: Andrew Yang.jpg (400x400, 21K)

How's the weather in Canada?

Attached: 1555125111187.gif (500x500, 97K)

>$8 a hour
>wages are too high
is he redpilled?

Jesus OP if you’re going to shill, take some time to learn how to do it better.

Not from the (((Government))), no.

nice source nigggerrrrr

Trump doesn't agree with you!

>Trump Says Dollar Too Strong
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-02/trump-says-dollar-too-strong-swipes-at-fed-for-raising-rates

And the dollar is pretty strong right now. Which isn't such a good thing because it can restrict trade. So I agree with Trump here. You're wrong though.

his point is you're gonna compete with chinaon slave labour

He definitely has a point.
$15/hr is rediculous for a burger flipper. Minimum wage is not a life goal. Want to get paid more? Get a better job!
Fast food and Walmart are not career jobs.
Janitors in supermarkets and Walmart are being replaced by robots already. Cashiers by touch screens. Forcing companies to pay more will only get people fired.

Trump is a globalist

Fuck off Commie faggot.

Attached: 1531816810052.jpg (480x495, 62K)

Wages at 0 is slavery
>Wrong party, Juan

Attached: 2cncql.jpg (500x506, 153K)

Remember when boomers would tell you they could buy a candy bar for a penny? That's why they could afford to buy a house and have a family with only one source of income. Because the dollar was worth more. The dollar has lost 99% of its value since the federal reserve got control.

Attached: USNotes.jpg (811x808, 263K)

>*crack*
>*hissssss*
>*sip*
>Yep. Those younglings are making too much money. When I was their age made 75¢ an hour and a chocolate bar was 25¢. Those were the days.

>"""Salary""""- 8/hr and no benefits.

What a terrible comic in every regard. It's a strawman stacked on top of an underlying just world fallacy.

omg this fucking civnat boomer. does he think he's actually saving anything?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.gif (384x384, 453K)

both parties support that, and that's a BAD thing

>Sent to training at my expense

The rest is accurate but fucking LOL at that. Nobody wants to train workers.

No, Donald,...rents are too high. Kill the landlords

Attached: trump-burger-king.jpg (960x741, 124K)

Imagine if you could hire a girlfriend for less than a dollar a day, I bet you would love that...
What's that?
No girl would ever do that for so little money?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .....

I wonder if the same rule applies to other professions.....

About a billion people in the Far East and India prove you wrong, they're doing jobs that used to be done by Americans for a dollar a day now, and as a result you have the rust belt, and it's only getting worse.

So when Trump says 'wages are too high, we need to compete' that's what he means.
Coast to coast sweatshop labor!

>About a billion people in the Far East and India prove you wrong
I don't live in the far East or India.
You're an idiot if you think people in America will ever work for coolie wages, barring global economic collapse, people will not work for a wage that they cannot sustain themselves on.

then why have wages that cannot sustain you in the first. place?

I'm curious how he thinks he represents lower middle class America? They don't want to hear this BS. Yang or Bernie have a chance if he doesn't control his mouth or tweets, people don't even look at his elitist policy. We've been had, anons.

No. If you look at it from the perspective of how 3rd world countries can produce shit for cheaper because of lower wages, it might make sense, but it's looking at it from the wrong prospective. If our wages were higher, people could afford more expensive things produced in 1st world countries. But that's the opposite of how it's currently working. Constant inflation has caused our wages value to lower, and raises haven't kept up. Yet quality of life is still high because despite our crappy wages, we benefit from even cheaper shit made in 3rd world countries. He saw this phenomenon and thought "lower wages is the answer to fixing this problem of outsourced production and trade deficit, if our wages were lower, our companies could produce stuff for cheaper". I can only imagine some Jew adviser loved that idea.

Wage costs shouldn't be the first thing one goes to when trying to determine what to do about higher production costs in the 1st world, it should be the last. There are a plethora of things that are effecting it. Global economies were a mistake.

Zion Don strikes again and makes israeli tax tremble

Attached: 8b62408eb5292113a6693d7930de97f6.jpg (564x564, 69K)