OH NO THAT SUCKS!!

OH NO THAT SUCKS!!
cnn.com/2019/04/16/politics/ice-deports-husband-of-dead-veteran/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-173523_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 283K)

>husband of a soldier that died in combat
>husband
wut?

female soldier

We prefer our soldiers alive, gtfo!

King judge brought him back. I fucking hate the military at this point.

She did more for this country than your neckbeard NEET ass ever will

Die for Israel?

I agree with this

>female soldier
>combat role
what?

Not cool, ice.

Attached: carlos.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Articles says point-blank that he failed to show-up for a hearing and that, ultimately, led to his deportation. Sucks but I will point this out; if he married an American citizen, he would have citizenship. The inly way this could have happened is if his now-deceased wife was serving but not yet a citizen herself or if they never bothered to take steps to legally have his citizenship made officially. At no point was this mean old ICE picking on brown people. It was a person who failed to do anything to ensure his legal status despite multiple opportunities snd, as a result, was deported. He is back in the US now and I'll bet money that he still fails to do what is required and ends up deported again.

Weak

none of these soldiers did anything for the US. they died for the fucking kikes, dumbass

Based latin x died defending heroin fields
Can YOU say the same

a spic died and another spic got deported, this doesn't suck at all

boo, hoo, your wife dead in combat. She's no war hero. Ask Trump

Evidently not enough

Attached: 1525712164574.png (756x768, 131K)

>they died for the fucking kikes, dumbass

Attached: Bolsonaropuppet.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Good.
He didn't earn his stay here.
GTFO. Freeride over.

Like that invalidates his point!

>Expecting Brown people to follow through in a process
Fucking Bigot

I'm not here bragging that pocket is jerking off to jews. also I'm not in duty dying for (((them))) either. and if anything, we would be both dying for the kikes

I cannot wait for the draft. 30plb neckbeards will be sent to the front lines to block bullets and you will surrounded by sandniggers

Attached: 1553825259953.png (737x866, 284K)

more proof that it's literally fucking impossible to deport anyone in this shitty country. ICE gets a lot of shit from the media for being mean to illegals, but in reality they are gigantic faggots. They give these "stays" on deportations for years, so long as the illegal just comes in for their monthly check in. They know these people are here illegally, but instead of kicking them out, they just set up monthly hang outs to chat and see how everything is going while they are here illegally.