Swamp status: DRAINED

Swamp status: DRAINED

Attached: swamp.jpg (828x909, 65K)

We already know (((they))) run the government. This isn't news. Why do you think this board advocates for a race war?

More drained than if Hillary were POTUS.

this, plus OP's picture is propaganda (lies) made to demoralize righties and discourage faith in Trump.

>TAKEOVER
>not "changing of the guard"

Fucking kike propaganda pretending anything is different or like voting actually matters.

Attached: hillary-clinton-remained-silent-as-walmart-fought-unions.png (1038x622, 510K)

So you'd rather have career politicians working for government? or lifetime government employees?

It's the same. We have no friends in the White House. They will never help the working man or the common American.

Attached: IMG_1218.jpg (750x826, 79K)

Wilbur Ross (commerce) is based. So I doubt the rest of your list.

Because it's full of shills and glowied who want to push us over the edge one by one so they can take down this board without releasing the largest autistic violent spergout against circs the world has ever seen?

And how do we fix this?

There is no solution for America, your two-candidate system is far too controlled to ever make a difference, here anyone can create a party and we made a new NatSoc one, it became the #1 largest party literally immediately and is only growing more, I'm afraid this can't ever happen with only 2 candidates with 2 (((parties))), ours are also very controlled but anyone can join the game and win (like /we/ just did)

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-123502_Instagram.jpg (720x1480, 358K)

> Trump cuts taxes
> Trump largely responsible for a massive number of new jobs available in the US

Tell me how that does not help the working man, as your ShareBlue/Democrat shill-ass is saying in a coordinated effort to make Trump look bad in a place that helped to get him elected in 2016 in the hopes that they will turn on him in 2020, you fucking queer, faggot cunt. You've been exposed. Leave. You will not make an impact here.

Yeah but Louise Linton is fucking hot so I can deal with mnuchie

Based. I’d rather business men than phony fucks runs our country. At least we know they’re cutthroat upfront.

lol I voted for trump dingus. My tax return was underwhelming and the new jobs went largely to h1-b visas. He will likely win 2020 but it won't matter. America has already been sold out from underneath us.

Attached: IMG_1135.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>corporate takeover
>implying it wasn't always run by corporations
>implying non-corporate politicians actually care about you
Doesn't matter what your system is. There will always be people at the top to rule and people at the bottom to be ruled.

It was sold before you were born, same here.
A girl literaly sent me her leftist indoctrination assignments today, they're all about African Americans and equality in US as if that's at all relevant here... the circles didn't bother to do more than translate their indoctrinatory (((education "material"))), it's insane

rich people =/= swamp

>everyone is shareblue
Gee, it’s like people wish he would actually start doing the shit he ran his campaign on instead of sitting around with his thumb up his ass.

Honestly perhaps after re-election he will, but before then no way, he needs to secure it before giving (((them))) ammo and that's only if he's playing '*D Chess'

>its the corporations
Wrong! It's the jews! An their grasp is already firm! bar dual citizens from holding elected official seats!

An democrats are going to fix this by putting their own oil lobbyists in charge and shutting up about it.