YANG GANG

Attached: hpihoh2djns21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMsusUHKya4
youtube.com/watch?v=O3R7FtdkYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QBgsteKp4I8&t=858s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are people throwing their money away he is literally polling at 1% lol

Just imagine a Sanders/Yang ticket and how beautiful that would be

3% and rising

how retarded is the average libtard jesus, yang and bernie jajajajajajajajajaja

its too easy for trump

A better question is why are people throwing their money at a candidate who's supposed to be paying them?

Methinks some fraud is afoot.

>trusting polls

If he managed to raise this much funs you really think he has such a low voting score??? use your brain Jude.

Trump would lose against Bernie. Drumpfkins are scared shitless

Attached: 1555427030748.jpg (720x835, 105K)

FAKE NEWS
FAKE POLLS
YANG GANG 2020

Shut the FUCK up boomer, and give me my motherfucking money!!

The ONLY person running on the democrat side that I unironically want to win is Mommy Tulsi.

Afraid?

To hell with that anti-white chink and to hell with you.

be he's the least crazy one

WE YANG GANG WE YANG GANG WE YANG WE YANGIN WE LIVE BY WE LAUGH BY
WE LOVE BY WE YANGIN

>Trump would lose against Bernie
Funniest shit I've read here all day. Bernie fans are literally subhuman retards who think their vocal support of being the loudest idiots means they're in the majority. If only they knew.

can you read the graph? It's percent of contributions from small donors.
All this is saying is that 81% of yang's donors are giving less than $200

Trump is pretty much guaranteed to lose because he can't take the midwest and rust belt again. Bernie would smoke him, but he would even lose to idiots like Harris or buttgag

He might not even run, since his internal polling is very likely showing that he has no chance. Instead he will just say some shit like "I finished all my work in only one term, promises made promises kept MAGA" and then retire to Israel.

>3%

Wow, Jeb territory.

And "rising"? Julián Castro rose from 0% to 3%, he's "surging" more than Yang is.

Bernie is out-polling Trump in the midwest and rust belt by double digit margins.

all of those numbers are 100% bullshit. The media accepted Yang's reported numbers even after it was discovered his dev was just using a client side Javascript minute counter.
Every minute = $1
but when he reached his goal exactly as predicted , 1 dollar per minute, the media ran with it anyway

Yeah the midwest wants some commie jew that did not even have a job until he was 40.

Sounds legit.

Lads make it happen. I can literally live off of this without ever working again especially since my stock portfolio already covers most of my expenses.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Yang is unironically the best candidate out of the bunch. My state has open primary so I'll be voting for him, then Trump in the general.

How the fuck can you possibly think this?

That 1k will be eaten away by inflation in a very short time, you think your precious government is going to keep up?

Choke to fucking death on your next meal.

How the fuck do you figure?

You must be asian...

>that did not even have a job until he was 40
Lies
>After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he initially worked at a variety of jobs, including Head Start teacher, psychiatric aide, and carpenter.[29] In 1968, Sanders moved to Vermont because he had been "captivated by rural life." After his arrival there he worked as a carpenter,[31] filmmaker, and writer[46] who created and sold "radical film strips" and other educational materials to schools.[47] He also wrote several articles for the alternative publication The Vermont Freeman.[48]

They're getting desperate folks

Attached: 1555115968260.jpg (846x571, 122K)

And over here we have the leftie shill who wants us to destroy our culture and race for money.

lol the two top gib givers are getting all the gib receivers gibs money

2016 was about trying to destroy the establishment. 2020 will be working people vs. freeloaders

Attached: 1416796276124.gif (357x281, 2.99M)

>out-polling Trump
Where have I heard this before? Also
>bernie small donations
Are they all doing that "match my donation" shit on reddit again?

Attached: 1459891506769.jpg (1600x1940, 658K)

There are more freeloaders, they are going to win.
Why do you think muh free stuff faggots are in the lead?

All of you are fucking retarded shills and need to rethink your lives.

>Bernie fans are literally subhuman retards
sounds like a perfect match for trump voters

Attached: trumpsupporterIRL.jpg (1200x900, 320K)

Shut the FUCK up boomer, and hand over that fucking money!!
Niggers get theirs, spics get theirs, chinks get theirs. Whites? Nah. Fuck that you don't get shit???
That's what you support? I guess its OK if that money goes to Israel though.

F U C K Y O U B O O M E R
GIVE ME MY MOTHER FUCKING MONEY!!!!

>BASED LEFTIE JEW GUYZ, THATS EHY WE SHOULD HAVE ALL WHITE PEOPLE KILLED
You shills really are retarded.

Time to hand over your money, boomer

get a job, nigger

uh oh looks like someone needs to go back to their r/the_donal hugbox

Bernie is a sweaty hunchbacked kike whose only attention comes from promising free shit. Truly the subhuman candidate. Kill yourself, poorfag leftist.

Attached: 1522720247035.gif (480x270, 926K)

>everyone who opposes me is a boomer
I love how that’s the only faggy insult you can come up with. You shills really are scared of actual quality threads.

How about stop being a nigger and get a job?

Get your money taken(by me, and the government). Feel the rage, jew boy. All those dollars going to U.S citizens, and not Israel.

Womp womp. Whiny kike.

>y-you’re a Redditor
Let’s be honest, you probably go onto Reddit all the time and say how much you troll le ebil Nazis on r/latestagecapitalism and r/politics.

>He doesn't wanna be 1k richer every month

Fucking retard and you seriously think the inflation happens overnight? Even if it does happens it will lead for more outsiders to spend in our Country. It's a win win situation.

based and yangpilled

Attached: DTI20.jpg (580x454, 91K)

>you seriously think the inflation happens overnight

Yes, when everyone is just given 1k.

>hides behind a memeflag
Show your real flag.

UP IN DA CLUB

Attached: 1537787722541.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

cry some more fag I hope Bernie puts you in a work camp lol

Attached: trumpsafespace.jpg (600x579, 118K)

Attached: yang american spurdo.png (680x493, 210K)

>niggers get welfare
>spics get welfare
>israel gets 38 billion twice a year

So where is the inflation right now kike boy? You getting scared yet? We're coming for your wallet.

Attached: 1555285597752.jpg (947x1016, 209K)

>vote for Chink Bernie and his anti-white policies

Nah, I'm not a low T, low IQ faggot like you.
Don't forget to sage astroturfing threads, lads.

Attached: 1553090448495.png (1161x769, 126K)

>So where is the inflation right now kike boy?

If you bought food for yourself instead of relying only on tendies your mom buys you would see it very clearly.

This

>U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion Federal deficits are now expected to average $1.2 trillion, or 4.4 percent of gross domestic product — far higher than the average over the past 50 years. Feb 13, 2019

Imagine thinking $1000 will impact this insane, made up number at this point fucking LOOOOOOOOOOL. The jew actually cries in pain, when you strike his golden calf and pick crops from his slave maintained fields (the usa)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

GIMMIE MY 1000$ AN FUCK OFF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Attached: YangBang.jpg (1200x660, 81K)

>guns are more deadly than cars
epic meme

buttigieg is the puppet of the megajews.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMsusUHKya4

Attached: 1539907725528.png (919x234, 64K)

why wouldn't you just vote for Bernie he'll give everyone welfare and he actually opposes Israel?

You need to be given something alright..

Guys don't you think it would be so much better to live in the U.S.A if all our tax dollars went to Israel and none of it was ever spent on the U.S or its citizens?

This is literally every Trump supporter/YangGang Hater. A bunch of boomers and jews panicking as people awaken to the truth, awaken to the robbery they have suffered.

Shut the FUCK up boomer, and give me my 1000$!!!

Ooga booga indeed, my negro friend.

Attached: 1555451911241.gif (300x300, 1.79M)

>the jew will oppose his people.

>bernie
>opposes Israel

He's a dual nationalist. He will always have a home in Israel to flee to. You and I do not!
I repeat! Shut the FUCK up boomer kike, give me my mother fucking money!!

NO REFUNDS 2020

Attached: reddit-pickle-dab-black-lives-matter.png (1200x1200, 91K)

It's your Tax Dollars!! In 2020, you get to take it back. RISE UP!

That's a poll of 1000 people you literal retard.
Does somebody have to explain to you why you're mentally ill?

>we asked 100 people outside of UC Berkeley about the border. 99 people said borders shouldn't Exsist..

Welp, the poll says it, it must be true

Kys

Attached: AE7502F7-902B-4FF8-98BF-32E1AD0A4EAF.png (700x511, 466K)

no, Bernie does not have dual citizenship. idk why you think that. Also he was the only candidate that didn't speak at AIPAC in 2016. Meanwhile yang tweets pro-military and pro-Israel stuff all the time, and also lots of stuff about how great immigration and diversity are

And I know you already know that, but Yang shills are autistic NEETs who shill for losing candidates in place of a personality. Sad

TL:DR - I'm not going to debate you. I'm not going to listen to you. If you do not support me, and my quest for 1000$ than you're sniveling kike asshole.

Go back to Israel nigger.

Attached: 15F0B1C8-2650-4BA4-8397-B8DB3ADCCA18.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

Please stop responding to him. He wants replies and is a /ptg/ boomer

Unrelated, but my captcha was a woman who sounds like AOC saying “getting some nectar” could it have been her

For the last time, the left can't meme!

Attached: th-2.jpg (474x470, 26K)

Attached: 1551915916779.png (1596x576, 142K)

DEATH TO DISCORD!!!

DISCORD MUST DIE!!!

Attached: yangchink.jpg (477x468, 130K)

>"n-no u da kikelover"
>"also plz vote for the anti-white commie chink so I can have some gibs"

Sure, Tyrone, sure.

Attached: 1553024220586.png (625x579, 134K)

Nice. Saved.

The Yang Gang's Safe Space is Discord

>anti-white
>anti-gun
>open borders
>social credit system

Yang is a turbo communist & his "movement" is inorganic and paid for, with forced memes

all of that money combined doesn't equal trump's fundraising, btfo

>no goy vote for Hillary she's got the big polls

> If you do not support me, and my quest for 1000$ than you're sniveling kike asshole.
but that's my whole point. If you want money from the government Bernie will objectively give you more in the long run. Federal jobs guarantee vs. $12,000 a year its not a hard question.

Why are Yang shills such autists?

Go Back To Fucking Discord!

DISCORD TRANNIES, MORE LIKE DISCORD PEDO COMMIES!!!

This is what Discord really is: youtube.com/watch?v=O3R7FtdkYjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QBgsteKp4I8&t=858s

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

He is going to win, and when he wins you better buy yourself a gasmask Kike. You know that Yang will gas you, and this is why you shill against him.

Attached: yang.jpg (900x516, 80K)

Gas The Discord Trannies, Discord Pedos, and Discord Commies

>Trump - Has never mentioned his white base not even once, EVER.
>Trump - Worse track record than Obama on guns *breaks a campaign promise* oops lol
>Trump "Largest numbers ever, let them in" Also Trump "We're going to flood blue states with illegals so they can fleet to red states and turn them blue"

Trump is literal SHIT. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. Israel first. America last! SAD!! How about, give me my mother fucking money!!!

If we cut 10% of the US military budget we would cover all the cost that every candidate proposed. America would also still maintain their 3x larger military than any other country

Sanders is a jew slave kike nosed dual citizen slime ball. Fuck off you retarded Trump supporter, you aren't fooling anyone.

Vote for Jeb Bush

Jobs guarantee doesn't help students, mothers, and people who already have a job nor are those jobs transferable.

I invested $5 in yang’s campaign and can’t wait for the $1000 payout.

> Gabbard 55%

Fellow Yang Ganges, Tulsi is to high in this metric. Let's sabotage her campaign by all giving her $201 and driving her 55% lower and lower.

That'll show mommy!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 1.7M)

Cry harder jew slave. If I'm going to live in a vassal state of Israel, they are going to pay me 1000$ a month and enjoy it.

>flag
>"we"

Attached: 1551532333384.png (685x361, 108K)

>ooga booga-ing intensifies

Kek.

Discord Sucks!

Go Suck Yang's Wang

Gang gang

His momentum is building

Note the plebit spacing. Off with you MIGAtards, begin.

Attached: 0CB11630-B4CE-4461-847E-B9B530B92C77.png (800x480, 189K)

>"His momentum is building"

Chink Bernie Can Still Win: HERE'S HOW

Attached: 1553070421284.jpg (680x384, 46K)