Do whites ever form ghettos?

Or is it just a nigger thing that I wouldn’t understand?

Attached: EC14110E-85C1-4417-9AD8-0FEB29344D43.jpg (650x433, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Hs95TBBAGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn’t Russia like a big white ghetto?

Yes. Jewish whites.

>Do whites ever form ghettos?
Yeah. In Eastern Europe and Appalachia for example.

They're called gated communities

Yes in Eastern Europe, but they're white niggers

Attached: moscow.jpg (720x478, 154K)

youtu.be/4Hs95TBBAGg
Not really ghetto

Trailer parks/ poor neighborhoods, but even then in my understanding most of the people who live in these still work for a living

It's called a surburb

Blacks are different.
They don’t understand property, they are unwilling to put money into maintenance so their properties turn to shit.
Spending money on maintenance is not a fun way to spend money. Buying a purple car with thumping bass is fun, so guess which one they choose.
But a purple car is not an investment that creates wealth. Property is.
Just one of the many reasons niggers will always be poor.

Yeah, it's called Ireland

You should read how white factory workers in america lived in the 19th century.

Appalachia is NOT made of ghettos. It's just fairly rural.

Reminder: Places like Appalachia and Poland have some of the lowest crime/murder rates in the world, despite being poor.

The same cannot be said for African ghettos, which are notoriously violent.

>eastern Europe
>white

Their entire countries are shitholes, not just isolated areas like you’ll see in America. You can blame communism for that, not just them having their way with their living space.

the average redneck is ten times the person a ghetto nigger or spick is.

Every see one of pic related, op?

Attached: Huron-Trailer-Park-06102016-b-jpg.jpg (400x224, 22K)

Yes. Any group, any race can fall into a ghetto. Liberals are correct about this.

However, only some groups have ever been capable or creating, building, maintaining high living standards and a middle class. Liberals get this part dead wrong.

Some urban spots, yes. Rural poor areas are not ghettos. Rural areas and villages are just a simpler way of life.

Attached: mmmm diversity.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

There's small poor white towns out there that are shitholes by white standards

Sure, whites can live in ghettos, but they’ll never be the ones to form it, or be the dominant ethnic group there.

Attached: 7C6BB12E-CBC2-4E8C-81EE-AB1991015216.jpg (176x257, 11K)

Yes, of course, sometimes, but nigs are overwhelmingly the true masters of this craft. The absolute bottom tier dregs of white society are perhaps very slightly below average by nog standards.

>White
>America
Yikes

Yes. They are called America now.

Ghettos exist because of niggers.

Attached: Liberalism.webm (314x472, 2.88M)

/thread

interesting. thanks for posting

True. Niggers are only interested in instant gratification.

It’s called a trailer park.

This isn't bad at all, there is no trash, someone probably hasn't coated the main staircase in years of literal shit and mold. The trailer park is far from the squalor you'd see in generally any major American city. Many are probably even employed and have good hygiene. None of this is a Ghetto, I think those genes that make ghettos possible got genocided out of actual white people over the centuries.

Trailer parks you stupid fuck

White ghettos are trailer parks.

KEK

>builds his own shit
>hunts for himself
>cares for animals
>doesn't ask for handouts

But for some reason they understand the idea of investment and profit when it comes to slinging crack rocks.

Compare what you see in a common trailer park with what you see in cities here. It is not a ghetto. There is no equivalency to be had on a civic level. Like I said, I think it all got purged out of white people.

Ever seen pictures of Appalachia areas of the US? What about rural Alabama?

t. I'm a racist asshole that thinks "niggers" are all brown skinned

Attached: 1474900127283.jpg (640x624, 72K)

Further proof. Low IQ, semi-literate, generally not-clean and so hokey that it's cringey at multiple points. But he's absolutely full of character and creativity, he holds his pride above anything else and fucking hates social fragility, he has his own sense of order. It's inborn bros. This is white "trash".

>white ghettos
>someone steals an expensive bike or offroad vehicle that isnt locked up from the side of someones house

>black ghettos
>nigger steals $14 worth of copper wire from a $25000 live electrical transformer and kills electricl service to the entire neighborhood
>writes his gang tag on it before leaving
>gets arrested the next day because he wrote his name at the crime scene

Ever noticed how leftists and marxists always try to compare races by the worst each has to offer? That is because every person has the potential the go all the way down to the bottom and not use their brains but there's a hard limit to intelligence and excellence. So the question here is can blacks develop a high technological first world, industrialized and developed society with nearly no crime, clean streets, populated by wealthy and well educated families that produces geniuses, philosophers, artitsts, inventors, scientists, etc? The answer to this should be fairly obvious.

think of all the streets you could shit in....

jews aren't white

yes. trailer parks.

Attached: BASED.jpg (304x304, 124K)

Ghettos for whites are trailer parks although some are decent

>Trailer parks you stupid fuck

Trailer parks are not like urban ghettos

COULD whites form ghettos? Yes but the conditions and mentality are rarely there.

Attached: corinna slusser.jpg (937x1171, 94K)

In nigger infested places like Brazil, we build our ghettos and call it "gated comunities". Some are gigantic and have schools, hospitals, comerce, etc, so you dont have to expose your children to niggers in the street where they can get killed or raped.

Attached: Gated.jpg (560x429, 42K)

Northern Ireland is all ghetto, and some consider us white.

yeah. they're called trailer parks and meth houses

This.

And then complain about gentrification when white people come in and improve the place.

Yeah it's called a trailer park

See
>rural communities
>small midwestern towns
>Boston

Yes. South italians build them very often

Yeah in the midwest

I know this is pol but that is poor southern culture. Ghetto nigs and poor white trash are literally the same culture. The rates of crime per capita are very similar as well.

I live near buffalo and go to sabres games now and then. I'm white and rarely interact with black people but it is straight to the arena and right back to Canada

Whenever I drive through the city, I always see working-aged blacks either playing basketball or sitting on a lawn chair doing nothing. But yeah, they deserve reparations for doing nothing.

Attached: 1553732404876.jpg (750x489, 70K)

The Nazis made some pretty good Ghettos back in the day.

>Appalachia
I live here and you seem a little confused. I've never heard anyone say anything like this before, let alone see it with my own two eyes.

We have trailer parks near where I live it's usually white people who've retired near a large open fresh water source

Then solved the problem by sheling them into dust.

Attached: world-without-whites.jpg (948x676, 95K)

Poles and Norwegians used to, and so did italians. Today they don't.

Trailer park is the proper term.

Black people are afraid of trailer parks like white people are afraid of ghettos

That.. that looks pretty nice actually.

ghettos are formed by section 8 housing blocs, you don't have a lot of section 8 in rural areas and suburbs will move heaven and earth to keep them out. Closest you'll get is a trailer park with a high welfare population, it's the same sort of shiftless no work and boozing all day atmosphere but it's not nearly as violent.

Attached: 1493927826188.gif (320x320, 850K)

Stop comparing trailer parks or Eastern European commie blocks as ghettos.. they were shit to start with and for the really poor.

From what I have seen from American ghettos, the areas used to be nice, the houses were big and good but then niggers moved in and transformed the area into a "ghetto"

Commie blocks were never huge single based buildings that got transformed when people moved in. It's apples and oranges.

We did in 1933

Notice the walls.

Attached: BuildThatWall.jpg (1600x822, 312K)

>t. gen z shitskin

Yes, they're called "country clubs"

Source?

You could throw me in a ghetto, with my 10mm cause I'm not stupid, and first I'd start picking up trash. Then I'd go to Home Depot and get a power washer and start hosing shit down, doing general clean up. Then you start repairing shit. Others would look at you and maybe pick up a couple of things in their yard. Then you could go help them and pretty soon people actually start being proud of their neighborhood.

>Or is it just a nigger thing that I wouldn’t understand?
You ever hear of trailer parks?

Attached: cropped-jr61304-trailr-park1.jpg (1000x502, 154K)

You need a high concentration of dumb psychopaths to create a ghetto like a black one, most dumb whites are not that violent just morons who fuck like rabbits all the time so poor whites tend to not create violent ghetto hellholes like blacks. Whats interesting is that poor whites seem to not cause any organized crime in America either further debunking the poverty causes niggers to act subhuman claim.

What do you have to be to live there, a doctor? A lawyer?

You're right that really is a nice looking trailer park because I've seen some with junky cars, old ruined washing machines, and car tires sitting outside

But they started as that. In the 1950's or so when the areas were white the cities looked great but when the whites left and the blacks became the majority the city and houses started to be neglected and crime took over.

Completely different.

Pikeys in Bongland have their caravans, Trailer Parks in good old Burgerland, Romanians aren't white but they do nigger shit wherever they go, Arabs and other shitskins form Sharia shit zones wherever they live, Brazil-niggers have favelas, spics are spics.
/thread.

I went to school with several backwoods hicks, I guess those are the closest things to ghettos
The thing is that when blacks are poor they live in the inner city in groups.
When white people are poor they try to get a raggedy shack out in the country with 2-3 junky cars on the front lawn, a dirt road, and a barefoot pregnant wife

>hats interesting is that poor whites seem to not cause any organized crime in America either further debunking the poverty causes niggers to act subhuman claim.

Italian
Polish
Irish
Russian

Every single urban poor white community had a mafia. You didn't think that through did you?

Attached: JewsforJesus.jpg (600x300, 44K)

>Compare what you see in a common trailer park with what you see in cities here. It is not a ghetto
Then you are asking the wrong fucking question. A trailer park IS a white version of a ghetto. What you want to know is: Do whites live in squalor? And yes, some do. They're homeless or drug addicts mostly, but also college students and older single men.

yes they're called trailerparks.

Italians mafias are compared of high IQ sociopaths dumbass.

They are just slums in a city, they attract mostly minorities and migrants. But some white trash can pop up from time to time.

Trailer parks

you have any statistics to back up your claim?
didn't think so, fucking faggot ass..

What are the job prospects there? I'm like 80% british according to the dna tests and I sometimes think about moving to a british majority place.

>russian
Stop calling Soviet kikes or Caucasians(ppl from Caucasus) Russians, look at their surnames, Semion Mogilevich and Timur Mirzoev are obviously not ethnic Russians.

Here's another bit:
Prior to the Depression housing wasn't subject to the same laws as now, nor the same conventions. So you could have literal flophouses with no running water and no bathroom charging by the night and shoving as many as would fit in each room, totally legal, no fire escape, nothing. You could rent out railroad cars.
And employment was similarly unregulated. You could get hired by the day at virtually any employer without paperwork and taxes, cash only and legal.
This is a "white ghetto culture" that no longer exists. There were whole populations of transient day workers living in shitty flophouses trying to get by.

where's this, curitiba? it's the only place I think would do something like this.

Italians and irish started in the ghetto over here, the difference is most of them made it out.

Can confirm

even then, they dont really understand what theyre doing. i read some research some years back, where an economist was allowed to tag along with some black drug dealers for 6 months. he followed them throughout their days going to meetings with upstream dealers, meeting buyers, slinging it from street corners, blah blah blah. the economist methodically recorded all their hours and how they were spent

collecting and analyzing all these metrics, the economist pretty clearly demonstrated that they wouldve made more money per hour at a fast food joint. but even after laying out the data to the nogs, they of course didnt want to get a real job. and he couldnt really convince them they were making less dealing drugs, because when they got paid it was a big lump sum, no taxes. nevermind that they spent a billion hours earning that sum; it was more than a 2-week paycheck from McD's would be, so dealing clearly paid more

Attached: 1546115049401.jpg (1296x1296, 718K)

Most of south carolina is white ghettos. Not dangerous or anything though but dirty, unhealthy and poor

Johnstown PA

Do trailer parks count?

Niggers dont seem to realize when they deal drugs they are getting robbed by the criminal gang that gave them the job, the get most of the profit while you get the scraps and if you got a problem with it you can become a part of the black on black murder statistic muthafucka. Of course some nigs could deal drugs independently but they usually get the shit beat out of them and forced to deal for a gang.

Whites form communities

ever been to eastern europe?

South Knoxville and Hamilton, Ohio

The gated ghettos.

>Appalachia
Correct, its a massive shithole. Don't come here. Its 100% retarded backwood rednecks