Taxation is theft, and there isn't a single argument that says otherwise

Taxation is theft, and there isn't a single argument that says otherwise

You are nothing but cattle for an elite who hide behind the military and the police

Attached: 1549574271959.png (1020x1020, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWAoRpZ8tOc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=37CEsB3NK5w
youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*ting ting ting*

May have your attention
Your attention please
FUCK TAXES!
FUCK JANNIES

That is all.

Attached: images.jpg (174x290, 12K)

It's not theft because it works in accordance with the law.
There is no such thing as natural rights. Any right you believe you have is something people can take from you through violence.
If you feel like the state has no right to take from you then you should become strong enough to challenge the state and keep it from doing so. Anything else is idle talk.

>It's not theft because it works in accordance with the law.

Not an argument, and if it worked governments wouldn't have debt

>There is no such thing as natural rights. Any right you believe you have is something people can take from you through violence.

Not an argument

>If you feel like the state has no right to take from you then you should become strong enough to challenge the state and keep it from doing so. Anything else is idle talk.

Not an argument

Also, just more boring edgy chit chat from Nazis

>hurr I'm gonna crush you grrr!

Pathetic

It's the ultimate argument because if you don't pay your taxes you're rightfully locked up for being a weak little faggot who challenges power when he is powerless himself.

It's not an argument because it has no bearing on whether taxation is theft or not

If I rape someone's wife, the rape doesn't become sex because I overpowered her husband and his wife

Again, more boring edgy Nazi virtriol

>It's not an argument because it has no bearing on whether taxation is theft or not
Theft is clearly defined within the legal system and taxes aren't part of it.

Rights only exist if they are enforced.

Read the Melian dialogue you subhuman.

> Taxation is theft

Wrong taxes pay for necessary services provided to you, do you consider the garbage collector to be stealing from you when he collects your trash? You agree to pay taxes by living in and taking part in society.

Theft is stealing without someone's permission

If the law said it was okay to rape someone's wife, then it would be okay under your Looney Tunes world

Attached: 499.jpg (891x1280, 259K)

Why do you make the assumption I don't want necessary services?

It's about choosing how and where your money is spent. Maybe I don't want the government to collect and dispose of my waste, maybe I want to choose

Taxation is theft. It's true. And that money is sent to places like Israel. So...stop paying taxes.

but foreigners

>Theft is stealing without someone's permission

Wrong. If you don’t want to pay taxes, stop engaging in taxable transactions and never use a public service like a road ever again

>he thinks there would be money without a state
MODS UNDERAGE MODS

>have to pay property tax

Maybe I'll try living in the woods

>Illegal

Not an argument. It's like a cattle saying to another cattle, *But the famer feeds you!".

Laws are made from moral and ethical arguments, doing something onto someone else without their consent is not considered morally right, you consented to living and being part of society and therefore is obligated to pay taxes if you don't like it you can always leave.

test

I didn't consent to taxes. How does your shit taste?

>you consented to living and being part of society and therefore is obligated to pay taxes if you don't like it you can always leave.

Did I consent to wars in the Middle East? Did I consent to paying interest on debt made decades before I was born? Did I consent to paying for random Africans to move to my country?

Leave where? Show the way!

Yes you did by living in society, that simple.

I didn't consent to live here. You said I could leave. Where can I go?

By using roads and the sewer system for example.

Attached: 25e.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Go live on the moon faggot.

I shit in an out house and paved my own dirt road in the boonies. Still owe taxes. What gives?

I can't get there I'm Jewish.

It's not an argument buddy, no average citizen has anyone consent with what the government does or enforces. We don't live in on tiny islands where our voices are heard

The government does have a moral right to take other people's money and use it do whatever they want

yes it is theft
so what faggot whats wrong with that
explain why "theft" is wrong
pro tip
you fukken kant

Physical hoppe is a dank meme, but this isnt 2014

You only use that dirt road and no others? lol ok m8

You can't even do that easily, because you'd still need permission to launch a rocket

100% chance you are underage

>If the law said it was okay to rape someone's wife, then it would be okay under your Looney Tunes world
Yes. If the law is properly enforced that is the case.

Certainly, such a law wouldn't go very far because people would resist. But the point is: they would resist. What do you do except for whine on the internet about the world not being your version of a looney tunes world?

I can only repeat: you're a powerless little faggot like all liberals, libertarians, ancaps, and other types of retards. If you get rid of the state because you're too much of a special snowflake to submit to order then anything you possess will be rightfully taken from you by those who are men enough to submit to stately order.

You're free to leave at any time

Whatever you say m8

>Yes. If the law is properly enforced that is the case.

No point talking to someone like you, what edgy nonsense

Fuck off shitposter, muted

Never been to the boonies I see. Probably because you're a pussy. Pussies don't make it out here lil city boi.

>Faggot
>Lol okay
>Whatever
Yea I think he's done.

You haven't made a single argument you dumb faggot

>just move lol

You literally can't own a piece of land on this planet that is free from state control

>it's a "newfags present facts literally everyone already knows as revelatory wisdom" episode

Living in civilization is not free. Most things you use daily are made possible through government taxation and subsidization.

Nah I find no reason to go visit some backwards shit hole I'm good.

Taxation is theft, but I consider it a necessary evil. Much higher rates now than are needed though.

Please refer to the post I made in this thread where I made the claim that living in a society 'can be free'

Taxes or no taxes, police, education, waste collection, infastructure, even space travel all needs to be paid for. I'm not making the claim that any of this has no value or is optional, it's not

What I don't want, is having my money stolen from me, and spent without my consent. I want to choose where my money goes, not by some fucking liberal faggot living in London

That's not what's being discussed. You said people consent to taxes. Taxes aren't consensual. You're obviously wrong so just admit it.

>You can't even do that easily, because you'd still need permission to launch a rocket
What is keeping you from launching a rocket if not your own powerlessness?

Liberal retards like yourself are the biggest faggots on the internet.

You're an incredibly small anomaly and to make a system that accounts for you in a nation with 327 million people is insanity. Deal with it.

Again you consent by living in civilization, go live in a cave somewhere if its so bad then.

>It's your fault you can't overpower your government.
I'll save you some time.
>Just make your own government.

Taxation is theft, but try to make an argument that all theft is bad

That doesn't prove taxation is theft. So you're saying it is, but now you just have to deal with being stolen from. I like your attitude. Can we use it for other crimes?

Not an argument

I remember being 14 too and having these questions. Go ahead, feel free, but I didn't tell you what to do.

But that cave is on private property, which would be trespassing, which is theft.

This thread is retarded.

Not an argument

>Not an argument
Not an argument

I think it just you. At least you can leave the thread lucky son of a bitch.

>You don't like giving your money to endless national dent
Go live in a cave bro
>You don't live giving your money to fund endless wars
Go live in a cave bro
>You don't like giving your money to feed hordes of niggers
Go live in a cave bro

>Just make your own government.
That's my point: there's a reason why we have states and government. Because other people have states and government too, because they're not special snowflakes who want to be kindly asked to pay their fucking taxes but because they submit to authority so they can project greater power in competition with the other nations.

If you want to launch your own rockets, become powerful enough to do so - which will sadly involve gathering like-minded people, arming them, conquering territory, defending its borders, coming up with a governmental structure to uphold a standing army that can compete with ones neighbours, and ultimately also collect taxes to fund everything.

Libertarians are glorified squatters

Taxation is theft because it's not consensual. That's the argument we're on. Try to keep up

If you buy land you obviously have to pay tax on that property since its the government that makes sure you can own land in the first place by enforcing property rights you niggers, without it property rights wouldn't even exist.

low iq poster spotted, release the sage's

It's not so much a wrong answer as it is an absurd one as this is the requirement to do something like launch a rocket. But it does demonstrate the dysfunction of our current system where the only winning move is to replace it.

No the title is given to the hordes of niggers who roam around the mediterranean, after government vessels picked them up ten miles off the shore of Libya

Attached: d190f898b6b44c86c5da7cb09850cf627286d864387c4b3d512d96c7e32efbd9.png (485x443, 25K)

The government doesn't enforce any private property rights, you are just renting land from the state

The government can take your land whenever they want

Some basted king invented the word "tax" so stupid people would not realise they were being robbed.

2 of those are arguments and you didnt address any of them.

Here you go from the former libertarian and the alt right's one man think tank Sean Last
youtube.com/watch?v=TWAoRpZ8tOc&t=1s

Attached: Sean Last.png (837x427, 115K)

Then why don't you kill yourself? Obviously nothing you can do can change the fact that governments control everything?

>it does demonstrate the dysfunction of our current system where the only winning move is to replace it
Yes, but this is a consequence of human nature. It's not a problem with the "system" as it applies globally. If India decides to become an Ancap "nation", how long do you think would it take for Pakistan to make use of the ensuing chaos?

The government doesn't defend my land from Invaders. 20% of this country is Mexicans coming into the land illegally. So can I get a refund for failure to provide services?

They're not arguments, they're statements

Anyone can take anything with violence, and?

not an argument

Then maybe you should hold your government responsible you pussy.

Pakistan would drown in shit. But not the point and we are way off goal. Taxation isn't a consensual transaction.

What if I voluntarily pay taxes? Is it still theft?

You're life is clearly not an argument, do everyone a favor and end it.

If you want more meat here is two videos from one of the other writers on the alternative Hypothesis.
youtube.com/watch?v=37CEsB3NK5w

youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo

Attached: brown suit.jpg (664x996, 61K)

No because it's consensual.

Without taxation the populace become thieves.

Attached: unclejoe.jpg (493x342, 23K)

Statements are arguments. What a dumb attempt at rhetorical trick.

>taxation is theft

Attached: brainlet_powerstrip.png (179x281, 7K)

Was everyone a thief before income taxes during the 1800s? No. So you're wrong

Name a single instance where this has happened and had long term success.

>Taxation isn't a consensual transaction.
Do something about it then if you believe you're being wronged. Rights aren't going to enforce themselves.

Then why are you here whining, You can't solve the problem so you just want to bitch, do us a fucking favor and kill yourself. We all know you fucking want to.

The social contract theory suggests that you scede some of your rights to benefit from the collective. The nazi user is right. Taxes ARE ethical due to social contract theory. If you dont like it, then you must alter or abolish it to make your end of the contract viable.

Statements are not arguments; arguments have facts, evidence and logic. He might as well have said, "The sky is blue".

He just repeated again and again that violence can be used to take what you want, and? This is no moral argument on whether taxation is theft or not.

READ HOPPE.

taxes literally take money from you without your consent which is literally the definition of theft
FAGGOT

>hurr durr my super special theory says it's right

theft
/θɛft/
noun
noun: theft; plural noun: thefts

the action or crime of stealing.

By taking part of society, you are agreeing to the terms which means paying taxes, you are a fucking retard.

No you didnt amd as per the social contract you must make meaningful changes to rectify this.
By the way, the democracy is not the only and is also probably the worst vehicle by which the social contract can be enforced.

it's not theft, it's a fee for the roads and other public utilities
if you don't like it, withdraw from these utilities by leaving or killing yourself

Attached: sisko_01.jpg (700x525, 147K)

That's a fact though. Violence can be used to rob people.

>Without taxation the populace become thieves.
Taxing in it of itself is theft. They money goes to the government, then down to niggers.

Attached: communism reality.jpg (460x576, 60K)

why would there be a power vacuum? the power wouldn't be gone, the power would've been privated, i.e. natural elites, not (((artificial elites))). a power vacuum occurs when the power is gone or defects overnight, which isn't what libertarians (Austrian, not Anglo) are for.