Are you an antisemite? Take this test to find out

Attached: antisemitism test.jpg (1125x553, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: JWhatIsSem.jpg (965x385, 70K)

>are you an anti semite
No im anti termite

jews are not semites but rather persian mutts that mixed with southern mediterranean cultures:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

Attached: Palestinains are Semites.jpg (352x245, 31K)

that is incorrect, jews are not semitic in origin and cannot use the defense of antisemitism when being criticized

>Modern Jews may traditionally trace their ancestry to the Holy Land, but a new genetic study finds otherwise. A detailed look at thousands of genomes finds that Ashkenazim—who make up roughly 80% of the world’s Jews, including 90% of those in America and half of those in Israel—ultimately came not from the Middle East, but from Western Europe, perhaps Italy.
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Attached: You're Not A Semite, yid.png (590x242, 103K)

stop white-anting this serious thread

Ashkenazi's are the European Jewish tribe. They don't claim to be from Levant. There are countless other tribes, one being the Kohanim. By saying jews are not semites would be like saying american black people are not Africans because most were born in the US. Is a blanket statement and a fallacy.

However regardless, we use the term anti-semite to represent hatred for jews. So if you want to go away with that term because it's not technically accurate, be my guest. But you'll be the only one doing so.

Your research on this topic has been a waste of your time.

Attached: Leo1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

This, Jews are the ONLY people on this earth who are killing real Semites, they are true anti-Semites and call everyone anti-Semites. It's so typical

Oh, but they can lol. And they will. And everyone else who isn't Jewish will also use the term. Stop being a salty beta cuck and just conform.

Also jews have separate genetic differences than the rest of the population. So they are distinguished in that regard. If you want to take the actual definitions of race;

2: a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock
b : a class or kind of people unified by shared interests, habits, or characteristics
3a : an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species also : a taxonomic category (such as a subspecies) representing such a group

..then jews would fit that description. If that's not enough, and you need biological proof that Ashkenazi jews are different than other groups, looks up Tay Sacs.

Lefty Pol is on a different image board bud

Boomer tier image and thread, fuck off back to kikebook
sage

>Literally using Jewish word games to confuse a rather clear term

I really don't know how I feel about this. Like its pointlessness is so laughably Jewish I want to see people complaining it about on twitter.

Attached: 5ef.gif (749x578, 160K)

"Antisemitism" is like "Islamophobia" - It's a thought terminating cliché, it's just a way of ending a conversation and accusing someone of being a bad person.

Jewish people riding on the holocaust victimhood narrative, the same way American blacks are riding on the slavery victimhood narrative.

Change my mind.

Attached: Penvy.jpg (577x432, 92K)

>They don't claim to be from Levant.
of course they do, by using the shield of "antisemitism" when anyone criticizes them they're making that claim.
you're attempt at pilpul has failed miserably

you're=your*

absolutely correct
the asscanNAZI's are the most antisemitic persian mutts to ever exist, and they'll blame everyone else for their own misdeeds

the scientific data posted in this thread backs up everything I've said.
shall I go on to explain how your infant genital mutilation not only marked you as a slave but made you a trauma based mind control slave because of the brain damage it caused?

why haven't you read this scientific study?:
and I'm fully aware of their issue with porphyria too because of their consumption of fresh blood, still doesn't change the fact that you're a persian mutt whose ancestors mixed with southern mediterranean cultures in order to survive

Attached: jews - blood 1.png (863x1326, 630K)

Because I don't care enough to. It won't change my life at all. You are a sad man haha. I hope one day you can live without having half these things gnawing at the back of your brain when you're trying to raise a kid. There's more important shit than to out all your time and effort into this stuff. In the end, it doesn't affect you and no one cares outside of our bubble.

Rituals like that are outdated and old, if they even existed. Judaism and Christianity both underwent reformations in their respective religious histories. Many archaic practices have been done away with. That said, you will still find extreme practices relative to our current societal standards in every religion nowadays.

The only major religion that hasn't undergone a reformation is Islam. That's why they take the Quran quite literally and you still have extremist groups that want to maintain the same practices from years ago. There is a clear distinction between religious Jews and Christians operating in our world than that of religious Muslims.

I would also like to point out that orthodox jews tend to be more right of center than their secular counterpart.

Leftism is the viral infection plaguing the world, not jews.

No, shut your fucking leaf kike mouth, you idiot.

Your literal point is
>Jews aren't Semites, so hating Jews isn't antisemitic.
Despite
>This is the agreed upon term that is in common use for the last fucking century, and there really isn't a good reason to change.

Like, it's so laughably fucking Jewish semantics that I can't understand why you're wasting your time posting this here.

It's like if you were to go to someone who is a Francophile and say something like "Y'know, you really like these sites that are from before France, so you're really more of a Gaullophile :^)" Literally, if truth was the point of discussion, then you'd get an argument like "Fine. Anti-Judean or Anti-Jewish", but since this is Jew tier semantics, you'd probably get an answer like "Judaism is also a culture and a religion - both of which are rooted in Hebrew tradition which is Semitic. For example, converts are just as Semitic as natives since Judaism doesn't distinguish."

It's fucking pointless and autistic. It's also why I'd like you to go post this on twitter.

Yep

>Because I don't care enough to. I
then i don't care to read your paragraphs of bullshit
dismissed

you're not a semite no matter how much of a low testosterone, high cortisol bitch you are
what you are is a persian mutt with brain damage from infant genital mutilation which caused you to be the worthless faggot you turned out to be
kek

Attached: Circumcision - brain damage.jpg (1103x1770, 477K)

Funny how a simple test could prove that jews are antisemitic and not semites all in one shot.
I'm a genius

every persian mutt larping as a Levant jew has brain damage from infant genital mutilation which is why they believe they are superior
kek

Attached: Circumcision - Autism.jpg (1600x941, 432K)

That's racists, they need to interbreed and get over their heritage like evryone else. Racist ass wypipo

Semantics is literally semite antics lololol

Can't I just tell you?

did you answer yes to any of the questions in the img?

ah shit and I'm not a semite either, does that mean I can't use semantics to explain the truth about the fact that jews are not semites?
It's OK because I have scientific research to backup my claims

According to the semites all whites do is steal identities from everyone else so fuck it appropriate that shit. Trolling is literally pilpul.

what you just said is exactly what persians larping as Levan jews do, it's also a Khazar trait, something asscannazi's also are

Attached: Khazar Ashkenazim link.jpg (1187x792, 318K)