FORUM BEING SPAMMED

Just looked through the catalogue and the board is currently full of bullshit posts with high comment counts. Something is happening—I believe in regard to the Notre Dame fire or something forthcoming—and as usual, they’re saturating the board with crap. Anyone else notice this?

Attached: 89BB4113-B685-474C-A676-C06AB80528B4.jpg (1023x1019, 423K)

They are organizing a mass anal sacrifice of fruit to their atheist gods.

Thank you for your contribution

I bet the russians did it

The fucking jews

>board is currently full of bullshit posts with high comment counts
Are you fucking nu here?

Attached: 1555354695015m.jpg (1024x922, 128K)

Funny Q promised something big on the 15th
>disinformation necessary

You mean like THIS VERY THREAD? Don't contribute to the fucking problem

Yep, checked. Those digits!

Anyhoo they often do this as a way to distract the board. Also notice how they will have little chatbot scripts all written out, arguments and counter arguments all typed out ahead of time and posted like 30 seconds right after the last one. The idea is to present an argument leading Jow Forums to an approved consensus.

Lots of chat bots and human operators.

Attached: D6E6B4B9-7BDE-45E9-B4DE-A0E1E9B3A1ED.png (1520x574, 803K)

It's the Saudi's

Check out
the plan is working smooth. We have that one hasnt been invaded by angry trannies yet.

>chekked
Sadly, the board is now 85-90% shills and bullshitters. If you come here, the best you can do is devote your faith blindly into one avenue and run with it, lest you suffer the inevitable spiral into depression and madness.
It is better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven, as it were.

This place is the best place to know what the agenda is for the current day. Before a story or attack agenda debuts in the media they test it here for flaws.

It’s also great for learning tradecraft in persuasion and how it’s used every day on the public.

This desu

spamspam

>Anyone else notice this?
No, because i'm using that cool extension that user posted a week or so ago. plus i'm using filters. most retard shit never gets through

Usual spam plus the extra spam that comes after a news event.

Attached: 4256973654495.jpg (603x600, 64K)

Pussies use filters.

U mad?

Woo hoo 1488 Hitler has come

Attached: hitlerwayover9000.png (500x617, 458K)

It doesn't have to do with any event Jow Forums has been spammed ever since it went full mainstream in 2016, you are clearly a newfag, there isn't a single day without shilling

Slightly.

Attached: 1548232969969.png (645x773, 11K)