What’s life like living in the old south?

What’s it like living in any of these 3 states (NC,SC and Georgia)?

Attached: 1D6EA38C-AE57-44D6-894E-D0BFCA11762A.jpg (500x391, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9QG-ctphA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c
youtube.com/watch?v=i-0bDQPoTkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9QG-ctphA

Attached: download.png (251x201, 8K)

Yeah I heard of something called southern fever what’s that about ?

Fuck Georgia and South Carolina, NC is alright.

Alabama>all though

Attached: Alabama nationalism.jpg (600x402, 77K)

its called scarlet fever you stupid nigger

Niggers that's about it.

Eat a dick. Georgia might be nigger central, but it's still good times out in the boonies here.

Some parts of SC are pretty cool. Same goes for NC as well. haven't really found a place in GA I have ever liked.

Atlanta blows. I live here. It’s gross, the city is a broken, dirty shitheap. Roads are dogshit, there is no grid and when it rains the drive like morons.

The burbs are fine but it’s literally that, the burbs. Columbus is cool and Savannah is based.

Atlanta proper is nigger central though

Been to all 3 of them. They're all inbred hicks with the exception of Georgia because it's a nigger state.

Its based.

SC is bretty gud if you know the locals in power and are not white trash or a nigger, but its full of uppity nogs everywhere and these fucking Yankees down here being gay as f, nikki haley should have never been gov, its no job for a women according to my grandpa

Seriously? NC is just a beta state on HRT trying to become a northern state.

North Carolina is fucking dope desu.

Its terrible don't come here nigger.

NC and Georgia will be lost in a decade. SC in two due to all the Charleston yankees

Charleston reporting in. Fuck this housing market IN THE ASS. The rest is good though.

^^^ yes its very bad here daily kkk lynchings, charlestown is full of fucking fags

NC complete shit hole but id say better than most other options.
Overrun by niggers and chinks

You forgot Virginia

Virginia would be great if not for Californians and Pajeets taking over NOVA

Wilmington/Boone/Statesville are the only based cities in NC, the rest are infected with beans, nogs, and libtards

South Carolina is Best Carolina

VA is my homestate but really close to NC border.
It sucks weve been overrun by demotards

The South will rise again

I'm moving from the mid Atlantic to riverside MS. Any bros down there?

Fuck you NC is fast becoming the heebs favorite place now that Fla is full and your politics are showing this. Outside of ATL and places like Macongo, GA is cozy and free in the backwoods.

NC is about 75-80% on the way to becoming the next VA

GA has fewer Asians and urban areas so it's at least fairly more conservative than VA and NC

SC however is solid red ground, plus Charleston isn't that bad as fair as Southern cities go desu (of course niggers will be niggers but you know)

Georgia is ok, except kike activists like to mix the white kids with the niggers and spics in mega high schools

NC is the only state worth living.

Niggers always crowd around the gibs and easy access to those gibs and that means cities and large towns. Don't live around those places and its good fren.

key word - boonies, nigs are afraid of the woods

for you damn yankees kvasting at us, not all darkies are niggers were so based down here we have respectable blacks call a nigger a nigger too

Georgia is pretty great if you’re not in a nigger infested area.

Good then stay out we're full anyway.

Why on Victoria 2 by paradox are Georgia and South Carolina one state? I've always wondered this.

Lol thats how it is everywhere though and its fucking awful

Attached: images(53).jpg (150x150, 7K)

WTF did I just read? Outside of Charlotte, Asheville, and Raleigh, we're as red and conservative as you can get.

The real bad part about NC is that there are a bunch of yankees moving down for the jobs and lower cost of living and they bring their liberal yankee politics with them.

It's good, just don't move here if you plan on bringing your SJW politics and liberal degeneracy with you.

Attached: 1552632913398.jpg (1001x798, 177K)

Not as good as living in Texas

That's a pretty fair assessment user

pro tip to determine if you are southern material, go look at the CSA war rolls, is your last name listed? no then shut up and stay out you damn traitors to the constitution

Luckily, the niggers keep fighting for re-segregating themselves, so hopefully that problem will be solved in a few years.

Attached: 1554104317602.png (1065x699, 508K)

Also, when the game starts on 1836, West Virginia is already a state. Like WTF? West Virginia wasn't a state till the secedes from Virginia during the war of Northern Aggression.

They do blend around the Augusta area

Exactly, rural areas are fucking paradise
Just stay away from the cities.
Winston salem and greensboro are cucked

>GA
>okay

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c

Fayetteville N.C. is the worst place I’ve ever had the misfortune of living in

Any GA anons around Athens? I'm moving there soon and wondering what the situation on the ground is like.

Mine is there as well as the revolutionary war, family owned slaves, founded towns all that shit.

Fat Mexicans
Fat White Boomers
A LOT of Blacks

This is ATL they don't call it the black and fag mecca for nothing. Ga in the country/backwoods is completely different from this shit

Atlanta is coontown USA

Tons of niggers

niggers, spics, and 50% of the whites are just as bad as the niggers. It's terrible.

its kiked in NC. used to be able to leave the doors unlocked. nignogs run he cities, so they are overly dangerous. once seattle is dying politics meets niggers, then you have total war. it sucks. at least i sold out just in time. idiots that move here dindu nuffin todeserve it. glad to be leaving soon

Word is they've set up a receiving center for Somalis. This means they're about to get flooded with them. Like Ga doesn't have enough niggers.

This is a mexican, heads up bros.

NCfag here. I moved to concord, which is just a few miles north of Charlotte, about 13 years ago. It was decent for about a year or so but I noticed the crime statistics slowly creeping up. Niggers have started moving to encircle the last remaining decent neighborhoods outside of Charlotte, they come from Salisbury and Statesville in the north and from Charlotte to the south. This town is mostly just niggers and taconiggers, but a lot of them hate each other with a passion. Despite this, property values have been increasing because hipsters and libfags have decided Charlotte is a hot new place to live, so there's been a rush to develop the outlying suburbs with new condos and stores that attract hipsters, like Earthfare. Rowan county, other than Salisbury, would be nice if it werent so overloaded with methheads and white trash.

Boone is very nice though, and despite being close to Asheville and it's rampant drug abusing college crowd, Maggie valley is a nice area. Some places toward the NC/VA border such as mt. Airy are also good to live in.

Cops are a lot more amicable if you're not a teenager or poc.

Just stay out of charlotte, Raleigh and Asheville and NC is decent enough to live in but not really somewhere you want to live forever. The disease is spreading.

As a georgiafag, how accurate would you say the portrayal of North Georgia is on Squidbillies?

Bad

bit too civic nationalist for me.
lot of jumping through hoops to justify the nogs
>but they are civilized!
>but they know their place!
>they contribute to the amatuer sportsball teams in a way we couldnt!
yea those are just coping points when in reality they are more active in politics than anywhere else in the country

Just took a job in Charlotte. What's a white place to live outside of the city? I'm not liberal and I don't want to be surrounded by Jews or spics

NC is nice but your cities are full of fags. Can’t believe how many rainbow flags I saw down in Asheville.

I'm coming from an area around Clarkston. I can hear more languages spoken in one day than people hear in a lifetime. A few pirates don't scare me. But yeah, why here of all places? Why don't they ever put them in Vermont?

Where?

I love Athens personally, and the white parts of Atlanta are nice. But,
This, Yankees go home

GA fag here its 100% accurate.

I think Midland is still fairly white based. Concord, Harrisburg and Kannapolis are all overrun though. Matthews is upper middle class and ballantyne is Jew infested upper class.

There is a mattress store in Chatsworth that im sure is the reverend's mattress store. "Out Chattanoogaing Chattanooga for the almighty white trash dollar made me piss myself." Beautiful here. We're full.

Drop the meme flag, fuck face

Attached: mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg (360x261, 13K)

The fuck, Statesville, is filled with niggerd.

Georgia is too damn hot. Stick with the Carolinas. I prefer tennessee myself

Between me and my wife, we make like 150k. Doubt that qualifies us for Matthew's if it's upperclassman, though.

Thanks, user.

I come from Cleveland area and am trying to avoid niggers in my hood even though I know Charlotte is riddled with them much like CLE

>tfw just got an earthfare in Wilmington
We depend on tourism here at the beach, the cops absolutely bust heads and keep niggitry to a minimum, can’t have them scaring away the boomer bucks. That’s not to say we don’t have too many of them, it’s plenty (((diverse))) but still /comfy/. Asheville is a festering AIDS ridden pustule on the face of our state though, which is really a shame because western nc is one of the most beautiful areas in the country, so naturally it got ruined by faggots
>muh San Francisco of the south

Attached: 10F2DBE8-0E9E-4736-8907-5C8A8C27887A.jpg (416x434, 46K)

I agree, Yanks leave.

I'm from down south Ga and it's still super based. Same with UGA, there's still a lot of ultra conservative sentiment there even though there is a vocal left. Some parts of Atlanta are cool but alot blow, really only here because the job market is great.

Niggers

Hows georgia doing? Did this last election save the state

North Carolina has some decent places. I went to the ocean beaches in North Carolina when I was very young and it was pretty dank. O
I don't know about the rest of the state but there is some decent work in Winston Salem and Charlotte from what I hear. South Carolina has some redeeming qualities as long as you stay clear of the the area between Colombia and Charleston but Georgia? They have nothing good going for them. Atlanta is a mess. A hot nigger mess. Everything else around it is some hillbilly trash. Come to think about it, all three states are hillbilly trash and niggers, but you deal with it after a while. Also crime is through the roof.

I live in troutman near Statesville. And it's just niggers. With some hicks.

NC is full of niggers and getting more and more northern commie fucks by the day.

The Spanish speakers here are better than the niggers. They at least contribute something to society by fixing and cleaning houses.

Avoid Raleigh/Charlotte/rocky mt/Fayetteville/Henderson/Durham

The rural parts are ok. Regular white people. Think 50s America. Guys fishing, don’t need to worry about locking your doors, everyone knows each other.

This. Raleigh is being ruined by the influx of garbage outsiders.

I'm probably about to move to Charleston within the next year. I keep hearing how nice it is over there. Where should I try to move Anons? I hear the housing is expensive over there.

Right by UGA

Shit, nothing but chicken-fried steaks, the rivers run brown with gravy, in a major metropolitan city you're lucky to find 3 teeth per every 10 people

>Durr, rural good, city bad
I hate these posts. There is nothing going for the rural areas. Cities are where the jobs are. Rural life is dying.

>old south
Probably something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-0bDQPoTkk

You try driving your tractor on the I-85, fucher, it's like taking an unseasonably humid drive through the bowels of Hell

So go live in California and get the fuck out of the south you nigger lover.

Georgiafag here. Despite having the most blacks things still stay seperated. They're all in Atlanta rotting while the mountains and country are for good ol' fishin truck driving big boys

Housing is pretty historic and large too so it's expensive. North Charleston is nog town. You might want to look into Greenville. It's a gem.

>You might want to look into Greenville.
I've lived there before. Never Charleston though. I might be moving there because of family living in the area. I just don't know where to look into moving though.

> North Charleston is nog town
That's what I've heard. Are there other portions of town you'd recommend for a regular middle class user?

Yes, it really is. The whole area is crowded with yankee trash. Wake Forest has got some of the saddest looking yankees I've ever seen. We need ICE but for northerners.

>Winston salem and greensboro are cucked
I remember when the founding fathers mural on Tate street was painted over because the faggots at UNCG were offended by old white men. Shortly after that, the bar next to it reopened as Club Drank. Says it all, really.

Also, what's the political situation like there? I'd like to join the local GOP when I move there and help out the local "College Republican" organization.

Outside the city white peoples are 70% good ole boys or 30 total trash blacks in the country “30 miles from a city”are respectable. The cities all suck. Small towns are pretty ran down after they took all the manufacturing in the 80s. It’s returning to SC where I am but the carpetbaggers are coming by the 1000’s. 70%Great looking women who know how to cook 20% are worthless and 10% coal burners. I have been all over the US. Besides TX it’s very safe cause we all carry guns. Everyone carries Guns. Legally or not. Most cops don’t care if your not causing any problems

Georgia, from a Metro Atlantafag, as a state, is alright. Atlanta, honestly needs to be burnt again and built back up with better infrastructure. It expanded in the space of a decade or two, so everything is all lopsided. And yeah, the blacks are as bad as they are in any city. Their mayor is one of the reasons why the traffic is so bad. Not to mention north Fulton county, or old Milton county wants to succeed, because they have to pay high taxes to support Atlanta and the useless blacks in there. Of course, since Milton is mostly white, and successful, they blame racism.

Metro Atlanta and the suburbs are good. I grew up in a nice area, and even the blacks there were well off, though they acted like a bunch of gangsters.

As for the election, I'm sure we dodged a bullet. Not sure what Stacey Abrams would have done (since our past governor did nothing) but probably nothing good. I don't really like Kemp, but a fucking gorilla would have been better than Abrams.

Nigger filled shitholes. My advice is to stay away.

Eastern NC is dying. There are a lot of mostly abandoned towns there.

>We need ICE but for northerners.

Attached: IMG_20190407_105311_868.jpg (426x549, 49K)

White areas are great. Poor areas are Africa tier.

Also fuck Ohioans

Compare your income with the monthly housing costs. If you can afford it than move. What do you do for a living?

I fucking wish, but that dream died in 1979.

Yes,, why are so many of those faggots moving to NC?